Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Is There Anything Like Facebook Autopilot - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Is There Anything Like Facebook Autopilot (407 Views)

How To Create A Website Like Facebook?. / Web Build Website Like Facebook.com / Develop A Community Portal Like Facebook Or Hi5 In 3 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Like Facebook Autopilot by hilaryiwens05: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
I came back from a Doomed date about 2:26pm dis afternoon laid down on my bed burning up with Anger den all of a sudden my phone ranged. I picked it to know who was calling.

A nigga introduced himself,he said he got my number from a friend and he needs my help on how to make money online with facebook auto pilot. Still burning up with anger, I thought I was in a trance, then I ask the nigga to explain what facebook autopilot is. Can u imagine, the nigga could not even explain. He just said its used to make money on facebook. I kept quiet for about 10second, then I told the nigga the truth with my anger burning 110 degree centigrade.

After burning out my anger on him I ended the call, threw my phone to the other side of the bed and sleep off. I was awaken when my phone ranged only to find out that it was the same number. I picked it and I answered "WHAT" to my amazement, the nigga was begging in a low tone that he really need this facebook auto pilot that if he has offended me I should please forgive him. I explain to him that there was nothing like facebook autopilot and suggested social promoter package which he can use with his facebook to make money.
The question now is: "is there any like facebook autopilot or is it another means of scam people fall into

(1) (Reply)

Hostolx - Shared Web Hosting | Best Shared Hosting | Unlimited Web Hosting / Hurry Up! Buy Any Web Hosting Product And Get 10%off - Hostnextra / $1 Unlimited Hosting,$1 Hosting,cheap Reseller Hosting,1dollarhosting-prewebhost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.