Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,601 members, 7,941,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends - Dating And Meet-up Zone (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends (285640 Views)

How Do I Make Friends On Nairaland? / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / D@ New Meet Up Zone 4 Cool People: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (243) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmmmm! Na wa. Ooooo! D mataa hard no be small. Anyway I hope u don't land in trouble cos they have lots of good looking jewels.
...hmmmm...So,these good looking jewels,what do they look like?Competition isn't a sin,or is it?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
shou! U no want mk I fast again?
...Yes nah...ha!u don fast reach jor...It's enough!!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Thinkr(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month everybody grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
everywhere ke? Well it's possible am all over ur imagination grin just kidding. Well i'm just trying o. Much love bruv
...Exactly,you seem to be everywhere...MTN has no choice than to endorse you as their ambassador grin...I think I am of the opinion that NL be named after you...grin... Just Kidding thoughsmiley...Ur participation in this forum is overwhelming and laudable.More power to ur elbow sweedie...
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new month to everyone here. It's December and so to avoid the rush start dropping ur Christmas gifts. I'm so glad & I appreciate every1 who has taken out time to visit and converse on this thread. It's been about a year since this thread started. It was my 1st attempt to blend into NL. It wasn't easy, I didn't think this forum would still be lively till now but I really thank everyone. In a special way once more I say a happy new month 1/12/2014

1 Like

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2014
slimedge:
...hmmmm...So,these good looking jewels,what do they look like?Competition isn't a sin,or is it?
guy me I no dey dere oooooo......... infact make only u go do d research bring result for screening grin happy new month dear
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
slimedge:
...Yes nah...ha!u don fast reach jor...It's enough!!
na wa ooooo! I never hear say fast too much before o
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Same to you dear
Thinkr:
Happy new month everybody grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
slimedge:
...Exactly,you seem to be everywhere...MTN has no choice than to endorse you as their ambassador grin...I think I am of the opinion that NL be named after you...grin... Just Kidding thoughsmiley...Ur participation in this forum is overwhelming and laudable.More power to ur elbow sweedie...
hahahhahahaha! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight grin thanks ooo! Hope u r doing good?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
hahahhahahaha! It is the Lord's doing and it is marvellous in our sight grin thanks ooo! Hope u r doing good?
....I am good jare babe.Hope you are alright?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by beejaymoore(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
slimedge:
....I am good jare babe.Hope you are alright?
I bam ooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2014
GOOD MORNING.........02-12-2014
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 9:51am On Dec 02, 2014
beejaymoore:
Happy New Month
same to u. Wishing u a 1000 reasons to smile dis month.
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2014
greetings to u from macedonia! grin
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
greetings to u from macedonia! grin
saame to from from libera
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2014
ehn...how far is from where i am now?
Mzflexydeeva:
saame to from from libera
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
ehn...how far is from where i am now?
far
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2014
ehn ehn...is liberia in asia?
Mzflexydeeva:
far
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
ehn ehn...is liberia in asia?
no
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 2:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
ohh k...
Mzflexydeeva:
no
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Uncleshaga(m): 2:50pm On Dec 02, 2014
I hear u [/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Uncleshaga:
I hear u [/color][color=#990000][color=#000099][/color]
wetin u dey hear?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2014
have not met anybody yet oooo
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
have not met anybody yet oooo
hmmmmmmm! Check again grin how is ur day going?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
fine..cool
Mzflexydeeva:
hmmmmmmm! Check again grin how is ur day going?
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
fine..cool
good to know
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Moz22: 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2014
may i meet u?
Mzflexydeeva:
good to know
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
Moz22:
may i meet u?
sure
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by slimedge(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2014
They call me slimedge.Still that niggar that doesn't kiss and tell...The clever B*TCH niggar that fu*ked the sky and gave birth to stars..Gat tall ambitions like building a bridge across the ocean and castles in the air like it's never been done...The only bathroom singer with nine grammy awards...YOLO!...You only live once...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:57am On Dec 03, 2014
slimedge:
They call me slimedge.Still that niggar who doesn't kiss and tell...The clever B*TCH niggar that fu*ked the sky and gave birth to stars..Gat tall ambitions like building a bridge across the ocean and a castle in the air...The only bathroom singer with nine grammy awards...YOLO!...You only live once...!!!
some1 is lyrically motivated..... ride on, I dey feel u!
Re: Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends by Mzflexydeeva(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Mzflexydeeva:
Some of us are so busy, others are too shy to make new friends. Why not just meet new cool people who love you just for being you. You never can tell where you meet that great friend. Meet people with diferent ideas who are willing to share and be a part of your life. No one is an island remember.
Who ever thought this forum will stay alive for this long A big thanks to every1 who kept the fire. U may not understand it but this forum has changed me.
Good morning 03/12/2014.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (243) (Reply)

Best 10 International Online Dating Sites Of 2018 / Guys Drop Ur Number And Let The Ladies Call (hook Up Someone Pls) / Drop Your Phone Number And You Just Might Get A Date

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.