Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:41 AM

O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine (5462 Views)

Why Is Nollywood Actor O C Ukeje Overrated By The Nigerian Media? / Photos From Actor O.C Ukeje's Traditional And White Wedding / Actor O.C Ukeje Set To Wed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by aloteda: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2013

[size=13pt]Super talented Nollywood actor O.C Ukeje graces the cover page of Nubian Closet [First Men Issue ]

You can also visit Nubian Closet at : Nubiancloset.com - See more at: http://omobaswagz..com/#sthash.DET3oeCi.dpuf[/size]

2 Likes

Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by homesteady(m): 3:07pm On Dec 02, 2013
Cool! smiley
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by AbuMikey(m): 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2013

The "Julius Caesar" style cool

1 Like

Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 9jahubcom(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
nice
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by ifedayogal(f): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
cute
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 4reigningqueen: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
super talented? Says who!!!
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 9jahubcom(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
4reigningqueen: hmmmm
whats hmm
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by taiwoowiat: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
gud
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by 4reigningqueen: 2:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
.com:
whats hmm

busted!!!

No dey rush like that again you hear!!!
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Lilaex: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Na wah o! Now how dis Rubbish take be news/concern us now.? Mtchwww. Infact as a student now how e tak affect ASUU strike? Shit news. NL should be informative and educativ not all dis dick head shii.. Pis on u 4 bringin dis to the F.P..
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Slimcurtis1(m): 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
super talented my left nyash.where is his oscar to prove that..another mediocre nollyshitwood wannabe.
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by AMAKAVIOLA: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Handsome guy buh hw com I dnt knw U?.... Congratz anywyz
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nikapetrelli(f): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
Gud for him
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by slimthugchimee(m): 2:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
So how did that change the the price of garri for market
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by iykemoney90(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
see the guy eye... e be lyk d guy take codiene b4 the snap shot
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by siobahn: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
I don see am. Talented yea, super talented...have no idea
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by aaniagu(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
nairaland is very dull dis days, wht is the meaning of this thread!
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by CyrusLevi(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
It looks royal.Like a british monarch.

Cool photo.
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
what a Tribalist magazine.

"NUBIAN" *smh.
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
I dislike this guy, he's just one of those proud f**kers
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by DollyParton1(f): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
BOBO OKU!!!!

wink wink
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice Jacket! Whoever included that necklace should be shot!

4reigningqueen: super talented? Says who!!!
Slim curtis: super talented my left nyash.where is his oscar to prove that..another mediocre nollyshitwood wannabe.
He is! Get over it....Odes tongue

AMAKAVIOLA: Handsome guy buh hw com I dnt knw U?.... Congratz anywyz
Because he doesn't act in the kinda Nollywood movies you watch grin
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize: I dislike this guy, he's just one of those proud f**kers

Jolosi tongue tongue tongue. He snatch your girlfriend? undecided
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
speedyboi:

Jolosi tongue tongue tongue. He snatch your girlfriend? undecided

There's nothing special about him, infact I don't like the way he acts, I rarely like nollywood actors/actresses.

Anyway, I have seen where he was asked to comment on movies, not once (and not movies alone), he is arrogantly proud.
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize:

There's nothing special about him, infact I don't like the way he acts,

Anyway, I have seen where he was asked to comment on movies, not once (and not movies alone), he is arrogantly proud.

I Agree he is kinda overrated. And girls like him too much angry.

I don't think he is proud anyway
Re: O.C Ukeje On The Cover Of Nubian Magazine by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
what a Tribalist magazine.

"NUBIAN" *smh.

what's the meaning of Nubian then?

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Kylie Jenner Shows Off Pierced Nipple.... Like? / 10 Innocent Images That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind! [pictured] / PHOTO: Alex With Her 4 Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.