Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,720 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:50 PM

Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family (25719 Views)

Wale And Reekado Banks At Lagos Beach (Photos) / “Wale Did Not Crash My Wedding” – Toolz Says / OMG!! Popular US Rapper Wale(nigerian) Finally Moves Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by queenmeenat(f): 6:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
olabode89:

Before you type rubbish from your empty skull do a little research, he was born in the US, his family moved from Austria to the US in the 70's so obviously his dad is a professional/learned. I guess u don't have an elderly man in your family because as humans get older they tend to look frail.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wale_(rapper)

Now u'v really put that guy where he belong , Hi five 4U

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by victorazy(m): 6:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
This guy wey dey alway rap off beat!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by tpia5: 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2013
Emy~Leo:
Is dis guy 4rm ondo truly?

if at all he is, might be from the southern part, ie the areas closer to the coast, ilaje et al.
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by victorv12(m): 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
I like the Yorubas...they are always proud of their culture. Wale, bonafide thorough bred Yoruba boy to the fullest. Welcome home.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by bolayei: 8:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
how them take look like abandoned project? does wale look like he has 1 million naira? nigerians with their prejudicism, everyone looks good in that picture, infact, by your way of judging wale looks like the one that needs helps which is not the case. Not all that glitters is gold, e.g tuface, terry g
Airforce1: Does dis guy sends money back home for his parents upkeep?

Cuz they look like an abandoned projects if u ask me.

grin @abandoned project grin
Sometimes I surprise myself sad

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Airforce1(m): 8:37pm On Dec 03, 2013
bolayei: how them take look like abandoned project? does wale look like he has 1 million naira? nigerians with their prejudicism, everyone looks good in that picture, infact, by your way of judging wale looks like the one that needs helps which is not the case. Not all that glitters is gold, e.g tuface, terry g

Park well jor
Mtchew
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Yemlizzy(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
demelza: I can bet that with all his fame, swag and americana, Wale still prostrates for his elders at home.
We Yorubas dont joke with our dobale. grin
#OmoOduduwa
I concur!
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by tpia5: 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
bolayei: how them take look like abandoned project? does wale look like he has 1 million naira? nigerians with their prejudicism, everyone looks good in that picture, infact, by your way of judging wale looks like the one that needs helps which is not the case. Not all that glitters is gold, e.g tuface, terry g

Dont rain on his parade, bro.
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by AreaFada2: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2013

You too get mouth.

Were you expecting baba to be pinging, wear sag jeans or
pose near a Lincoln Escalade??

The man just look very cute and content at his age.
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
I knew south west people go hijack dis thread....
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Tinyemeka(m): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2013
houstonia: He also has a cousin that acts in Hollywood known as Gbenga Akinnagbe. He's quite a popular. He was the fool in Pelham 123 that challenged John Travolta on the train.
That dude messed up in that movie. Script sha.
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by kevinkod(m): 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]Does dis guy sends money back home for his parents upkeep?

Sometimes I surprise myself

Tank God u said u suprise urself becos u just spewed out rubish. mtchewww, olodo omo
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by kevinkod(m): 10:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
[quote author=Airforce1]I knew south west people go hijack dis thread....

@Airforce1, u just dont fail to disapoint. Must u bring tribalism into dis?
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Airforce1(m): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
What do u know mr lecturer?
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by wazobiaN9(m): 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2013

Yep, ur unalloyed stupidity should surprise you. The family doesn't look like an abandoned project...They look like a proper african family with a mix of the old, young, urban and traditional peeps. They look real.

Guess u were expecting to see d grand old man in some expensive outfit... at that age contentment wt simple things of life is common in our tradition.

U need to borrow a brain if u are ever going to truly surprise urself!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by donJ2(m): 11:15pm On Dec 03, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Wtf..i'm sick nd tired of wale dis wale dt..as if na Alist artist him be 4 america...mitcheww...is he even beta dan MI...
. grin Guy u funny die, If hez not an A-list in d states, wat of u, u b A-list for ur street. And in dz 21st century u compare MI 2 WALE, can u compare MMG to Chocolate I**sh, MI z a King in 9ja buh Wale z World Wide International... Since D banj joind d bigger league in d states, z he still as hot as he was 2 9jerians. Itz easier 2start a carrier in 9ja and make it than in d states. Both r gr8 Rappers...plz dnt compare dem. 'samjhe?' *'understand?' ...(in india)*

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Airforce1(m): 12:58am On Dec 04, 2013
wazobia_N9:

Yep, ur unalloyed stupidity should surprise you. The family doesn't look like an abandoned project...They look like a proper african family with a mix of the old, young, urban and traditional peeps. They look real.

Guess u were expecting to see d grand old man in some expensive outfit... at that age contentment wt simple things of life is common in our tradition.

U need to borrow a brain if u are ever going to truly surprise urself!

If not that I promise myself that I won't insult anybody in dis holy month, I would have ask u to "Go and Die"
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Gofwane(m): 3:45am On Dec 04, 2013
airmark:

Even MI will slap you for saying that.
gbam!!! I no do tribalism.
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by florico: 4:42am On Dec 04, 2013
Elnino4ladies: Wtf..i'm sick nd tired of wale dis wale dt..as if na Alist artist him be 4 america...mitcheww...is he even beta dan MI...

fyi, i live in Wash. DC. Wale is an A-list artiste incase you dont know. He has shared stages with Lady gaga, JayZ and the MMG crew and he holds down DC....get your facts right before u post a comment

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 04, 2013
Lol
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by mrnabeel: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2013
demelza: I can bet that with all his fame, swag and americana, Wale still prostrates for his elders at home.
#OmoOduduwa

looool so true! cheesy
#OmoOduduwa

looool so true!
Re: Photos Of Wale's Nigerian family by MrObontami(m): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2016
True
demelza:
I can bet that with all his fame, swag and americana, Wale still prostrates for his elders at home.
#OmoOduduwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Stuns In Ankara Outfit. Checkout Her Hairstyle (photo) / Kim Kardashian Leaves Nigeria 24 Hours After Arriving / Seyi Shay Stuns In Green Pant Suit (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.