Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,185 members, 7,970,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Female/male Office Colleague get Closer Than The Wife/husband At Home - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Female/male Office Colleague get Closer Than The Wife/husband At Home (740 Views)

Core Reasons Why Female Nairalanders Suffer Bashing From The Male Folks / Your Partner Addressing His/her Office Colleague As 'sweeti, Sugar' / Why Female Medical Doctors Too Dey Form For Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Female/male Office Colleague get Closer Than The Wife/husband At Home by jusuph: 3:35am On Dec 04, 2013
My friend was mad at his wife for calling a male colleague's name often whenever they discuss and also my immediate sister had once accused her husband of such , I now wonder why this happen frequently this days , can it be a result of negligence or infidelity ?
Re: Why Female/male Office Colleague get Closer Than The Wife/husband At Home by DesChyko1(m): 4:08am On Dec 04, 2013
I think it depends much on the worker's sense of duty and his/Her preference of a routine lifestyle..
Re: Why Female/male Office Colleague get Closer Than The Wife/husband At Home by sylvar02(m): 5:01am On Dec 04, 2013
jusuph: My friend was mad at his wife for calling a male colleague's name often whenever they discuss and also my immediate sister had once accused her husband of such , I now wonder why this happen frequently this days , can it be a result of negligence or infidelity ?

Hehe what's on your mind?

(1) (Reply)

New Year Message / Are You Ready For A Relationship? / Family_men, There_is_god_oooooooooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.