Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:09 AM

Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped (544 Views)

Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Dismissed Anambra PDP Senator Ekwunife Seeks Nomination From APC! / Anambra PDP Will Cooperate With APGA — Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by free2ryhme: 2:59am On Dec 03, 2013

The Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party in Anambra State, Mr. Ken Emeakayi, was kidnapped on Monday by unknown gunmen.

Emeakayi was said to be returning to Awka from his village in Okija when his car was intercepted at Anyafulujiji Junction, Nri by his assailants.

The Commissioner of Police in Anambra State, Mr. Usman Gwary, told our correspondent on telephone that he had not been briefed about the incident.

But a source close to the PDP chairman said the story was true. He said contact had not been made yet with the family by the kidnappers.

http://www.punchng.com/news/anambra-pdp-chairman-kidnapped/
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by MrMash(m): 3:08am On Dec 03, 2013
Watcanfa?
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by Mynd44: 4:38am On Dec 03, 2013
Ghen ghen
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by emekaanijah(m): 4:48am On Dec 03, 2013
this is bad.... please ansu call off dis strike lemme go and write my exams
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by nerodenero: 5:06am On Dec 03, 2013
The rate of kidnapping is on the increase.Aside joblessness and poverty which are contributory factors,I think ransome are always being paid if not,the rate would have reduced.I think the Police needs to nip this in the bud.
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 03, 2013
Soon u'll start 2 challenge APC when he was kidnapped by him self! Mtvchwwww
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 03, 2013
Tony Nwoye has started dealing with his party comrades who betrayed him and alligned with APGA's victory. Olisa Metuh, I guess will be next undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by biggy4joe(m): 6:19am On Dec 03, 2013
this same guy was kidnapped last year and he said he was realised after calling on God of T.B JOSHUA,wel i think they need some part of d funds he got during d election
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by ochilikoko(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2013
Idi Amin: Tony Nwoye has started dealing with his party comrades who betrayed him and alligned with APGA's victory. Olisa Metuh, I guess will be next undecided
that Tony of a guy is bad.imagine once numba one being our gov.God 4bid
Re: Anambra PDP Chairman Kidnapped by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 03, 2013
nerodenero: The rate of kidnapping is on the increase.Aside joblessness and poverty which are contributory factors,I think ransome are always being paid if not,the rate would have reduced.I think the Police needs to nip this in the bud.

Until we begin ful-time cashless policy where one cannot move huge sums of money without serious paper trail, this kind of things will continue.
And this has nothing to do with joblessness. As long as there are ways to beat the system and make money, smart and daring guys will always take that option.
Even in America and Europe, there are people who have made it a matter of duty to make money the wrong way. And most of them have good jobs. Some are just in it for the thrill and the adrenaline rush.

(1) (Reply)

TASUED 2013/14 Post-utme For Second Batch Details / Explosive Fireball Engulfs Area Around NNPC Building In Abuja / Where Is Former Senator Francis Arthur Nzeribe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.