Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now (13207 Views)

Mysterious Child Who Is Believed To Be A Reincarnated Queen Who Died In 1980 / 10 Commonly Believed Myths. / Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Secularist: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
That CHRISTIANITY is not real undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by dexterinc2003: 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
wen i was 5 i used 2 think all humans had 2 throats...1 for food,and 1 for water,the food throat eventually ends as shit and the water throat eventually ends as urine....

4 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by daryoor(m): 3:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
that someone created heaven and earth

that everyone need an imaginary friend -jesus- to get by in life
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by lymelyte(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
That if a bird shit on your head,then there is a favour and blessing waiting for you
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by francafrank(f): 3:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=extremelygolden]1. When my hand itches me, it means someone wants to give me monetary gift.
2. When my eyes itch me, it means I want to see somebody I haven't seen for a very long time or something special.
3. When you prepare to go out and you keep on coming back to the house to pick one item or the other that you forget, it implies a visitor is on his/her way to your house.
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by chamberlin1(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. Its not good to look between ur legs in a market place else a spirit would slap u 2. The belief that placing a thread on the hair stops hiccup 3. If u have sexx with a slow poke or olodo, u also become an olodo. 4. Used to believe about armageddon crap God comin down and lines up sinners @ his left hand and the good ones at his right hand , now I dont* (I believe christians, pagans and muslims wud be saved if they live a good life)5. When my hands start itching me, it shows money is coming (this is so true) 6. Sneezing non stop means I'm being called or missed by someone special 7. That on judgement day, the dead bodies would arise just as portrayed in michael jacksons thriller video (the funk of forty thousand years) 8. I believe its not good to spit in a toilet or where someone urinated to avoid suffering sore throat (so true, since I stopped this act, haven't experienced sore throat) more to come..
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Lyoncrescent: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Soak garri with mango and you die

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by obeenah40(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
If u pea at nyt in d bush, snake will eat my dick
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Biting ur ten fingers after pointing at a cemetery

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by georgee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
As a Kid, i believed Jesus Christ was actually born on December 25. As i grew older, i found out it was the worst lie ever told by pastors.
Now i knw betta. He wasn't born on Dec 25, Pastors should stop deceiving their members

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Ellatyra(f): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
1)when I wear the back of my dress means money is coming(i will bliv dis forever)
2)when my eye is swollen,i want sometin from my parents,(right eye mum,left eye dad)
3)if i urinate in an open space,i shouldn't cross over it or I will die....
4)it is forbidden to lie about my dreams
5)if a lizard crosses over me,or jumps on my body,my 1st child would be a girl...
...well just silly superstitions except d 1st one ofcos

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by kstyle2(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
If u shave ur armpit hairs while watching jewish p.0rn, ur hairs wil neva grow bck
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by OKUCHI11(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Shollyps: INDIAN BEAT NIGERIA 99 O
I HEAR SAy na india 99 nig 0 4 1st half okocha and co go DRIBBLE REACH NET GOAL KEEPER GO TURN LIOH BALL NO GO ENTA NET 4 2ND HALF BEGINING OKWARAJI WEAR ONE RING WEY EM MAMA GIV AM 4 LEG
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by glamoroussandy(f): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
If you do something wrong and then u pull out your eyelash and place it on your head no one will quarrel you

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
if u look @ d mirror @ 9 u'll c ghosts
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by tattesco(m): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
kayojosephy: if ur teeth removes den u allow lizard to see it and u did not dispose it together with stones in accordance with ur age,the teeth won't grow back....
Lolz
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by OKUCHI11(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
IST TOUCH OF 2ND HALF HE WIPE D SHOT E ENTA NET HE COM DIE...MEAN WHILE INDIA SAY IF NIG FIT SCORE 1 DEM DON WIN D MATCH NA SO WE TAKE WIN DAT MATCH fifa com ban india since den cos dem dey use juju playball
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by MamaKs: 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. If you should bring out the Holy communion from your mouth, it will turn to blood.
2. If your palm is itching you it means you will get a monetary gift. wink
3. If you should see a monitor lizard with a broken( half) tail, it means something bad is about to happen.

No 3 works perfectly well.
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by missshawry: 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
ikekings1: That guys wey get fat legs get huge amu..
LWKMD....u eh I won die lol
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by funmi4love(f): 3:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
If ur mother send u an errand nd spilt saliva on d ground if d saliva dry before u cm dat means all ur hair will scrap off it u bite smene nd fowl shit is rubb on d spot all ur teeth will remove
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Donfamous(m): 3:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
obeenah40: If u pea at nyt in d bush, snake will eat my dick
you mean if someone else pee. Snake will come and eat your dick
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by adebayogates(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
that football turned to rock when Sam Okwaraji (or is it Oparaji) wanted to hit it against China (or is it India)..that's why they've been banned from football.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Donfamous(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
1. When you unknowinly put on the bak of a dress. You'll see money on the roadb.
2. This one is very funny. If you put a stick of broom inside the skin of banana and someone beats you wit cane you'll faint. We decided to try this in primary school. To teach our teachers lesson becos they are very wicked, they beat students any how. So the day they want to beat us all,we now conspired that one person shul try it. But no one heeded. Every one dey fear to faint. Lol. Nobody wan die.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by obeenah40(m): 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Don famous: you mean if someone else pee. Snake will come and eat your dick
look. Its a typo. It wll eat d pee'ee's dick grin
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Andyblaze, where is your Lamorghini?
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Damojo: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
If u put ear wax on a growing boil, it disappears immediately!
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by IzyLuv(f): 4:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
If you ''suddenly'' say d name of/talk about sumone u hvn't seen in a very long time.... And u don't see dat person immediately....

It Means the Person has kicked d Bucket....

##scary stuff...very reaL.....##i think i Believe it..
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Back then after doing some mischievous thing, i'll look for a spear grass and make a knot with the life grass and go. Me and some other kids then believe that anyone u offend gon forget once the knot is made. Sometimes it works but sometimes i recieve beatings grin grin

I used to believe Catholic priests dont urinate, fart cuz of the way that they dress, talk and behave. The day I heard one fart (mess)...chai i was diappointed and I almost lost faith.

Don't believe in them again
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by allman(m): 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
We were told we are the leaders of tomorrow...The then leaders are still vying and dying for leadership positions and tomorrow has refused to come.... angry
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
that mohamad is a prophet

though I don't believe it anymore

cos now that I am grown, mohamad is my gateman

1 Like

Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by endtimesigns(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dat d sun and moon is following me
Re: Crazy Stuffs You Believed As A Kid Which You Still Believe Now by Andyblaze: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
iyke926: @Andyblaze, where is your Lamorghini?
i dash it to my concubine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unclad Beaches..are Nigerians Cool With It ? is it a new thing in Africa ? / Traditional Worshippers Day Declared In Osun State / Your Views On Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.