Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,419 members, 7,911,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

With Money All Girls Are Possible... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With Money All Girls Are Possible... (1763 Views)

Pics: With God All Things Are Possible. / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Why Do Almost All Girls Like Handsome Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
With money all girls are possible. Somebody prove me wrong.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Iaz93: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecidedundecided SMH!
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided undecided SMH too
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Iaz93: 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecidedundecided SMH three
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by rill: 2:12pm On Dec 03, 2013
Like seriously smh
*yawns*
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
For brokearsed girls who put money first. Not a girl who was born with a silver spoon and works and earns her money. . . By the way, only small broke boys who recently made money without sweating for it, spew this amount of garbage.

2 Likes

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Mynd44: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
**hisses**

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by JuicyGee(f): 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
Wtf? Maybe possible wif de kinda gurls u've met
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
JuicyGee: Wtf? Maybe possible wif de kinda gurls u've met

Lol u can't even imagine the kind of girls I've met.

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by skydeep(f): 4:17pm On Dec 03, 2013
sexkillz: For brokeasrsed girls who put money first. Not a girl who was born with a silver spoon and works and earns her money. . . By the way, only small broke boys who recently made money without sweating for it spew this amount or garbage.
Mind reader undecided
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by UjSizzle(f): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Drunkassed niggah undecided
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by JuicyGee(f): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
pimp_lucious :

rilli? Wat kinda gurls mister?
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
JuicyGee:

rilli? Wat kinda gurls mister?

It really don't matter. I'm only trying to make a point.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by JuicyGee(f): 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2013
pimp_lucious :

owk! Buh u shouldn't have said "All girls" coz u've not been wif all de women in nigeria let alone de whole world. Ur choice of words matter alot in issues lyk dis.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Caracta(f): 5:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Why you? That should be the question. Maybe...just maybe you have certain "maga" issues. You can only attract your type tongue Go and pray.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Mindependent(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am happy to see not everyone agrees wth this useless mindset.Some men sha! angry Just think they can get anything they want when they have money.i hiss in arabic.arrant rubbish! angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Enegod(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
STUPID attracts STUPID...
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Gween7(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
Waow! Gurls sha! Do you really find pleasure in being rude? Does it make u feel smart or something? The guy makes a generalised statement and asks 2 be proven wrong. He doesn't insult anyone. I disagree with him though. Not all girls are shallow. However, many girls are. Most are easily swayed by money, even guys too. Your chances of getting your dream girl improves if u have more money. Many girls are still single because they haven't found a rich-enough guy. I don't blame dem though. The average Nigerian is relatively poor, and looking for more financial security. It's sad but true that poverty makes true love harder to find. Many 'broke asses' do not stand a chance.

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
I have my reasons for thinking that way. you all can call me whatever, its very typical but I still maintain my stance.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by MrCork: 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2013
pimp_lucious :
With money all girls are possible. Somebody prove me wrong.

....brother..u need more training,truss me. .

....Am a plaYa and it's all about Brazilian wig to catch them
undecided
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by ebamma(m): 8:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
bro,money and money no be mate
girls like beyonce and rihanna who got loads of cash won't be possible to bed even with 1million naira,
so the right thing to say is, with money all ashis are possible.

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 8:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....brother..u need more training,truss me. .

....Am a plaYa and it's all about Brazilian wig to catch them
undecided

Lol.. Ok that's funny... I'm trying to understand something here, are u being serious?
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
That sounds like a load of garbage. You think every girl is that desperate for cash.
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
What's d point?
pimp_lucious :

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pasqal09: 8:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
90% true

1 Like

Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 9:16pm On Dec 03, 2013
lorretta u: What's d point?

Nothing like true love
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by pimplucious: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2013
tensor777: That sounds like a load of garbage. You think every girl is that desperate for cash.

No, not every girl is desperate for cash Cuz all girls aren't prostitute. But I know for sure any guy with cash can get any girl
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by baralatie(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Iaz93: undecidedundecided SMH three
wait i wan start!
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by baralatie(m): 10:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided undecided
SMH four
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by baralatie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided undecided
SMH Five
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by baralatie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
undecided undecided
SMH six
Re: With Money All Girls Are Possible... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
pimp_lucious :

No, not every girl is desperate for cash Cuz all girls aren't prostitute. But I know for sure any guy with cash can get any girl
Stubborn I see. cheesy How many girls have you met and in which countries. How about the successful girls. How about the heiresses. How about the truly God fearing girls. And finally how about the girls with class, self respect, and dignity that will not go down for any proud aristo flashing the cash.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Can You Die For Your Girl ?....... Ladies Can You Die For Ur Man ? / 101 Funny Pick Up Lines / When You're Broke But She Believes In Your Dream (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.