Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,139 members, 7,903,732 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (282370 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (242) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2014
Morning Rummies, hope u all had a sound sleep?
Sarimah u der?
mzflezy I dey tro way salute!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah come oooo marcelinho is around grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:19am On Sep 25, 2014
Marcelinho: Morning Rummies, hope u all had a sound sleep?
Sarimah u der?
hmmmmmmm! Oga mi I dey o...u still dey think of this babe abi guy abeg when e click send us iv o grin cheesy
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: Sarimah come oooo marcelinho is around grin
is it why u r shinning ur teeth dis early morning?

Does he have anytin 4me? grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2014
Marcelinho: Morning Rummies, hope u all had a sound sleep?
Sarimah u der?
yh morning..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Good morning everyone ,I just woke up from the most dream filled sleep ever,,so which cool friend am I meeting today*yawns*

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: is it why u r shinning ur teeth dis early morning?

yes o! I must shine my teeth cos the sound of sarimah from marcelinho dey make belle sweet me.....but wait o! marcelinho do u have d figure 8 salary?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: Good morning everyone ,I just woke up from the most dream filled sleep ever,,so which cool friend am I meeting today*yawns*
wanna share the dream filled sleep with us? Which cool friend do u wanna meet?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: yes o! I must shine my teeth cos the sound of sarimah from marcelinho dey make belle sweet me.....but wait o! marcelinho do u have d figure 8 salary?
lol....good question grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 25, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: wanna share the dream filled sleep with us? Which cool friend do u wanna meet?
I was just following IT boss in his new ride with his daughter and son @ the back..we went inspect some buildings,then finally we where on our way to get some money from atm and we couldn't network at skye bank to withdraw,so we decided to go to another bank,,that's hold up jam us for road,,we dey go small small..na I look across road only to see police pursuing one boy with all armoured vehicles..
To be continued
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: I was just following IT boss in his new ride with his daughter and son @ the back..we went inspect some buildings,then finally we where on our way to get some money from atm and we couldn't network at skye bank to withdraw,so we decided to go to another bank,,that's hold up jam us for road,,we dey go small small..na I look across road only to see police pursuing one boy with all armoured vehicles..
To be continued
what comes next will b what u think happened in d dream. wink
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by padeolu: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2014
"...Just make friends" Ok, am here now, who wanna be friends with me??
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2014
I'm discreet, polite and gentle but deadly freaky.

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: lol....good question grin
see as u open teeth on top 8 figure matter
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:36am On Sep 25, 2014
Unibenstudent: I was just following IT boss in his new ride with his daughter and son @ the back..we went inspect some buildings,then finally we where on our way to get some money from atm and we couldn't network at skye bank to withdraw,so we decided to go to another bank,,that's hold up jam us for road,,we dey go small small..na I look across road only to see police pursuing one boy with all armoured vehicles..
To be continued
boring kiss
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Sarimah(f): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: see as u open teeth on top 8 figure matter
if na u u no go open teeth? tongue
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by richardnuga(m): 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
It was fine tanks
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by omawunmie85: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
;DBabe!u sure knw how to drag me lolz.oti to much for d parry na,why i no go drag am?au are u?
Marcelinho:

*clear throat * wat is the matter ?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by djeezy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi claireshan
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: Hi claireshan
Oh sorry I was latesmiley

so tell me Wats your name?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by djeezy(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Oh sorry I was latesmiley

so tell me Wats your name?
It's ok. ur here now and that's what matters. I'm Elton
.........what's your own name?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: is it why u r shinning ur teeth dis early morning?

Sarimah baby things abound for u oh, trust me!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
Mzflexydeeva: yes o! I must shine my teeth cos the sound of sarimah from marcelinho dey make belle sweet me.....but wait o! marcelinho do u have d figure 8 salary?

salary for figure 8 is not a problem, the way to figure 8 I learnt is far
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Sarimah: lol....good question grin

lwkmd so sarimah u r in support
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Marcelinho(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2014
omawunmie85: ;DBabe!u sure knw how to drag me lolz.oti to much for d parry na,why i no go drag am?au are u?

Sorry I don't get u!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: It's ok. ur here now and that's what matters. I'm Elton
.........what's your own name?
Am Claire /shantel

so how did you day go?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Majekodunmip(f): 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hi room..Am new here though and I hope am welcomed..
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by djeezy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Am Claire /shantel

so how did you day go?
my day went fine. Watched movies. Urs? Where are u from n live?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
djeezy: my day went fine. Watched movies. Urs? Where are u from n live?
Same here just finished cooking tho

from anambra but stays in Delta state and you?

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Gbengadan(m): 5:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
hehehehehehehehehe
shegxi: who wan break am? Ur bf? Me and am get any business?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
Majekodunmip: Hi room..Am new here though and I hope am welcomed..

Yes you're... What's your name and where you from and where do you live?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Darteyyyy(m): 5:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
claireshan: Am Claire /shantel

so how did you day go?

Please don't tell me to ask gugu... But what's the meaning of shantel?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (242) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.