Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (278483 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
shegxi:
looking younger dan ur age is superb, u will come to appreciate it with time. Seems u're having a rough patch, dnt despair, just believe and things would turn out just fine. U want to talk?
I don't like looking younger than my age...it's frustrating...
M in my mid twenties and I look 18....
I hate hate hate it.....
My stature doesn't help issues too...
M so tired...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by shegxi(m): 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
misscareer:
I hate hate hate it.....
M so tired...
wat can u do about it? Nothing
instead of beating ursef down, y not enjoy wat u have. Enjoy d moment, do ur bits, time and nature will take kia of the rest.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 6:34am On Sep 19, 2016
misscareer:
I hate being single.....
It's so saddening....
Need someone to talk to almost every time...it drives me nuts...
I have friends tho, m very friendly,always smiling and happy....
Look years younger than my age....which I don't like
Still looking up to God....He is my only partner now....

You can get em from around here. Since you have God, i dont see why you should be sad.

Since you like talking, you may have found one in me.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
jossy4joseph:
Hi everyone in d hux.

Hope our day was awesome?
Hello there! Hope u good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello Dave!
obidavido:
Hello pals am new here what's trending in here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
onenobledone:
Hello everyone,am new here,am shy and don't have a lot of friends,I want to change that,so here is my pin D1E85F6F . please only mature people and not scammers. Am not looking for love,just friends to chat with.
Hello bae! How are you? I need friends too o grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Davidolives(m): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2016
what's supping on this thread
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

You can get em from around here. Since you have God, i dont see why you should be sad.

Since you like talking, you may have found one in me.
hello ....
Good morning..
Thank you
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 6:27am On Sep 20, 2016
Mzflexydeeva:

Hello bae! How are you? I need friends too o grin
lol how's wedding preparations
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2016
misscareer:
hello .... Good morning.. Thank you
Morning. How are you and how was your night?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 6:48am On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

Morning.
How are you and how was your night?
Am very well.. thank God....
How was ur night
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
misscareer:
Am very well.. thank God.... How was ur night
Went very well. Have a blissful day dear..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by kwencypresh(f): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

Went very well. Have a blissful day dear..
u still dey alive?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by uairaland: 2:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
.hey
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by misscareer: 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

Went very well.
Have a blissful day dear..
and you too
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Muthola(m): 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
hello to everyone in here, hope you are all good.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 4:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
kwencypresh:
u still dey alive?
As you never read my obituary poster na so e be.
How my son kwanu?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Muthola:
hello to everyone in here, hope you are all good.

am good.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by kwencypresh(f): 7:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

As you never read my obituary poster na so e be.
How my son kwanu?
He dey fine
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by stuff46(m): 7:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
kwencypresh:
He dey fine
How life de treat you kwanu?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by kwencypresh(f): 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
stuff46:

How life de treat you kwanu?
Na God hand we dey ooooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
misscareer:
lol how's wedding preparations
Wedding prep going well jare! Not easy though
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by adamsayannaesq(m): 11:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am new here willing to meet beautiful lady not older 28 years old with good characters from any part of Nigeria who is willing to settle down for a marriage or serious relationship. I am a lawyer . I am loving, caring, focus and hardworking guy. Here is my contact BBMpin : D1EFDA2D. Hoping to hear you here
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by omoalajah(m): 11:00am On Sep 21, 2016
My name is Tunde, 23 serving in Osun. I need female friends. Anyone around? Whatsapp +2348126233923 Thanks.

Matured Mind Only..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by iykekelvins(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2016
Nice thread
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2016
Good morning everyone..
Hope you're all having a nice week with work and all... And the weather over there is better than here...

Dear ayogabriel nd treasuredleidy.. Please my functional email address is my signature o...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Tolulope007(m): 8:08am On Sep 22, 2016
Need a female fwends in ibadan new around here can pm me on 08068495362.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by amtosin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 11:16pm On Sep 24, 2016
misscareer:
I hate hate hate it.....
M so tired...

Hi, don't sweat. It's a good thing. Nice to meet you here.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2016
igstars:
Good morning everyone..
Hope you're all having a nice week with work and all... And the weather over there is better than here...

Dear ayogabriel nd treasuredleidy.. Please my functional email address is my signature o...

Hi Igstars. Trust you doing well. Sorry we couldn't make the trip to Mars as planned smiley. Heard from Cetona? I hope she is fine tho.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by igstars(f): 11:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi everyone...
My birthday is Sept 25th... Few minutes away....

@ferdyboss, no
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Ferdyboss: 11:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
igstars:
Hi everyone...
My birthday is Sept 25th... Few minutes away....

@ferdyboss, no

Yipeeee.....Lemme be the first to wish you happy birthday. Enjoy your new year. Cheers.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.