Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,043 members, 7,912,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:21 PM

Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (72180 Views)

Dark Skinned Men Are The New Thing These Days / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / 7 Reasons Single Girls Like Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Memyselfu2009(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
How can a woman steal ur sperms without u not knowing rubbish
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by omoodeogere(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
[[iidislyk]]
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
tchidi: Make I understand this story.... undecided undecided
They freeze it, and when they need it finally, they thaw it and do what? Inject it? Mix it with tea and drink? Take it to a hospital so they can be artificially inseminated?? If they carry sperm to d hospital, won't they be questioned? No vex oº°˚! Put a sister through, cos I don't understand...
sorry we can't put you through, cos its not for 14years old. You smalleys are trying to know too much now adays WHY?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
Memyselfu2009: How can a woman steal ur sperms without u not knowing rubbish
That's what i keep asking!...if this happens,then it's not in this country,because i can't believe that any sane man will let his sperm be stolen knowing fully well anything can happen in this country...but outside of Africa,some men actually don't give a damn.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Ruq: 12:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
And who is them suckers asking for source. Isn't it obvious that its an observation from the OP.

As for me I wouldn't know if I will mind, it depends on the woman whoze gon try to swipe ma load. Because a lot of peeps are beginning to get that feeling that marriage is sorta overhyped atimes. if I'm ever gon give anyone it has to be mutual.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by simplynola(m): 12:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Dont think that can happen in naija not with the PHCN wahala. Turkey baster! hmmnn... it means that act started in Turkey and shuld end in Turkey not Nigeria. Till we have Naija baster

HisRib:

Okay, let me explain it.

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nikapetrelli(f): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na wa,pple can really go extreme lengths
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Lordlexyy: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Wow! those women should stop it o.... if they continue, they are just gonna create a generation of Bastards...
My thought exactly. I have noticed over time how unhappy and isolated young kids being raised by their mum are. You can always spot the difference whenever they are with their peers, something is obviously missing; from their countenance, to their expression, you realised they are not as normal like the other children, unlike kids raised by their dad or kids raised by their mum who are aware of their dad's exit. This social menance all boils down to greed, pride and materialism. Women are not the only exception even men shares part of it. If not, why would a woman who wouldn't want anything to do with a man steals his sparm to make baby? Dirt!

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
simplynola: Dont think that can happen in naija not with the PHCN wahala. Turkey baster! hmmnn... it means that act started in Turkey and shuld end in Turkey not Nigeria. Till we have Naija baster

...4days Nepa neva Bleep up for area,u come think it's time,so After risking getting caught and labelled witch or worse....you come use turkey blaster do ya thing,bottle am up,put for freezer,45.7seconds later Nepa take light...like play like play u no see light fir 1week...bro u go try again?...no nah....this can never happen in Nigeria..@least not yet.

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by stephnie44(f): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Keepin sperm in d refrigerator won't some cells die off?sperms r more active if used immediately discharged.even wen performin m/c on them.my thought though
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by dasparrow: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
@Post

Really? Its in Nigeria that some ladies might be doing that. In America and other advanced nations, you have something called a sp*er*m bank. Men voluntarily donate their s*per*m at the sp*er*m bank. Women can go there and get sp*er*m - I think for a fee - and then go to a doctor and have their eggs fertilized with the sp*er*m. Very straight forward process if you ask me and not this bush method of first having sex with the man -who knows what diseases he is harboring inside of him - and then using a turkey baster to pull the sp*er*m out of the condom and then inserting the turkey baster up her vargina. I mean, seriously? we have a long way to go in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Lordlexyy: 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
martronilla: Wow! those women should stop it o.... if they continue, they are just gonna create a generation of Bastards...
My thought exactly. I have noticed over time how unhappy and isolated young kids being raised by their mum are. You can always spot the difference whenever they are with their peers, something is obviously missing; from their countenance, to their expression, you realised they are not as normal like the other children, unlike kids raised by their dad or kids raised by their mum who are aware of their dad's exit. This social menance all boils down to greed, pride and materialism. Women are not the only exception even men shares part of it. If not, why would a woman who wouldn't want anything to do with a man steals his sparm to make baby? Dirt! There's a partner for everyone, whether man or woman, if you search properly.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Deiok(m): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
My God!!!!!!!!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Policewoman(f): 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Okay, let me explain it.

After sex, they use a turkey baster to take the sperm from the condom, put it in a container and store it in the freezer at their home.

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their vagina. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:

That one no go work for naija because NEPA no dey give us light, so how you wan freeze the spem?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
kadas-01:
It is very wrong for a lady to steal a guy's sperm!......If she wants anything (sperm) from him, then she should politely approach him!

Guy how you go feel if woman come meet you dey tell you say she wan buy sperm? Them dey hawk sperm for Alaba international market? Or e get who dey import sperm for there? Guy you funny oooo.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 12:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
dasparrow: @Post

Really? Its in Nigeria that some ladies might be doing that. In America and other advanced nations, you have something called a sp*er*m bank. Men voluntarily donate their s*per*m at the sp*er*m bank. Women can go there and get sp*er*m - I think for a fee - and then go to a doctor and have their eggs fertilized with the sp*er*m. Very straight forward process if you ask me and not this bush method of first having sex with the man -who knows what diseases he is harboring inside of him - and then using a turkey baster to pull the sp*er*m out of the condom and then inserting the turkey baster up her vargina. I mean, seriously? we have a long way to go in Nigeria.

Don't be mistaken, sperm stealing is highly popular in the West as well. Sperm banks aren't exactly cheap. Stealing sperm is easier and cost effective for many woman.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by JimloveTM(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

***Update:***

Let me explain how it is stolen:

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
[img]http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/ist2_1078991_turkey_baster.jpg[/img]

For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.

This isnt about the ladies getting pregnant with it later..
I smell Ritual thingz..
Abstinence still rules..

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib: There's been an ongoing trend where unmarried women steal the sperm of man (men) they've slept with and freeze it. Just in case they need it when they are ready to have kids, but can't seem to find a good partner.

I thought this was a joke until a woman I recently counseled told me she tried to do it, but got caught.

I have noticed, both young men and women aren't interested in marriage as they once were. Instead, they prefer staying bf/g. Some women have embraced their careers and ignored the idea of marriage. Could it be because divorce rates continue to rise? Or times have changed?

***Update:***

Let me explain how it is stolen:

Whenever they are ready to have children, they just take the sperm and insert it into their womanliness. I don't know if the method works, but I am just hearing that lots of women are now doing it.

This is a turkey baster:
[img]http://faculty.ccp.edu/faculty/dreed/campingart/jettatech/bleeder/ist2_1078991_turkey_baster.jpg[/img]

For those of you asking how this can happen without the man knowing:

The woman takes the condom after sex and pulls the sperm out with the turkey baster. This is happening and has been happening for quite some times. For those of you asking for proof (source), I can't provide that because I got this info based on my clients and speaking with other relationship/marriage counselors. They, too, have encountered women who have confessed to doing this.

My advice to men is: make sure you dispose your condom by yourself, otherwise you are in trouble.

Anyways, my questions here are for men:

Would it really bother you if a woman steals your sperm?

Why have you lost interest in marriage?

Thanks.
Where are you based?....Nigeria?
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by HisRib(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yahoo1: Where are you based?....Nigeria?

I'm at an undisclosed location.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by brosdoncome(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
If u wanna make cute babies, pm me Asap!!! kiss
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

Don't be mistaken, sperm stealing is highly popular in the West as well. Sperm banks aren't exactly cheap. Stealing sperm is easier and cost effective for many woman.

So what do they do with it?...store in their own freezer?....because The Electricity situation in this country is nothing to write home about,nd Secondly,i don't think it's possible to do this @home with a kitchen freezer,there are special tools nd kits for this. A medical adviser will tell you never to try this,because it is dangerous and can make a woman sterile,besides this home freezers aint cold enough.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by dachisom(m): 12:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Gossh...dat means 1 hv 2 b very very careful.
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
HisRib:

I'm at an undisclosed location.
*shrugs*

1 Like

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Sniper4real(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
IF U WAN BUY NA £500000, TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chaii....... wonders sha never start!!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Sike(m): 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bastards in the making!
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by troy20(m): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Lordlexyy: My thought exactly. I have noticed over time how unhappy and isolated young kids being raised by their mum are. You can always spot the difference whenever they are with their peers, something is obviously missing; from their countenance, to their expression, you realised they are not as normal like the other children, unlike kids raised by their dad or kids raised by their mum who are aware of their dad's exit. This social menance all boils down to greed, pride and materialism. Women are not the only exception even men shares part of it. If not, why would a woman who wouldn't want anything to do with a man steals his sparm to make baby? Dirt!
yea i've particularly come to notice.kids without a father suffer social diffects in thier growth.some may grow withrawn and edgy, some violent.women cant raise kids alone.that is why the black community with the most single mothers have the most crimes in the u.s.a

2 Likes

Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
prettyjo: booked
go book ur fADA SITIN ROOM GOAT
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by brosdoncome(m): 12:50pm On Dec 04, 2013
pinkshell: Women don suffer from man hand no be small.
I wldnt mind buying the sperm of 'those arab men banned frm entering dubai' grin

Come patronise me na...buy two get one free grin
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Sniper4real: IF U WAN BUY NA £500000, TERMS AND CONDITION APPLY
lol.i am sorry for you.when they take your sperm to the herbalist for some diabolic sh1t to improve their buisness etc,i will know what that 5m will buy
Re: Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? by Kayode4un: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
08125776678 REAL BUSINESS SPERM 4 SALE !! ALSO 4 FREE !!! DEPENDS WITH FULL STASTIFACTION !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / 12 Sets Of People You Must Never Have Sex With / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.