Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,883 members, 7,942,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

Gtb Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtb Test (957 Views)

He Asked GTB For A Job 3yrs Ago & They Asked Him To Finish School. He Finished & / GTB Recruitment 2015 / Gtb Is Collecting Cv's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtb Test by ogeciano: 9:59am On Jul 25, 2008
Pls do anyone in the house have an idea of how GTB test is usually like?
i will sincerely appreciatev your feedbacks.
Thanks.
Re: Gtb Test by muyistik(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
well i say congrates to you on getting selected to write the test. Gtb tests are one of a kind they are straight foward but hard . you must know dat time will not be on your side at all . there is no use of calculator , its maths and english or what is called statistics and critical reasoning. i wish you better luck than me cus i dd two tests and still didnt pass but guess what i wish you the kind of God's grace that is upon my life because despite all that i am presently serving with them and myself for traninig school.
Re: Gtb Test by ogeciano: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
THanks for ur reply.
but could u be more specific on the kind of
statistical questions, critical reasoning etc.
How many questions and duration.
Thanks
Re: Gtb Test by enspirito: 7:32pm On Jul 27, 2008
u should endeavour to paste full info about tests for others to tap into. can i know the venue,date and time of test? i have the test format info.08078007475.thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Hotest Vacanies For Jobless Graduate,take Your Chance Now / Urgent Vacancy In A Bank,limited Space / Standard Chartered's Pay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.