Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,264 members, 7,967,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:37 AM

Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? (46536 Views)

[] / How To Opt Out Of Any MTN Subscription Deducting Your Airtime / New Mtn Free Browsing Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by mistercute(m): 3:19pm On May 23, 2007
Mtn has a special way of eating one's credit via their Wap. Just Imagine, Mtn Deducted =N=4.00 from my credit just for opening waptrick.com (Just Opening homepage of the damn site).
I don't browse on my phone no more besides it was stolen yesterday.So whenever i got any stuff to do online i'll wait to get to the office the next day.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by slimnike(m): 4:54pm On May 23, 2007
My phone is no longer browsing,what is the problem? Each time i try, the reply i get is ''the phone is not currently supported'' but i've been using it to browse before now.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by maxjax(m): 11:19pm On May 24, 2007
Datz d same msg error i get 2, i use sagem my x-7. I think mtn is bustted
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by slimnike(m): 4:52am On Jun 02, 2007
My is now browsing.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by holy11: 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2007
Please Drogba! I beg you in the name of the lord Jesus to text or email me this APN. I assure you that it will not spread. No body will know about it, not even the CIA or KGB not to talk of M15. If you know what I have gone through in the hands of MTN in terms of gprs tarrif on my phone, you will pitty me. I hardly make calls these days. As I load my phone, before I know it, the phone becomes empty after brawsing some very few sites even with the image mode disabled. There are no cyber cafe were I live. It is really terrible. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease! I beg you in the name of God, His heavenly host, the Holy Spirit and even my angels, to help me out of this predicament. my email is taiwo2com@yahoo.com cry
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by Mustay(m): 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2007
Drogba you know say am a Drogbamaniac about d real Drogba. Just click on ma profile n' send me d APN please.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by honsule(m): 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2007
u guys shd not suffer urself about an APN that will make u browse free on mtn.there is nothin of that nature.i hv tried it,using several methods and techniques but to no avail.pls if u can't browse with ur money pls forget about free browsing on mtn wap.i can testify to that.guys let talk about sth better ok
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by umar2: 1:55am On Jun 03, 2007
I BEG I DEY VERY MUCH INTERESTED. this my mail x_has01@yahoo.com
i would be glad f granted as soon as possible.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by umar2: 2:01am On Jun 03, 2007
Hi i beg i dey very much interested this is my mail x_has01@yahoo.com. THANKS
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by nawa1(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2007
THE SOLUTION IS HERE!

do You want to browse free with your phone?

i met some crackers/hackers that can help you. just want to let you know that mtn,glo and celtel has been cracked.

if you are interested send one thousand five hundred naira recharge card to 080
and all the details on how to configure your phone to browse free will be send to you grin

make i c if sum zombi them go fall 4 this wan grin grin
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by honsule(m): 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2007
don't be surprise some people might send you the recharge.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by Mustay(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2007
You live up to your name. . . . . Na wa o!
Yo such a thief! Am sure the hackers you met didn't collect that sum from yo.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by Fadajasi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2007
I think we av cum 2 d end of dis tread,ah! Enuf is enuf.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by nawa1(m): 11:32am On Jun 05, 2007
grin grin grin i had received calls and sms because of my previous reply grin

can't believe people are so despirate to execise their mumurity grin

anyway, keep the txt coming(sms only) and start enjoying free phone browsing!!!

remember the price is just one thousand five hundred naira mtn recharge voucher

(the number to txt is 080)
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by chat2chuma(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2007
DROGBA,
        Abeg,pleeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeeee.I take God beg you.I will appriciate it if you send it to me.I swear,na only me go know about it.Da ma,im a guy who is quiet nad love being alone most times so the question of somebody knowin about it wouldnt arise.ABEG OOOO,PLEASE,EJO,
        My email is chat2chuma@yahoo.com(IM if you want),My no is 08063691686
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by Mustay(m): 4:07am On Jun 12, 2007
Na wa this na forum. Don't be selfish!
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by gbenga007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2007
DROGBA, HOW FAR? I QUITE APPRECIATE PEOPLE LIKE YOU. I WOULDNT MIND SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE WITH U. AS REGARDS THE APN STUFF. I WAS A VICTIM OF MTN UNNECCESSARY CREDIT CUTTINGS EVEN WITHOUT BROWSING.MY EMAIL ADDY IS gbengalabi2001@yahoo.com. THANKS IN ADVANCE
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by achile: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2007
Please drogba can you send me the mtn free browsing apn address.please i need it so much pls At softacj@yahoo.com
you are good
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by gbadex1(m): 9:13am On Jun 21, 2007
Don't you fools get it?! THERE'S NO MORE FREE MTN APN!! Get it into your fucking thick skulls, fucking dumbass Nigerians. Jesus!
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by Mustay(m): 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2007
Write it gently . . .
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by gbadex1(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2007
At times Nigerians need to be told harshly before their head go correct. How many fucking pages and drogba's been yelling THE APN'S BEEN BLOCKED! Yet, some dumb fcuks are still asking he sends it to their e-mail! angry
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by hayprof(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2007
something is certain these guys dont understand d English Lang. abi?
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by drogba(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2007
Me too I've been wondering why people are still requesting when I clearly stated that it has been blocked. The only way that works now is to use a blocked or abandoned postpaid line which is definitely not easy to find.
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by youngdon(m): 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2007
plz i beg u in God,s name plz send me the apn also luv_2_3_4@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by youngdon(m): 3:42pm On Jun 22, 2007
plz i beg u in God,s name plz send me the apn also luv_2_3_4@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by hayprof(m): 10:51pm On Jun 22, 2007
Not again!!
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by gbadex1(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2007
Another dumbass sucker requests for APN. I can bet my two nuts i'd tell these fools i'm gonna dupe them and i'd still dupe them!

Hey people, i know the new APN for MTN browsing hacks!! Just send me N1,500 credit to my phone, ma number's 08028412585. Take note and remember, this is just to show dumb you all are!!! cheesy
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by maxjax(m): 8:04pm On Jun 24, 2007
946667007611 thatz mtn N1500 r_card cheesy;-D4u, so just post d APN.tongue
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by umar2: 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2007
MTN DESERVE MORE THAN THAT. I BEG I AM VERY MUCH INTRESTED x_has09@yahoo.com
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by nawa1(m): 12:32pm On Jul 21, 2007
so many people that has sent the 1500 naira card are browsing free now!
what are you waiting for?

send 1500 naira recharge card now, i mean NOW to 08077054499 and u will brows free for ever. cool
Re: Any MTN Free Browsing Hacks? by namzo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2007
I can't believe some people are this stupid. There is no such thing! I can't believe this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Beware Of Etisalat 10mb Daily Plan / Best Phone Camera According To Latest Research / Android Vs Symbian Phones, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.