Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Guys And Sugar Mummies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Sugar Mummies. (12155 Views)

Guys And Their Lies / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Sugar Mummies. by alexleo(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2008
I was going through a newspaper and i saw a particular page where guys sent in their phone numbers saying that they need sugar mummies and that anyone interested should contact them. In all, i discovered that they have one common motive- they want wealthy women no matter how old they are and their marital status, that can sustain them financially while they in turn give them sex. Quite a pity that youngsters are looking for money in such a God forsaken manner. Whats your opinon, Is this caused by poverty in the land or growing lustful desires among young people?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by bridget007(f): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
Guess its just an do not become emotionally attached.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Moyola(f): 2:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ brdget

r u rily white?!! juzz curious! undecided

And what about Gurlz havin sugar dadies!!!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by galatico(m): 2:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
It's not a crime for a young guy to seek for a sugar mummy I quite agree with the woman who resides inn the Uk,
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Hannibal: 2:55pm On Jul 25, 2008
alexleo:

I was going through a newspaper and i saw a particular page where guys sent in their phone numbers saying that they need sugar mummies and that anyone interested should contact them. In all, i discovered that they have one common motive- they want wealthy women no matter how old they are and their marital status, that can sustain them financially while they in turn give them sex. Quite a pity that youngsters are looking for money in such a God forsaken manner. Whats your opinon, Is this caused by poverty in the land or growing lustful desires among young people?

This happens everywhere in the world. . . . . .It's not about poverty or lustful desires.

Some men are just attracted to older women.
My handyman is 22 and he has never dated a woman less than 40 years of age. cheesy
He likes his women matured. cool

1 Like

Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Gamine(f): 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2008
This silly world undecided
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Busta(f): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
bridget007:

Personally though I don't see anything wrong with young men and sugar mummies[b] if both know exactly what kind of relationship it is and do not become emotionally attached.[/b]

True!!

but for me . . . i don't get attracted to younger guys . . .even if they are just a day younger than me. undecided
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Hannibal: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2008
Busta:

True!!

but for me . . . i don't get attracted to younger guys . . .even if they are just a day younger than me. undecided

What if he'd lied about his age and u realised after 6 months, would u leave him because of his age??
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Busta(f): 3:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal:

What if he'd lied about his age and u realised after 6 months, would u leave him because of his age??

Yes, I might leave him . . not cos of his age but the fact that he lied about something like that to me.
how can I trust him again . . .what else did he lie about to me?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by tkb417(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
sometimes some older women can look dope!!
i can remember seeing a woman who looked very beautiful in the elevator. couldnt take off ma eyes.
can i date them? i dunno. will i do it cos of money? Hell NO. except she's willing to part with a million dollars!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Hannibal: 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2008
Busta:

Yes, I might leave him . . not because of his age but the fact that he lied about something like that to me.
how can I trust him again . . .what else did he lie about to me?

Might??  Ahnnn Ahnnnn. . . . I think that aint likely.
I have done this several times and none of em left. cheesy grin
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by gabelogan(m): 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
alexleo:

but when reverse is the case, there is no need to complain, right?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Busta(f): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hannibal:

Might?? Ahnnn Ahnnnn. . . . I think that aint likely.
I have done this several times and none of em left. cheesy grin

when I say might = 95% . . .chances are very slim!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Hannibal: 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2008
Busta:

when I say might = 95% . . .chances are very slim!

Age is a number(nuthing to really fret about).
There are some teenagers smarter than over 30s. . . .
Lil did u know that some people's age are indirectly proportional to their intelligence.
The older they get, the dumber they become. grin
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Sweetgreg: 3:28pm On Jul 25, 2008
Yes there is nothing bad about that, so far they know wat they want

For me is not a bad idea, if i see any caring sugar mummy around me i will go for her

Cos they care more than young babes of nowadays
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
Its not a bad thing i can date an older woman lol evn 12 years older grin i lie about my age to chics all the time especially Nigerian chics they are so stuck on older guys for God knows why but the money is secondary i have to be attracted to this older woman i am not a hungry boy
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Hannibal: 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2008
A-40:

Its not a bad thing i can date an older woman lol evn 12 years older grin i lie about my age to chics all the time especially Nigerian chics they are so stuck on older guys for God knows why but the money is secondary i have to be attracted to this older woman i am not a hungry boy

U couldn't have spewed that better!!!

Naija chics and older men are synonymous. . . . What can a geezer do but lie about me age. . . .
When i was 17, i was claiming 27. grin grin grin
After few weeks, i tell em the TRUTH hoping they would leave me in peace but they never did. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Mugabe(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2008
ALL BOLYES DOWN 2 THE BAD STAE OF OUR ECONOMY
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
@ topic

Men just to prove that what a woman can do a man can do it better.

They want to take over ashawo business. Let's sit and watch!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
@Hannibal
I let them find out themselves!! you meet girls my age and the average age of their boyfriends is 29 i am no R.Kelly so i cant be chasing down 13-17 year olds.So whats wrong with me dating a woman 12 years my senior? attraction is what counts if she is hot then we are Good to Go
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by tkb417(m): 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2008
@A-40
na today? na lie lie den want
as for me, i tell them what they wanna hear and they 'chop' everything.

dude, i can date an older woman. why not? na to just 'inflate' my age sharp-ish and all other things will fall in place
no be 9ja?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
tkb417:

@A-40
na today? na lie lie den want
as for me, i tell them what they want to hear and they 'chop' everything.

dude, i can date an older woman. why not? na to just 'inflate' my age sharp-ish and all other things will fall in place
no be Nigeria?
ROFLMAO i tire ooh what do these girls want sef?
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by A40(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2008
@tkb
I have a friend that picked a babe from the gutter cleaned this girl up and made her presentable after them don do engagement finish na im the girl just realise say the boy na Albino after all the HD phones I-phones, shopping sprees and all the grand this bobo has wasted on this girl.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by AmakaOne(f): 5:51pm On Jul 25, 2008
A-40:

@tkb
I have a friend that picked a babe from the gutter cleaned this girl up and made her presentable after them don do engagement finish na im the girl just realise say the boy na Albino after all the HD phones I-phones, shopping sprees and all the grand this bobo has wasted on this girl.

shocked
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 25, 2008
A-40:

@tkb

She must have discovered that albinos can only give birth to albinos!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by AEjiro(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2008
Well individual difference i would say becos i prefer some one below my age but she mustnt be a minor. and i hate lies if i find out she out of the braket. sorry o! tori olorun
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by rotimy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
I really pity guys that greed and love for materials things motivated their lust for the so -called SUGAR MUMMIES. They are digging their graves because such women can go cruel extreme to deal with their SUGAR BOYS! A boy of 20 years dating a woman of 45 years needs a lot of prayers, pity and preparation for burial!
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by superstan(m): 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2008
rotimy:

I really pity guys that greed and love for materials things motivated their lust for the so -called SUGAR MUMMIES. They are digging their graves because such women can go cruel extreme to deal with their SUGAR BOYS! A boy of 20 years dating a woman of 45 years needs a lot of prayers, pity and preparation for burial!

why is this so?

a boy of 28 dating a gir of 22 can also experience hell with her.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by sistajay(f): 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
If its good enough for girls to go for sugar daddies I guess it's good enough for the guys to go for sugar mummies. They ain't hurtin anybody they just makin each other happy.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by benincitys(f): 11:31pm On Jul 25, 2008
sista-jay:

If its good enough for girls to go for sugar daddies I guess it's good enough for the guys to go for sugar mummies. They ain't hurtin anybody they just makin each other happy.
dnt forget sugar daddies can still make baby even when they are 90 but sugar mummies can not when they are 45 if it is good enough for the girls it is bad enough for the boys.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by sistajay(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
benincitys:

dnt forget sugar daddies can still make baby even when they are 90 but sugar mummies can not when they are 45 if it is good enough for the girls it is bad enough for the boys.

I guess you've heard of fifties and sixty years old women havin babies, with the help of IVF.
Re: Guys And Sugar Mummies. by rampant(f): 3:32pm On Jul 26, 2008
@topic

some of them just need money,i call them low life touts

@sistajay

abi oo,tell them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Br’a Day: See What The Ladies Posted Across The World. [see Photos] / Nigerian Men, Take Care Of Your LOOK Before You Japa;my Experience / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: That Lil' Break-up She Initiated For No Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.