Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:45 AM

Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? (634 Views)

Wike Is A Bushman, Lacks Capacity To Govern – Amaechi / Governor Oshiomole And Wife Postpone Honeymoon / General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Adejoro74: 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
What the F is he doing toasting with a cup of tea? Bushman turned APC governor. Hahahahah!

Anyways, on another note:

Video of the event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jxNTHrMRdKg

I understood the Gov's anger and why he abused the woman which of course was inexcusable. However, watch the video and judge him in his show of remorse, without bias.

Caveat: I am not PDP, APGA or APC but I hate APC because of their hypocrisy. In this case, Oshiomhole has shown a difference from Fasola/Tinubu

Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Adejoro74: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
I hope the armed robbers will not visit her tonight. God forbid == Money straight to the bank, as advised by the Gov.
Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Xfactoria: 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2013
Adejoro74: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jxNTHrMRdKg

I understood the Gov's anger and why he abused the woman, but watch the video and judge him without bias

Caveat: I am not PDP, APGA or APC but I hate APC because of their hypocrisy. In this case, Oshiomhole has shown a difference from Fasola/Tinubu

Image laundering! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

Apology or not, he is one of those leaders who get carried away with power, leaders who have no respect for the ruled just because they are "Lords"!
Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Adejoro74: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2013
X-factoria:

Apology or not, he is one of those leaders who get carried away with power, leaders who have no respect for the ruled just because they are "Lords"!

I know it is all politics, but many of our governors including people like Obi, Fasola etc cannot even show political remorse. The fact that he employed her - warts and all- as a campaigner against indiscipline spoke volume for me. The 2 million Naira is not that important because it is the people's money to be used for such politics
Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by collynzo2(m): 10:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
X-factoria:

He was carried away by the passion he had for maintaining sanity in the environment. How many governors even go out to carry out inspections like that?
Oshimhole is a humble man, take it or leave it.
Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Adejoro74: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2013
collynzo2: He was carried away by the passion he had for maintaining sanity in the environment. How many governors even go out to carry out inspections like that?

deleted
Re: Bushman Governor:Oshiomole toasting with tea? by Adejoro74: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
collynzo2: He was carried away by the passion he had for maintaining sanity in the environment. How many governors even go out to carry out inspections like that?

Not too far grin from the truth

(1) (Reply)

A Baby Is Born On A Plane From Lagos – Why Would A Woman Take Such A Risk? / Why Jonathan Didn’t Speak At Mandela’s Service – Presidency / Nigerians Doctors Plans to go for Nationwide Strike due to poor facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.