Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,062 members, 7,977,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:56 PM

Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? (623 Views)

How Marketable Is Sociology In Nigeria? / Marketable Business Plan / Marketable Business Plan On Fish Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by wiod657: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2008
hi landers, any graduate with at least a 2.1 full of marketable business ideas in the house should send his or her concise business idea title, phone no. and email to princewido@yahoo.com and lest i forget your only challenge must be finance.something is brewing.goodluck
Re: Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by tundebabzy: 4:40pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hi, i'm just wondering why this offer is only open to 2.1 people
?
Re: Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by Akinns5: 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
I wonder too, why the interest is only in 2.1. Obivously, your first move was bad!!!!!! What are you upto? Surprisingly, pple with 2.2 and below 've the best ideas. You 've to re-think.
Re: Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by 74071688(m): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
wiod657:

hi landers, any graduate with at least a 2.1 full of marketable business ideas in the house should send his or her concise business idea title, phone no. and email to princewido@yahoo.com and lest i forget your only challenge must be finance.something is brewing.goodluck

so u can steal the idea abi?!

barawo!! grin
Re: Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by savanaha: 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2008
Bleep-NL:

so u can steal the idea abi?!

He said it all. If someone has a good business idea they should patent or trademark it so its theirs. Only a dunce will give away a viable idea to a possible con artist.
Re: Do You Have A Marketable Business Idea? by 74071688(m): 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
savanaha:

He said it all. If someone has a good business idea they should patent or trademark it so its theirs. Only a dunce will give away a viable idea to a possible con artist.

grin grin grin

Thanks jare

(1) (Reply)

Travel Insurance Available / Fake Job Vacancies Advertisers Rampages In National Dailies / Nd Holders Needed Electrical/electronics Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.