Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ (3081 Views)

Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic / Sister Of Nigerian Terrorist Who Killed A British Soldier (PICTURED) / Micheal Adebolajo Father's House Sealed-off By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Olugbenger(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2013
Fp...please cheesy
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:32am On Dec 05, 2013
ALLAH IS INDEED GOD OF PEACE

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 05, 2013
Someone definitely needs to do something about how these Islamists are brain-washing black youths in this country. These mofos say "assalamakun" to your face and deep in their hearts - they hate all black people. However, they keep telling everyone that Allah would save black people. The OP didn't include the excerpt where he said this: "That title - British - is associated with the pillaging and rape of innocent people. This disgusts me to the core." Yes, being British has its own problems, just as Rastaman Benjamin Zephaniah said when he rejected the OBE. However, Arabs and Allah also can't save black people. Where was "Allah" when Arabs were enslaving millions of blacks folks through Zanzibar?

Anyway, black leaders need to do something about the alarming growth of Islam in the black community. The MENA war isn't our war and Islam can't save us.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by lincolnj88: 9:43am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson:

So therefore, we have the church of satan ruling some part of the world, are they not your brethren?

What communion has light with darkness...please read the book of corinthian to understand better.....

you cant defend d koran here in d aspect of peace.... I agreed the.quran said.love your brothers and help them when they are in nid.....dats d only peace verse muslim tried to generalize the term brothers to everybody on earth...but the quran made it clear that your brother is.the one who prostrate to allah and believe on its prophet....

So the prescription to be given to unbelievers is in quran 9......

So please stop decieving your self.that u are a religion of peace because the peace in islam will only come when and after everybody is converted to islam or accept d second class citizens or are wiped out.....

Please proove me.wrong
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by bomolu: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Bobandgreat: 10:11am On Dec 05, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
eluquenson:

So therefore, we have the church of satan ruling some part of the world, are they not your brethren?

My friend, that we have church of satan does not justify the fact that every Muslim is vulnerable to radicalisation. The evidence is everywhere you have Islam coexisting with other religion. There must be a problem with the teachings in Qu'ran. They cant all be coincidences. Use ur common sence and think about ur religion dont be blinded by it. You can open a forum/organisation to educate others on the ills of violence in Qu'ran, emphasise on the peaceful aspect of the Qu'ran. If possible expunge the violent parts of Qu'ran from it because ur people easily embrace it and it does them no good. Start a movement u can call "re-education of Islam as a religion of peace" in Nigeria. Forget about ur Arab brothers, cut ur allegiance with them and start ur own peaceful Islam in Nigeria.

The christians did it, so its not impossible. The Nigerian Anglican church has disassociated herself from the English Anglican church since the English church embraced homosexuality and they are all using thesame Bible. Dont be blinded by religion. In heaven, u wont be askef whether u are a Muslim or a Christian, but how well u lived ur life on earth. God will not ask u how many people u killed for him but how many u saved for him. God will not ask u how many u forcefully converted or coersed into Islam or christianity but how many u fed, clothed or sheltered for him.

I believe ones religion is highly dependent on ur parents or family of upbringing but, as u grow up, u need to ask urself what really is this world all about. Is it about blindly following my religion to the extent of becoming a killer or about living this life as peacefully and tolerant as possible. Find time to indulge in other activities for the betterment of human race. Dont surround ur lives with religion to the extent that u can be easily manipulated by those mis interpreting ur holy book. Learn to seperate ur religion from governance and relegate it to spiritual, cultural and social background. Why introduce Sharia in a Secular country like Nigeria and force it down the throat of non Muslims in ur states. Religion should have no business in governance especially in a secular country. This is the first step of radicalisation. U are creating an enabling environment for Jihardists to fester.

Finally, church of satan is a problem for any true worshipping person of God. Their members cut across all religion including Islam. Infact most of the Black Americans there were once Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2013
lincolnj88:

What communion has light with darkness...please read the book of corinthian to understand better.....

you cant defend d koran here in d aspect of peace.... I agreed the.quran said.love your brothers and help them when they are in nid.....dats d only peace verse muslim tried to generalize the term brothers to everybody on earth...but the quran made it clear that your brother is.the one who prostrate to allah and believe on its prophet....

So the prescription to be given to unbelievers is in quran 9......

So please stop decieving your self.that u are a religion of peace because the peace in islam will only come when and after everybody is converted to islam or accept d second class citizens or are wiped out.....

Please proove me.wrong
1 million likes....
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson: Anybody can claim anything. Pastor King also claim to have killed some of his congregations and burnt some as a result of the inspiration he had from jesus. Do any person criticise jesus for inspiration of the 'man of god'?

The naive Christians here can say whatever they like. Their jesus also came to fight war:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. " (Matthew 10:34).

He also asked people to fight for him: Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

I hope Christians wont call 'Sword' a parable or proverb or Personification. Because they are fond of twisting what is not twistable.

Hahahahaha!
First, The Amalek you referred to is in the old testament where "an eye for an eye" ruled. Jesus was not in the scene then.
Besides the fight was not to expand religion, it was territorial fights for Israel as a nation.

It was not on basis of Faith but on the basis of possessions.

However, I am not justifying the wars and the blood in the Old Testament.
they asked Jesus, "why then did Moses gave such laws?"

Jesus replied that it was because of the hardness of their hearts, "in the beginning it was not so".

Now to your ref on Jesus coming to bring sword:

16 "I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as
shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves.
17 Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the
local councils and flog you in their synagogues.
18 On my account you will be brought before governors and kings
as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles.
19 But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or
how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say,
20 for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father
speaking through you.
21 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child;
children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death.
22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the
end will be saved.

28 Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul.
Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

34 Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
35 For I have come to turn `a man against his father, a daughter
against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law -
36 a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
37 Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me
is not worthy of me;
anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me
is not worthy of me;
38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me
is not worthy of me.
39 Whoever finds his life will lose it,
and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it."

Read carefully dare and you will that he was talking about what will befall those who follow him!

That is why Islam kills us at every stupid excuse like the severing of Akaluka (my kinsman's) head, and we keep quiet!

3 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson: Anybody can claim anything. Pastor King also claim to have killed some of his congregations and burnt some as a result of the inspiration he had from jesus. Do any person criticise jesus for inspiration of the 'man of god'?

The naive Christians here can say whatever they like. Their jesus also came to fight war:

"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. " (Matthew 10:34).

He also asked people to fight for him: Go, now, attack Amalek, and deal with him and all that he has under the ban. Do not spare him, but kill men and women, children and infants, oxen and sheep, camels and asses.' (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

I hope Christians wont call 'Sword' a parable or proverb or Personification. Because they are fond of twisting what is not twistable.

Hahahahaha!
First, The Amalek you referred to is in the old testament where "an eye for an eye" ruled. Jesus was not in the scene then.
Besides the fight was not to expand religion, it was territorial fights for Israel as a nation.

Jesus replied that it was because of the hardness of their hearts, "in the beginning it was not so".

speaking through you.
end will be saved.

is not worthy of me;
is not worthy of me;
is not worthy of me.

Read carefully dare and you will that he was talking about what will befall those who follow him!

That is why Islam kills us at every stupid excuse like the severing of Akaluka (my kinsman's) head over a piece of torn Koran and we keep quiet!

that is why Christians were killed because a preacher was coming to preach in Kano, and we keep quiet.

Islam is the aggressor among all religions! So violent that you need to be careful to not mispronounce a word, else Moslems will say it is blasphemy.

Mohammed had his own fair share of blood!
Usman Dan Fodio had his own fair share in Nigeria.

Did you hear of the class teacher that was murdered by minors because she seized "the Holy" book from a kid who was using it to do unholy things in an exam?

Have heard of forceful take over of Christian Missionary schools in Osun state? And rather than abide by the school regulation on uniform, Moslems are on rampage! Any child going to any school should schek the schools prospectus and check whether they can cope or not.
While Christians are in court over the matter, Moslems are already unsheating their swords for some kill!

Allah no dey tire for blood?

To kill people for robbery or political uprising is not justified but to kill people in name of
God is shame!

2 Likes

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Okijajuju1(m): 1:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
So you mean this guy was arrested by Kenya in 2010 as part of the Al-Shabaab group?! shocked

And nobody shot him?!
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by redsun(m): 1:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
He is a born foo.l that doesn't deserve to be called a nigerian.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
mike404: DEY SHOULD KEEP ON DREAMING
my brother not a dream ooooooo,they really mean it.....
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by 99100(m): 3:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
noblezone:

Hahahahaha!

speaking through you.
end will be saved.

is not worthy of me;
is not worthy of me;
is not worthy of me.

That is why Islam kills us at every stupid excuse like the severing of Akaluka (my kinsman's) head over a piece of torn Koran and we keep quiet!

that is why Christians were killed because a preacher was coming to preach in Kano, and we keep quiet.

Islam is the aggressor among all religions! So violent that you need to be careful to not mispronounce a word, else Moslems will say it is blasphemy.

Mohammed had his own fair share of blood!
Usman Dan Fodio had his own fair share in Nigeria.

Did you hear of the class teacher that was murdered by minors because she seized "the Holy" book from a kid who was using it to do unholy things in an exam?

Have heard of forceful take over of Christian Missionary schools in Osun state? And rather than abide by the school regulation on uniform, Moslems are on rampage! Any child going to any school should schek the schools prospectus and check whether they can cope or not.
While Christians are in court over the matter, Moslems are already unsheating their swords for some kill!

Allah no dey tire for blood?

To kill people for robbery or political uprising is not justified but to kill people in name of
God is shame!

U spoke well bro.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by kstyle2(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
Wanted 2 say OMG but wil go wit 'OMA'....using peter griffin's voice
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by isalegan2: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Look at them climbing over themselves to spit on a Black man. Can't wait to lynch him yourselves, huh? Crabs in a barrel.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
I can see so many followers of christ who don't know how to interpret common english language in the bible .
Decision to follow the scripture or not is a thing of the mind, you don't need to be brainwashed by people telling one book is old while other one is new.....ambigous if you may ask undecided
Are you too naive to read about the Christian Crusaders? These people killed for jesus without mercy. Kindly go to google to learn more about the atrocities those people committed all in the name of spreading Christianity. What about the Lord Resistance Army?
Are these sect of people Muslims?
Are they fighting for the cause of Allah?

Are they not killing Muslims?
That is why if you want to hide something from a black africans kindly put it inside a book. tongue
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by adepojuot: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
eluquenson: I can see so many followers of christ who don't know how to interpret common english language in the bible .
Decision to follow the scripture or not is a thing of the mind, you don't need to be brainwashed by people telling one book is old while other one is new.....ambigous if you may ask undecided
Are you too naive to read about the Christian Crusaders? These people killed for jesus without mercy. Kindly go to google to learn more about the atrocities those people committed all in the name of spreading Christianity. What about the Lord Resistance Army?
Are these sect of people Muslims?
Are they fighting for the cause of Allah?

Are they not killing Muslims?
That is why if you want to hide something from a black africans kindly put it inside a book. tongue
wetin this one is saying,,we are talking about current issue that is affecting our nation,you are talking about 19 century stuff,I beg pack well jooooooo,google koo,devil finder niiii. you don't even have shame,you shall die like your predecessor,boko haram....shame on you,shame on your prophet,your so called prophet of god could not detect poise,he was died of poise....married 13 wives plus under age gilr called Aisha.....

1 Like

Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Lifebender(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2013

and what does Bhukari 54:524 says??
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 7:30am On Dec 06, 2013
adepojuot: wetin this one is saying,,we are talking about current issue that is affecting our nation,you are talking about 19 century stuff,I beg pack well jooooooo,google koo,devil finder niiii. you don't even have shame,you shall die like your predecessor,boko haram....shame on you,shame on your prophet,your so called prophet of god could not detect poise,he was died of poise....married 13 wives plus under age gilr called Aisha.....

The Lord Resistance Army is also 100yrs ago abi, you guys always hide the truth & pretend a lot as if you are not violent.
Hypocrite grin
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 7:54am On Dec 06, 2013
pls guys stop arguing.... did you guys really go through the news properly ...in the third paragraph, it reads. " Adebolajo has been asked to be referred to as Mujaahid Abu Hamza in court."...non of you guys cared to read properly before reacting.what the statement means is that Michael Adebolajo and co.are Christians but forced to be addressed by a muslims name so as to use them to further their blasphemy against Islam..is'nt this obvious?...this is exactly one of their plots to chatter the image of Islam and I challenge all of us to be logical and inquisitive enough to find out about the problems that looms in the Islamic countries and I bet that you would discover that its caused usually by issues of this nature...lets try to be objective in all we do.lets try to reason together as people created by one God.lets try to stop blasphemy and criticism and learn from each other of our believes cuz we kno very well that no religion supports violence even though some of us are tempted to consider Islam in that light because of the orchestrated violence prevalent in the religion...Allah (God ) said in the Quran that if u killed a soul its as though you have killed the whole of humanity and if u saved a soul is as thou you have saved the whole of humanity..how then should people kill others in the name of religion( Islam)?...they forced the guy to claim being a muslim so as to use that against Islam...one thing they failed to understand is that God has promised to make Islam prevail over other religions...may God grant us the understanding.
citations from the Holy Qur'an

"You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. .....Qur'an 17:33
Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!....Qur'an 5:32
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)......"Qur'an 109:6
so many more
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by arsenalwenger: 11:07am On Dec 06, 2013
eluquenson: pls guys stop arguing.... did you guys really go through the news properly ...in the third paragraph, it reads. " Adebolajo has been asked to be referred to as Mujaahid Abu Hamza in court."...non of you guys cared to read properly before reacting.what the statement means is that Michael Adebolajo and co.are Christians but forced to be addressed by a muslims name so as to use them to further their blasphemy against Islam..is'nt this obvious?...this is exactly one of their plots to chatter the image of Islam and I challenge all of us to be logical and inquisitive enough to find out about the problems that looms in the Islamic countries and I bet that you would discover that its caused usually by issues of this nature...lets try to be objective in all we do.lets try to reason together as people created by one God.lets try to stop blasphemy and criticism and learn from each other of our believes cuz we kno very well that no religion supports violence even though some of us are tempted to consider Islam in that light because of the orchestrated violence prevalent in the religion...Allah (God ) said in the Quran that if u killed a soul its as though you have killed the whole of humanity and if u saved a soul is as thou you have saved the whole of humanity..how then should people kill others in the name of religion( Islam)?...they forced the guy to claim being a muslim so as to use that against Islam...one thing they failed to understand is that God has promised to make Islam prevail over other religions...may God grant us the understanding.

"You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. .....Qur'an 17:33
Because of that We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or (and) to spread mischief in the land - it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them Our Messengers with clear proofs, evidences, and signs, even then after that many of them continued to exceed the limits (e.g. by doing oppression unjustly and exceeding beyond the limits set by Allah by committing the major sins) in the land!....Qur'an 5:32
"To you be your religion, and to me my religion (Islamic Monotheism)......"Qur'an 109:6
so many more
Whichever name they choose to address him is immaterial, the fact remains that he was accussed or murder.

We have many hindus in the UK, so you need ask yourself why the UK govt is trying to paint Islam bad, as you alleged, and not hinduism and some other religios group? The fact is that Islam or muslims are aggressive in nature, especially where they are in the majority with some other religios minorities. Check out what is currently happening in muslim countries.
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by ChinoElects1: 11:41am On Dec 06, 2013
Already the almajiri clown called Aregbe is gradually but steadily training Yorobar version of Boko Haram that will in no distant time consume their region. I wish it comes to fruition sooner than later..
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
eluquenson: pls guys stop arguing.... did you guys really go through the news properly ...in the third paragraph, it reads. " Adebolajo has been asked to be referred to as Mujaahid Abu Hamza in court."...non of you guys cared to read properly before reacting.what the statement means is that Michael Adebolajo and co.are Christians but forced to be addressed by a muslims name so as to use them to further their blasphemy against Islam..is'nt this obvious?...this is exactly one of their plots to chatter the image of Islam and I challenge all of us to be logical and inquisitive enough to find out about the problems that looms in the Islamic countries and I bet that you would discover that its caused usually by issues of this nature...lets try to be objective in all we do.lets try to reason together as people created by one God.lets try to stop blasphemy and criticism and learn from each other of our believes cuz we kno very well that no religion supports violence even though some of us are tempted to consider Islam in that light because of the orchestrated violence prevalent in the religion...Allah (God ) said in the Quran that if u killed a soul its as though you have killed the whole of humanity and if u saved a soul is as thou you have saved the whole of humanity..how then should people kill others in the name of religion( Islam)?...they forced the guy to claim being a muslim so as to use that against Islam...one thing they failed to understand is that God has promised to make Islam prevail over other religions...may God grant us the understanding.

so many more

In your theory, the female Teacher that was murdered by minors in Nigeria because she seized the "holy" book being used by one of them to do unholy things in an examination must had been a setup to give Islam a bad name.

You can continue to deceive yourself!
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by eluquenson(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
noblezone:

In your theory, the female Teacher that was murdered by minors in Nigeria because she seized the "holy" book being used by one of them to do unholy things in an examination must had been a setup to give Islam a bad name.

You can continue to deceive yourself!

The Nkwerre Vigilante Network this week arrested a six-man gang specialized in the sale of human parts for rituals and transplant in Nkwerre, Imo State. The men confessed to kidnapping their victims at various locations in the state and using their parts for ritual purposes. Some parts they sold to people who needed them for transplant. Yeah, there are human beings like this amongst us.
The men, who are mostly bricklayers, confessed that they sell the parts from N500k to N1million, depending on the parts in demand. Two of the ritual killers were found to be pastors.
The men took the vigilante network members and some policemen to their hideout which is a forest in Umugara Village in Nkwerre. There, police found the decomposing corpses of some of their victims, mostly women and children.

https://www.nairaland.com/1544605/6-arrested-ritual-murders-imo
Re: Adebolajo, Killer Of British Soldier, Says He Is A ‘soldier Of Allah’ by mike404(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2013

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stella Oduah's Profile On Wikipedia Wasnt Edited - Findings / - / Breaking Another 12yrs Old Nigerian Girl Win Best Student Award In Germany(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.