Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,296 members, 7,923,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 01:21 AM

Letter To Airtel Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Letter To Airtel Nigeria (14853 Views)

Not Eligible To Airtel 4gb For All Phones?, Here's How To Solve It / Solutions To Airtel Bb Plans On Android Devices. SOS! / Zain Nigeria To Change Name To 'Airtel' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by pmc01(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Policewoman: Nonsense letter. If u wan use BIS go buy Blackberry.

Blackberry ko, nokia 3310 ni.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by BloggingIq: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
when will these networks learn?
Will it be so hard and unprofitable for them to give N1K 3gigs data?
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by dkronicle(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airtel will not sTop it
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by IAMBREEZY: 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Very hilarious
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by GOZILLA(m): 3:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airtel try by informing us. it is not called blackberry internet service for nothing. if you need am,buy BB!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by vowiski(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
I thought BlackBerry was a dead phone shocked.. How come everyone is dying for their subscription.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by moscobabs(m): 4:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
Go and Die!!!!!
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by peeta4u(m): 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
I already told dem goodbye on twitter.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by ignis: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
@op, you just borrowed those words out of my mind.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by WolseythaIII(m): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
Sum people are complaining like Airtel really gives a Zap..lol..

With or without you,Airtel will be!

Noww...close this dumb thread & let it Zap off the FP

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by alcuin(m): 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Who are those saying it is free data?

Jeez, we paid for it. Even if Droid consumes much data and bandwidth, 2gig is 2gig. If you like finish am in one day na u sabi.

Anyway, I don't even know my airtel number self, so e go easy.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Kingslaw(m): 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Airtel is doing ' the needfull'
we are telling them'go and die'
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by alcuin(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wolsey tha III: Sum people are complaining like Airtel really gives a Zap..lol..

With or without you,Airtel will be!

Noww...close this dumb thread & let it Zap off the FP

Thanks.

What is this one saying?
With or without customers, Airtel will be?

LMAO......you don't know anything.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by gameboi: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Mine's still working. All I had to do was a little manoeveur of the settings. But wait oh! I thought I was the only one experiencing this creepy and unusual sluggishness in their Internet speed until now. SMH! For Airtel
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
vowiski:

I thought BlackBerry was a dead phone shocked.. How come everyone is dying for their subscription.. cheesy

Nobody is dying for deir subscription it's just d useless network providers dat just cnt find a suitable data plan for android phones Dats all.....

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
the owner of this topic is high...
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2013
ok naw c pokenosing.u b Bharti?
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by yetunsbay(m): 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
vowiski:

guez by d tym android own is out u gonna b 1 of d subscribers
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Maro4u(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

[b]Look at this one... Are you angry with airtel or with BB device? You are using a better phone than "that crappy phone" (as you put it) yet you don't have a better money to subscribe to the databundle that suits your better phone(for your dumb mind). Before you buy that your "useful" phone didn't you take your time to check the data bundle plans of all the network providers? Why are you comparing the data plan of a "useless" phone and that of "useful"? Don't you know that you have to pay more for using a "useful phone"?
Useful TECNO phone my foot!!!
Mr. man, its either you drop your "useful phone" and go get Nokia3110c or you pay the required amount for your desired data bundle than to come here and cry like a baby.
Or better still, go get the BEST phone (blackberry)
I even doubt you use up to 20% of the functions of that you TECNO whatever model. Na mojo your type dey watch sef...

@Topic jhor... Airtel will surely loose many customers cuz I subscribe to BIS with my MTN and use airtel on my system. Now it has to be some other network for my PC.[/b]

hehehe see person wey dey talk, if you know who i am when it comes to phone you wont dare quote my post lol i wont blame you its cause you are still in the dark age when your eyes is open u will come to realise that am saying the fact
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by costandi(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
shegzy4luv: U dont have Blackberry? Go and die......
Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by sagaciousone(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
To you and other *umbs like you..... What uniqueness does BB has to warrant having its own subscription? ... I guess it used to be BBM... I can assure you.. It is now almost equivalent to 2go If not already... I expect elites to join in making these network providers come up with a plan that will favour everybody irrespective of your phone make... Abi RIM Na your Papa company?
#teamBB/Android
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by kingthreat(m): 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
If Airtel does not reverse, my Airtel sim will be dustbin bound. Greedy Indians angry angry
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by packman: 4:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
shegzy4luv: U dont have Blackberry? Go and die......
[size=20pt]
SAME 2 YOUR GENERATION YOUR WIFE AND CHILDREN

ANIMAL LIKE YOU!!!![/size]
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by WolseythaIII(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
alcuin:

What is this one saying?
With or without customers, Airtel will be?

LMAO......you don't know anything.
what I'm sayin is,with or without people like you & your dumb fellows,Airtel will be.So,there wil be little or no effect.

Do not quote me next time...Now pls,slowly & quietly Furrk off...Good smiley
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by costandi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
alcuin: Who are those saying it is free data?

Jeez, we paid for it. Even if Droid consumes much data and bandwidth, 2gig is 2gig. If you like finish am in one day na u sabi.

Anyway, I don't even know my airtel number self, so e go easy.
LOOL...the sim aint in the fire yet oo...
Its called BLACKBERRY Internet Service for Gods sake. Is it so hard for your dumb heads to comprehend So, u didn't knw that allowing you to use the plan on other devices was a privilege in the first place. So in summary, If you want to use Airtel BIS, go get a BB Or wait till they create Android Internet Service (AIS) or whtever... Even the abbreviation sounds wierd tongue
If u wana use Android you should be ready to bear the consequences & not voice out anger that you have been stopped from using whts not rightfully yours in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Booty4me: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013

Go and die

1 Like

Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by lakefist(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
Promhize: Airtel Nigeria made a huge mistake, they should never have informed people about this.

I have been using Etisalat for years, and they do whatever they want without informing their customers, from when they stopped unlimited data plan, to them stopping BiS from working on non-bb devices and when they stopped us from watching youtube (online videos) with one's own 3gig. If there were better networks in Nigeria, I would have swapped since, but I guess I'm stuck.

Anyway, Airtel made a huge mistake, they should have blocked it once or just announce on their website or social media handles, instead of texting dumb Nigerians likE the OP.

AIRTEL SHOULD BLOCK IT AND IMPROVE THEIR NETWORK.

you re a fo*olish f00l for calling sum1 dumb.
Even if Airtel blocks it they will still not improve
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
My thoughts exactly, my airtel is going offline too. I can't pay for glo modem for my PC, bis for my blackberry and also full data subscription for my android.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
I WILL RATHER BEAR THE PAIN OF PAYING 1K FOR ETISALAT EVERY WEEK THAN CONTINUING USING AIRTEL. I WILL DUMP MY SIM IN OUR GAS COOKER ONCE THEY BLOCK THE BB BROWSING, AND I PROMISE U ONE THING AIRTEL U WILL SO LOSE CUSTOMERS U WILL BE FORCED TO RELOCATE FROM NIGERIA. AND PS: I JUST PUT BACK MY ETISALAT SIM AND PAID 1K FOR 250MB ITS WORTH IT THAT THAT POOO OF AN AIRTEL LINE I NOW SPIT ON.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by Nely77(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2013
It is a pity that airtel Nigeria does not have a good business development manager to advise them right. They failed to ask themselves what made people to troop to their network despite their poor internet services. I wish them goodluck as they block their BIS on non-BB devices.
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by kolo65(m): 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2013
guy they go hear am hot...may be they day fink say pple don day like their line kolo...it will be total extinction for them
Re: Letter To Airtel Nigeria by kolo65(m): 5:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
nor mind them na extinction they wan go so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nine Benefits Of Using Screen Protectors On Smartphones / Infinix Accessories Are now Available In Nigeria / Solution To MTN BIS Problem "Android Users Only "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.