Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,430 members, 7,888,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria (7352 Views)

Lagos Loses Investors To Ogun / Obama Sends Investors To Buhari - Dailytrust / Spanish Investors Wait For Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Dosinspector(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2013
FreeGlobe: Thief! Sabmiller a beer factory he owns is his biggest achievement. People should start stoning this evil man wherever he speaks, like they did in onitsha.
looks like de beer is 2 expensive 4 you 2 buy hehehehehehehehe

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Obviously you would have been proud of your village that now looks like 'small London' courtesy of Obis' 8 year tenure! Could you share some pics/videos of your villa', pointing out what and what we can attribute to state gov't performance.......and Local gov't as well, since he's been in control of their finances for 8 years!

Cheers. smiley
If I hear say im upload pics!!! Let him try... You will see a dusty, shanty, shabby, ill looking environ... Ndi Ara!!
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nightshift(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
The cry of a looser embarassed
APC buttlicker undecided

My village is like a small London.
I was marvelled when I travelled home recently cool
Your village is also like Geneva! Which village, Nne?
Back to topic, Nigeria governors are fond of going to Europe to "seek" investors, while what most of them actually do is to stash more stolen money in Swiss, Luxembourg and Lichtenstein banks. If they ( the governors) provide the necessary infrastructures and stop stealing,investors will be coming to Nigeria in droves without invitation. As we say in Igbo, only beautiful flowers attract bees.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Pangea: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Why won't he receive an ward from Mrs. Ojukwu?
He must be thanked for a job well done when Mr. ojukwu could no longer perform his duties when he was sick tongue

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by PeroRemzy(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2013
FOOLLLLLLLLL
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 12:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^Obviously you would have been proud of your village that now looks like 'small London' courtesy of Obis' 8 year tenure! Could you share some pics/videos of your villa', pointing out what and what we can attribute to state gov't performance.......and Local gov't as well, since he's been in control of their finances for 8 years!

Cheers. smiley
I may not need to upload it on this thread.
There is already a thread for that in culture section.
Go there and feed your eyes.

Seeing is believing no be for mouth cool.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
Nightshift: Your village is also like Geneva! Which village, Nne?
Back to topic, Nigeria governors are fond of going to Europe to "seek" investors, while what most of them actually do is to stash more stolen money in Swiss, Luxembourg and Lichtenstein banks. If they ( the governors) provide the necessary infrastructures and stop stealing,investors will be coming to Nigeria in droves without invitation. As we say in Igbo, only beautiful flowers attract bees.
My village? Go figure grin
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by oduaboy1: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogologodimkpa:
The cry of a looser embarassed
APC buttlicker undecided

My village is like a small London.
I was marvelled when I travelled home recently cool
Why cant you stay in that small london instead of fleeing to another man's landcheesycheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Plutarch: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good one from the governor. By the way,Bianca is the Nigeria's Ambassador to Spain cool. I just hope that this man is not playing away game there sha wink
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by ChinoElects1: 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
ogologodimkpa: I may not need to upload it on this thread.
There is already a thread for that in culture section.
Go there and feed your eyes.

Seeing is believing no be for mouth cool.

Did you just responded to that dolt? You just dignified the clown..

He is an old man filled with bitterness and envy. He suffers from severe inferiority complex whenever the nomenclature Anambra is mentioned.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Reference(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
julioralph: Shey na Spain wey don broke finish he dey go call to come invest? sad
The Gov is on a long thing...

He is speaking to Spanish companies, spanish investors not the government of Spain. The government may be broke but there are companies sitting on mountains of cash the EU cannot absorb currently.

Nigeria may have budget issues. This does not mean every individual or company in Nigeria is broke or cash strapped. There is a difference.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by JulianBond007: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Woo investors? Akuko n'egwu! He should say he went to grace Bianca's bed in spain. I am sure he will be visiting Spain often when he steps down as governor. Ewu gambia!

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by OgologoDimkpa: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
odua boy: Why cant you stay in that small london instead of fleeing to another man's landcheesycheesycheesycheesy
We are jews and will always migrate to a deserted place and make it habitable.

If no be we for this Lagos, hunger for don finish una tongue
Shey na lie I talk ? grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by cyril10(m): 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
I passed through Onitsha last month, truly speaking the place is looking much better than before, kudos to gov Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
you sound like the Companies/investors exist in a vacuum... they exist within the Spain and as such their dealings/operations fall within the Spanish economy
Reference:

He is speaking to Spanish companies, spanish investors not the government of Spain. The government may be broke but there are companies sitting on mountains of cash the EU cannot absorb currently.

Nigeria may have budget issues. This does not mean every individual or company in Nigeria is broke or cash strapped. There is a difference.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Thomsbuky(m): 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
ceo4eva:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/gov-obi-woos-spanish-investors-to-nigeria/165807/

Good for the state. However, few word caution to our Governor. I wonder what kind investment Spain got to offer Nigeria? Is it not same Spain that Economy sector struggling to survive that European Union pumping fund to stabilize and boast it economy... OP, It should be other way round Nigeria investor buying Spanish resorts that are bankruptcy loads of cheap holiday resorts for sell now... Nigerian investor should be buying some of these resorts to be reselling in a year or two when housing sector pick up again, investor on these property will make huge ROI.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
JECBOSS: Nice gesture from the Responsible, Visionary and Prudent Governor!
As usual, APC will try to get UNDESERVED Attention from it.
Click 'LIKE' if U agree.
just like gej claim undeserve excel for the U17 eaglet triump.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by cannonnier(m): 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
JECBOSS: Nice gesture from the Responsible, Visionary and Prudent Governor!
As usual, APC will try to get UNDESERVED Attention from it.
Click 'LIKE' if U agree.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Yes, because broke as*s Spain----with its crippling debt that's threatening to tear the EU apart--- is the sensible destination for anyone seeking foreign investment.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nonybb: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
exxell: He is still a fool... With that clueless retardeen he rigged in on us!!! People are still blinded by to the devilery and evilery in this short man.... Anyway, I blame my ignorant people. Just look at... He claims to be a performing governor. But has any of you been to our state capital? Is there any single federal presence in Anambra state? He claims to be distributing laptops... only on newspaper and on Nairaland. He claims to have construted roads. Where? The Anambra that I just toured yesterday or any other one? Nonsense!! He claims to be innocent. But an arch rigger of the highest other. Deceiving people with Chaplet and the Catholic church. Someone should bookmark this my post. Just quote me that "OBIANO IS ANOTHER JONATHAN WAITING TO HAPPEN"....
My brother me and you are the same. Myself i get highly irritated when they said Peter Obi is a performing Governor. Performing wat or had performed wat? It is either they are seeing wat i am not seeing or that something is wrong with everybody. I have lived here all my life. Nothing changed. The same buying of pure water, the same terrible roads worse than any one u could get across the federation. Infact it is terrible. Now when u mentioned or give your unbiased opinion about the decay here the next u will hear is, they are APC memebers. APC wat? Am i a politician? My brother it is terrible here and everything is only on the pages of newspaper not reality
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Cuche: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
kingoflag: Yes, because broke as*s Spain----with its crippling debt that's threatening to tear the EU apart--- is the sensible destination for anyone seeking foreign investment.

Smh
Investment? Laughing at folly
Is it personal?
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Cuche: 8:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
Spain is the new safe heaven for looters. African thiefs just discovered what South American and Mexican drug Lords have been enjoying: adequate protection and confidentiality. Switzerland is falling out of Fashion. And Obi knows that Swiss cannot be trusted with what they did to Abacha.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Tonionyeka(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
exxell: He is still a fool... With that clueless retardeen he rigged in on us!!! People are still blinded by to the devilery and evilery in this short man.... Anyway, I blame my ignorant people. Just look at... He claims to be a performing governor. But has any of you been to our state capital? Is there any single federal presence in Anambra state? He claims to be distributing laptops... only on newspaper and on Nairaland. He claims to have construted roads. Where? The Anambra that I just toured yesterday or any other one? Nonsense!! He claims to be innocent. But an arch rigger of the highest other. Deceiving people with Chaplet and the Catholic church. Someone should bookmark this my post. Just quote me that "OBIANO IS ANOTHER JONATHAN WAITING TO HAPPEN"....
which part of Anambra are you from? cos every LGA is connected to state capital with clean Road network.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
spain is broke, i don't know where they will get the money to invest.
anambra citizens are richer than spain now
the governor should try to woo her citizens back to nigeria to invest in the state
instead of going to every sick country to look for investment
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
kingoflag: Yes, because broke as*s Spain----with its crippling debt that's threatening to tear the EU apart--- is the sensible destination for anyone seeking foreign investment.

Smh

for the first time i agree with this monkey
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by plaindealer: 12:34am On Dec 05, 2013
Looking for investment from Spain. Spain gan sef fit snatch investment from you if you slip.... lmao

smh..
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by Kodak2000: 12:42am On Dec 05, 2013
Some people no get brain.
Jealous don kill them. Obi deserve d award and next time d MUMU on nairaland waka for marble and expensive tile is good you know it come from Spain and Italy.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by icankel: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2013
D man don use idea go dump money for Spanish acount..they don't travel abroad for nufin
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by internetpo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice one.

Proud Anambrarian here.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by tianshie(m): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
I hope Spain works out; but if it doesn't, he could always head to Greece.
Re: Governor Obi Woos Spanish Investors To Nigeria by levelszik(m): 3:41am On Dec 07, 2013
exxell:
If I hear say im upload pics!!! Let him try... You will see a dusty, shanty, shabby, ill looking environ... Ndi Ara!!
no part of anambra is shabby or shanty.go get your brain examined

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:the Man That Causes APC So Much Tears / Only Naive Citizens Will Believe 2023 Igbo Presidency-abaribe / Wike: No Southern Governor Can Work Against Obi, We'll Support The Best Candidat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.