Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Marilyn Anona Talks RELATIONSHIP: Why Do So Many Battered People Especially Wome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marilyn Anona Talks RELATIONSHIP: Why Do So Many Battered People Especially Wome (523 Views)

Lamentations Of A Battered Husband / Why Do some younger People [especially Women] Always Feel Older Women Envy Them? / Ok What's Up With Married People Especially The Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marilyn Anona Talks RELATIONSHIP: Why Do So Many Battered People Especially Wome by enekem: 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2013
images (3)
Bruised skin, blood shot eyes, tears that never get dried! Should these be the result of having a relationship? Ever since I left Martha’s house I have been thinking. I mean, this is not the first time she called me up to complain about her so called boyfriend beating her up or verbally insulting her. The most annoying part of it is that she doesn’t want to let go even when the guy has made it clear to her through deeds and words that she can take a walk.

What’s more confusing is, she prays fervently for the guy in question to propose to her. A guy who doesn’t just abuse you physically but who is also very promiscuous. How can a man you are in a relationship with be using his fists on you and you still want him to marry you? ..........

read full article and comment via link below a masterpiece,

http://.com/marilyn-anona-talks-relationship-many-battered-people-especially-women-stay-abusive-relationships/

(1) (Reply)

Breakthrough In Infertility!!!! / How Do Inter-ethnic Couples Deal With Ethnicity? / What Is Your Opinion On This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.