Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Looking For Someone Who Can Buy Vanagon Bus For Me On Hire Purchase - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Looking For Someone Who Can Buy Vanagon Bus For Me On Hire Purchase (412 Views)

Neat Cheap New Model Vanagon Bus Transporter T4 / A Nigerian Used Volkswagen Vanagon Bus In Good Condition For Sale / Vanagon Bus Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone Who Can Buy Vanagon Bus For Me On Hire Purchase by tipper1: 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Goodevening my name is semiu I am a Commerical bus driver I am looking for someone who can buy Vanagon bus for me for Hire purchase I am very honest hardworking trustworthy I count myself among the bad people. alot of people are saying something about commerical bus driver that when you buy bus for them that they will used it rough and they won't do better all the bus you are see on the road out of 100) 90) are hire purchase when they pay the money finish the Vehicle will become there ownThere are a lot of good people that are still working on there on I believe when you work with them you we know that there are still a good people that you can still work with I have a soild gurantor who can stand for me with my lawyer I will be so much happy to hear your call
Re: Looking For Someone Who Can Buy Vanagon Bus For Me On Hire Purchase by Oceankisis: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mr.Semiu,
I'm willing to assist you on a condition we keep it open to all Nairalanders
I had called you on an occasion while I was overseas but you didn't neither pick your phone or return the call.
In lieu of the above,let me in particular know how you wanna go about it and Nairalanders in general be aware of the higher business deal
Thanks
Re: Looking For Someone Who Can Buy Vanagon Bus For Me On Hire Purchase by tipper1: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2013
Hello,
Thanks very much I am so glad to hear from you actually i did not receieve your call while you call introduce your self to me via phone so that i will know is you.This is how it goes if you buy Vanagon for me you are the one that will did the necessary thing on the bus when you buy it both the painting and the papers the chair all you need is to handover key to me and start working and deliver your money to you every week when i pay the money finish the bus will be my owe.i will be giving you 20 thounsand naira every week as soon as i pay the money finish the vehicle will become my own that is how we did it.you are free to come and inspect my house or you send your family to come and inspect it is my mother that own the house.Call me on 07018161746 I will be so much happy to discuss much on phone with you

(1) (Reply)

Registered Toyota Highlander - 2002 @ N1,400,000.00 / Neat 2003 Volkswagen Passat For Sale (leather, Alloy, Ac, Manual, Wagon) 650k / Tokunbo Toyota Camry - 1999 @ N950,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.