Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,203 members, 7,963,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:33 PM

Discovering Wealth Creation - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Discovering Wealth Creation (847 Views)

How To Learn From What Prof. Pat Utomi Calls Democratization Of Wealth Creation / WEALTH CREATION : Passive Income From Home. / Wealth Creation Pack, Coming Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discovering Wealth Creation by JVLI(f): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Helo, my fellow business men and women. How has been sales, lately? Hmm. I know you've been sweating out, out there. Don't worry, with the information am about to share with you, it will make a lot difference with you and your business. Just stayed tuned with me. Recently, i stumbled upon these secrets, am about to share with you. They are laws that govern wealth creation. Remember, that ANY LASTING WEALTH TAKES TIME TO BUILD. Someone once told me, 'allow your wealth to grow through PATIENCE. If you do not gratify your immediate pleasures for the purpose of pursuing a dream, you wij have more than enough'. He now said, 'Pay now to Enjoy later. PLEASURE IS SWEET AFTER LABOUR, NOT VICE VERSA. Wealth is built with time. True wealth grows with time. Take time to build your wealth. INGRAIN PATIENCE INTO YOUR BUILDING PATTERN, IT WILL GIVE YOU RICH DIVIDENDS IN THE END. Wealth gotten quickly soon fade with time. Impatience kills a fountain of dreams and wrecks a great destiny. Don't be a victim.' i believe this is a real word for every one of us. And it is the truth. There are so many, once upon a time rich people that has gone into history, b'cos they broke the laws that govern wealth. To have wealth, you must first have the understanding that money is everywhere and you plug in into it, via opportunities. The more opportunities you have, the more money you make. All these financial gurus that we have obeys this law. Secondly, you must know that having wealth is not just for a few but for all. We only differ in the usage of our opportunities. You must prepare for your opportunities via reading. Because only through reading, can you see opportunities around you to make money. The rich have a philosophy. What is it? That Wisdom And Investment are the tools for Wealth. What are the Laws that govern wealth? 1. Find Something doing. Yes. That's it. You must first have something doing. Anything that people may need. Don't despise it. It has ability to build wealth for you. It is the first law. Creating assets is what results into wealth. What are assets? Assets are the inflow of money towards your direction. And doing something is what first helps you to build assets. 2. SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE. What you know. You must know something that people would want to pay for it. What is it? Its in you. Locate it. Develop it, till men will hunt after you and would want to pay for it. 3. BUILDING ASSESTS AND NOT LIABILITIES. Assets like i said, is an inflow of money of you. Any avenue that brings money to you is an assdt. A wealthy man is judged by the no of assests that he has and NOT MONEY. Assests sold are money in disguise. Liabilities take money away from you. Your assets must be more than your liabilities before wealth can be in view. How can you build assets? Wait for part 2 on my page in this forum. 4. ACQUIRING WISDOM. Only through wisdom, can you acquire wealth. Prudency is needed in the disbursement of money. You must go for knowledge on the platform of wealth. Find all you can about it. Learn from those who are rich. Read their books. Read their stories. Find out about what they did to be rich and apply yourself to what you have learnt. 5. SAVINGS. Generally, i don't save, i go directly into invest. But, for starters, its good to save. Then 6. INVEST. Investment is what increases the flow of money towards your direction. Note that it is information that makes you rich and not stocks, bonds, treasury bills, mutual funds that make you rich, but what you know about them and the how that makes you rich.

(1) (Reply)

Create A Website For Your Business For N20,000 Valid For Only One Week / 2nos Of 6bedroom Duplex For Sale At Ajao Estate Lagos / Affordable Bulk Sms For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.