Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:22 AM

Gone Are Those Days - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gone Are Those Days (2276 Views)

GONE ARE THOSE Days..only Few Niaralanders Know These Things / Gone Are Those Days / Let's Do These...gone Are The Days When?..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gone Are Those Days by TrustZee(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2013
GONE ARE THOSE DAYS

• I Miss those days wen we went to school, lined up & the headmistress & teachers inspect our nails & uniform &
den we match to our classrooms,U Remember na??

• Days when daddy showkey, awilo lokomba, sunny nneji, onyeka onwenu, sample ekwe, was our best musicians.

• Days when palito radio wit a very long antenna was owned by many, days when brick game and game boy (super mario) was the best mobile games.

• Days when we line up in front of a house to make a telephone call with a land line phone (twas fun when we dial a number by rotating the keys),remember d days when phone numbers prefix started with 052.

• D days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, Trebor peppermint,cabin chocolate biscuit, Iced Colored water tied in nylon we called it "lolly".

• D days of Goody-Goody candy & pako Biscuit..(my favourite).

• D days when we roll our stockings up to our kneelcap when going to school, d days of Eze goes to school (Eze currently a business man @ onitsha), simbi is a girl (Simbi is currently a mother of 4), Mr Salami & Mrs Salami, one-eyed sunday, Agbo lives in Calabar....

Chei, i remember those days wen one naira na money,wen groundnut was 5 kobo, choco milo sweet was 5 kobo,the time when hausa groundnut + longlife (aka kuli kuli) + hausa sweet + cellophane water = 5naira with bonus...

• Remember those days wen we played games like who is in d garden, police and thief,Ski ski skilolo. D days
of mama & papa play & days wen we use to build houses wit sand, cook with empty tin tomatoes containers, play suwe game,tinco tinco,oh baby change Ur style, ten ten & skipping,...

• days when we tore pieces of paper and use them as naira to buy and sell so as to find the richest merchant/seller !

• U remember nau!, those days wen we used to fly kite on streets, wen boys always use paint bucket
cover as tire, even wen we used ceiling fan as helicopter & their daddy's hanger as d steering!

• Those days wen rubber band was stock exchange & Days when votron, jimbo, power rangers, ghost busters, godzilla, scoopy doo, super book,tom & jerry, & spider man was our favourite cartoons!

• D days of limca soft drinks, choco milo advert on black & white TV, sunday rendevous by 1:30pm, jaguar home video, & when we say 'leke leke give me white finger'!

• Those days wen eleganza pen was d best. D days wen we used to drink
water from d tap even suck out d water if its not coming out. The days wen NTA will show rainbow color for 30mins then national anthem be4
they resume program @ 4am.

• The days wen we put on underwear (aka panties, who know wetin b bursar that time? Pheeew), remember those days when we put on 6 underwears so as to bear hot strokes of the cane, days when basket sandals,simbi & Bata sandals were d best. Days wen we all sing sandalili sandalili songs,Dstv has come. No more old fun.

I'm really proud to have
experienced all this. If u r not smiling it means u were not born in my generation or u probably u pretend alot.

Which means u ar d INDOMIE
generation lolzz!...share us your
thought.

2 Likes

Re: Gone Are Those Days by fasho01(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
Good old days
Re: Gone Are Those Days by whillyamz98(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
Those days we suspend everything we do so we dont miss out stv cartoons by 4pm. the likes of biker mice, silver hawks, justice league and black bat man.

Those days when we play who stole the meat from the cooking pot, going to catch your opposite sex (girls) instead in police and thief game.

Those days when egg of life, across the niger (ara nwanyi asaba), willy willy and karashika where the most talked about movies.

Those days we see flamingos and we shout shekeleke give me white finger, when we throw our tooth on the roof for lizard to see and when you go to your neighbours window to watch nigeria vs argentina world cup when nepa takes light.

Those days when soap operas like super story, binta and friends, when you were mine, second chance etc were really rocking.

Those days when we believe the a lion or elephant have given birth wheneve we see rainfall and sunshine @ d same time.

Do you remember that tales by moonlight programme on nta.

There are just too many to miss out, wish i could reverse the hands of tym. I still pity the new kids as they are going to miss all of these (indomie generation)

(1) (Reply)

When Daddy Wants To Be Mummy, Uncle Leke & Anty Sandra At The Same Time / Salary Wahala. / When your mother suddenly slaps you and says "If i hear pekem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.