Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,558 members, 7,937,579 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities (44216 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) / Some Nigerian Celebrities Doing The Duck Lips (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Monarchmindset(m): 10:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
RAPMAN02: nah Harmonica banga lee dey play
You AGAIN!!! well I know its harmonica but I just had to call it a flute so even a layman can understand
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Luvlydevin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did you know that fella was buried with rapped Indian hemp on his finger,

did you know that yuzedo biggest fantacy is to live in banana island,

do you know that seun osewa was jobless and needed an avenue to make like 40 thousand a month when he created nairaland,
Today he rakes in millions,

do you know that American sensation singer and producer neyo is from Nigeria and an ibo boy

Do you know that Michael Jackson was the first African American musician his music was aired on mtv

Do you know that me and waje went to same secondary school

Do you know that fella burial attract one of world mass tourist then even j zee, r Kelly and a lot other tourist were there

Do you know that this latest bombing of boko haram in maiduguri, were they attack air force base and bombing some air craft was not shown in any news in Nigeria, I stand to be corrected

Do you know you can be banned from Canada when drinking and driving

Do you know governor oshomole was the first governor that said go and die to a widow and latter apologies with 2 million naira

Do you know that senator yerima has been arrested for arm robbery in zamfara state

And finally do you know who ate part of apple's iPhone logo
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Xtaceeey: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know dis is the most viewed thread on nairaland 2nyt??

Do u know the price of garri wud increase ds month??

Well now you do!!

1 Like

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by D3BO9: 10:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
do you know that dbanj's oliver twist video is the most watched african video on youtube
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Kelvin0(m): 10:56pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know that this thread has been closed official by me cheesy cheesy
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by walakolobo: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Goldie came back from Grammy when she died !

Mumu. Goldie na actress for your village. Abeg waka.
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
jossi994: Did you know? Barack obama follows tinie tempah on twitter? My little contribution

you miss road?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by D3BO9: 11:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
cooldo you know that dbanj's oliver twist video is the most watched african video on youtube[b]do you know that dbanj's oliver twist video is the most watched african video on youtube[/b]do you know that dbanj's oliver twist video is the most watched african video on youtube
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
@D3BO9:
do you know that dbanj's oliver twist video is the most watched african video on youtube

I know
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Young03(m): 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know am one month older dan davido?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Boll2010: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did you knw ~Bluetooth is the most mention nairalander on this thread
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Airplane(m): 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
nice 1
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
cocoberry: Do u know I'm soooo Hor*ny right now?

Do u know I don't have ur number?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Slickest(m): 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Olodo....is goldie an actress
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
Boll2010: Did you knw ~Bluetooth is the most mentioned nairalander on this thread

true grin grin
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Destiny4fame(m): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
did U know dat chelsea is d nly team to av won d UCL in LONDON......
Dis U know dat Arsene Wenger has 7major trophies from his 17yrs spent at Arsenal.....
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by SirTunechi(f): 11:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do you know that my Dad is my mum's husband?
Do you know that my Grandma taught Davido how to dance Skelewu?
Do you that short gurls are good for s3x and tall ones for romance?
Do you know that Tiwa savage is ugly?
Do you know that Seun asked me out and i refused?
Do you know that yoruba and portugese are the same language?
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by niceeric(m): 11:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Wrong

Did you know Goldie wasn't an actress??
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
Do you know that my Dad is my mum's husband?
Do you know that my Grandma taught Davido how to dance Skelewu?
Do you that short gurls are good for s3x and tall ones for romance?
Do you know that Tiwa savage is ugly?
Do you know that Seun asked me out and i refused?
Do you know that yoruba and portugese are the same language?
if tiwa savage is ugly then you are what?FUGLY I guess!!!!
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by qudirat: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
tyson99: Did you know am the first and only nigerian who went to abuja from lagos just to buy one meatpie
MUMU, u dey craze o. Mtcheeew!
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Slickest(m): 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do you know dat kaki no b leather....na pomo
Do u kno dat craze nd mad na d same tin
Do u no dat arnold swazzenegger no get muscle again
I never knew 3G dey work 4here oO
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by chukwuinya: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
did u know dat JESUS is coming very soon

1 Like

Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Destiny4fame: did U know dat chelsea is d nly team to av won d UCL in LONDON......
Dis U know dat Arsene Wenger has 7major trophies from his 17yrs spent at Arsenal.....

you miss road? Read the title of the thread again undecided
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
Did you know I'm TerryThaRapman's Lil' bro?

#TeamGOM
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by hoc2(m): 11:33pm On Dec 04, 2013
Do u know that ODUNLADE ADEKOLA dont attend ........................... and making cool money
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
speedyboi:

you miss road?
Tinie Tempah is Nigerian.

#TeamGOM
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by slap1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
cumpaddre: Did U know that Nasir isa Fagge is now a dry cleaner?
hahahahahahahahaa
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Tayo2k7: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
-Did you know that KSA starred in a 1985 hollywood movie OC and stiggs and composed the soundtracks for two other hollywood movies.
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by toocoded: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Airforce1: Dis thread should be n jokes section..
Where are the mods?
Bros! Y're u a Saddist? Ure such a natural....KEEP IT UP!!!
Re: Unknown Facts About Some Nigerian Celebrities by Kabidoye(m): 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2013
Xtaceeey: Do u know dis is the most viewed thread on nairaland 2nyt??

Do u know the price of garri wud increase ds month??

Well now you do!!

Wow. didn't know. It was just a post to reveal somethings to you guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I'm Getting Chubby" - Davido As He Shares New Photo Of Him Smoking / Fans Mob Zubby Michael At The Cinema During 'Omo Ghetto' Movie Premiere / Teni Hugs Burna Boy's Mum In Florida, Gives Her A Peck (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.