Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland (3461 Views)

Profile Pictures Of The 8 Drug Traffickers Executed By Indonesian Government / Profile Pictures / Post Your Profile Pictures Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
princesa: Okay. I just liked the picture on immortal's profile. Hmm

i guess the reason would be for the user to know that someone visited their profile...it is like a 'poke' done on Facebook.
But in this care you cant see the 'poker', yeah?
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Seun: Nice eyebrows! Please don't let any silly make-up artist mess with them in the name of fashion. Many have lost their nice eyebrows that way.
I like ladies with bushy eyebrows. cool

1 Like

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Seun(m): 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emmyk: I like ladies with bushy eyebrows. cool
Oh yes! Rich eyebrows are a sign of good health & vitality. You can tell that she's never had to take anti-cancer drugs just by looking at her pic.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by wonlasewonimi: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Seun: Nice eyebrows! Please don't let any silly make-up artist mess with them in the name of fashion. Many have lost their nice eyebrows that way.

Asewo ni e joor grin na eyebrows dey turn you on?
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
i waS d FTC...so ermmm..lyk m pix
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy: i waS d FTC...so ermmm..lyk m pix

AAwww baby I will like ur picx a thousand times am not like oga seun who is using style style and corner corner to admire!!!
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 7:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

Asewo ni e joor grin na eyebrows dey turn you on?

*in sexkills voice* that's my boss you are talking to, Sire!! Permission to ban him!!!

Na joke oooooo
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
princesa:

its a natural something grin

na only eyebrows you see? grin
You and your natural eyebrows crusade...i never see. grin

*in sound sultan voice* I nor be cassanova but I like woman hehehe
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy: l

@pweetixandy go and modify the above quote, I nor want make u spoil my potential front page thread

Oga seun I hail ooo abeg tell mod make him do the "NEEDFUL"
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by princesa(f): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
This post has been hidden
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by princesa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emmyk:
I like ladies with bushy eyebrows. cool

like for real?

Bushy eyebrows does not depict the sophistication and classic look expected of a modern woman, not with hairs running wide all over her brows! Jeez!

Accepted, Some have nice carved eyebrows naturally that do not need any artistry, good for them, its one of the gift nature gave to them, so let them rock it.

But for others whose are defying normalcy on their faces, you surely dnt expect them to keep it that way when they are not apes or something!

There's nothing cancerous about going to a make up artiste to help smotten the lines of your brows, so that it looks decent when you apply an eye pencil or decide to leave it so. Nothing at all.

And even though I do not subscribe to a total annihilation of the eye brows, i still think a lady can just make it cute and classic with a little trimming here and there.

Then she can step out as a perfect and classic looking chic.

Thank you cool
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
immortalvoices:

AAwww baby I will like ur picx a thousand times am not like oga seun who is using style style and corner corner to admire!!!
lol..thnx
oga seun has no choice bt to hit like cos i Knw hw many members i hav introducd to vis forum..oya
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
princesa:

like for real?

Bushy eyebrows does not depict the sophistication and classic look expected of a modern woman, not with hairs running wide all over her brows! Jeez!

Accepted, Some have nice carved eyebrows naturally that do not need any artistry, good for them, its one of the gift nature gave to them, so let them rock it.

But for others whose are defying normalcy on their faces, you surely dnt expect them to keep it that way when they are not apes or something!

There's nothing cancerous about going to a make up artiste to help smotten the lines of your brows, so that it looks decent when you apply an eye pencil or decide to leave it so. Nothing at all.

And even though I do not subscribe to a total annihilation of the eye brows, i still think a lady can just make it cute and classic with a little trimming here and there.

Then she can step out as a perfect and classic looking chic.

Thank you cool
all these ontop eyebrow?! odikwa too much
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
immortalvoices:

@pweetixandy go and modify the above quote, I nor want make u spoil my potential front page thread

Oga seun I hail ooo abeg tell mod make him do the "NEEDFUL"
kilo n se e...igberaga o da
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by princesa(f): 8:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:
am the defender of the eyebrows race grin
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by psky: 9:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wow! A feature to encourage narcissistic behaviour on nairaland, finally! grin
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by pweetixandy: 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
princesa:
am the defender of the eyebrows race grin
awesome..do u hav a unibrow?
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by princesa(f): 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:
awesome..do u hav a unibrow?
err...no
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
psky: Wow! A feature to encourage narcissistic behaviour on nairaland, finally! grin

Boss stop to dey confuse me after princesa don blow grammar, u ma con dey confuse me the more with dis oyinbo
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 9:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:

Bia nwayi ogini...kini igberaga ninu ikonti emi so
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:

Bia nwayi ogini...kini igberaga ninu ikonti emi so ni si nsi
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 11:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
pweetixandy:
I Taya fa. cheesycheesy . Couldnt even finish it sef. cheesycheesy .
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Princesa, okay, I meant to say thick and black ones. Please I dont want another epistle again. :-p :-P cheesycheesy
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
immortalvoices: could it be for romantic reasons or just for clarity sake!!!

Romantic reasons? Well oga seun really is innovative I must commends for creating a like behinds profile pics, me think that "people go snap pishure or thief pishure to attract likes lol.
Don't be surprise to see bobby showing, butt displaying and hip dat never lies just to attract likes...

Clarification purpose? Hmmm maybe oga seun wants to enjoin us to upload our real profile pics though well whatever it is kudos to him...
Any one noticed?
Yep i have seen a few changes in nairaland.

1.That "board" link at the top of nairaland homepage.I don't even know what it does.

2.When you are sent a PM you would be notified in nairaland.

3.You can't send a direct message with PM anymore.It would send a message fixed by nairaland.
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by psky: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2013
immortalvoices:

Boss stop to dey confuse me after princesa don blow grammar, u ma con dey confuse me the more with dis oyinbo

Wetin I mean be say, with this liking profile picture something, people come start to dey over interested in themselves, go come start start to dey admire and lof themself, infact they go dey kiss themself for mirror. grin

Na that kind thing wey I mean. If you know how johnny bravo dey behave, ehen, you don get wetin I dey talk.

We already get plenty like that for nairaland o (alot of them being insecure bast#rds), but with this thing e come double.

Sebi you get now wetin I dey talk? grin

1 Like

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by LadyH(f): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2013
immortalvoices: could it be for romantic reasons or just for clarity sake!!!

Romantic reasons? Well oga seun really is innovative I must commends for creating a like behinds profile pics, me think that "people go snap pishure or thief pishure to attract likes lol.
Don't be surprise to see bobby showing, butt displaying and hip dat never lies just to attract likes...

Clarification purpose? Hmmm maybe oga seun wants to enjoin us to upload our real profile pics though well whatever it is kudos to him...
Any one noticed?
yh...I noticed. saw "3s" unda ma pic bout 2 days ago. I dinno wah it was. Then i lata saw 5 likes under it yest n thot twas weird. I went on to view a profile n saw "like" unda the person's pic. Then I understood.

I dunno if it's really necessary tho. Buh then again, hez the boss. cool

"bobby showing, butt displaying and hip dat never lies...", u no lie my bruva.

1 Like

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by princesa(f): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Emmyk:
Princesa, okay, I meant to say thick and black ones. Please I dont want another epistle again. :-p :-P cheesycheesy

Then be specific next time cool
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:

Then be specific next time cool
Alright. embarassed
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2013
psky:

Wetin I mean be say, with this liking profile picture something, people come start to dey over interested in themselves, go come start start to dey admire and lof themself, infact they go dey kiss themself for mirror. grin

Na that kind thing wey I mean. If you know how johnny bravo dey behave, ehen, you don get wetin I dey talk.

We already get plenty like that for nairaland o (alot of them being insecure bast#rds), but with this thing e come double.

Hmmm I must salute ur dexterity in expansively and thoroughly dissecting ur previous comment to my understanding, I like you kind of personality boss
I also must salute the bravado and ingenuity of mr seun osewa on this technological landmark here in nairaland... He is a born modern business man
Princesa na u wan make me blow oyinbo wey I nor sabi and @psky thanks boss for explaining

*in Guinness voice* you be the boss!!!
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 11:02am On Dec 06, 2013
psky:

Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by immortalvoices(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2013
LadyH: yh...I noticed. saw "3s" unda ma pic bout 2 days ago. I dinno wah it was. Then i lata saw 5 likes under it yest n thot twas weird. I went on to view a profile n saw "like" unda the person's pic. Then I understood.

I dunno if it's really necessary tho. Buh then again, hez the boss. cool

"bobby showing, butt displaying and hip dat never lies...", u no lie my bruva.

I just gave u a like sweerie both for here and there baby!
Re: We Can Now Like Profile Pictures On Nairaland by LadyH(f): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2013
immortalvoices:

I just gave u a like sweerie both for here and there baby!
smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Chinedu Ikedieze (aki) And Wife Poses With Maroune Fellaini Of Man Utd / CBN Clarifies Suspension Of OPAY & PALMPAY Accounts / Seun - Please Ban The Dispora Nigerians From Contributing On This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.