Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,779 members, 7,969,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon (1292 Views)

Wizkid Hosted By Koroma, President Of Sierra Leone (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Visits The Bakery She Used To Work / Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon by Manchidede(m): 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2013
Jim iyke who is currently in Sierra Leon filming season 2 of his reality show, Jim Iyke Unscripted Visited Leon H.E Ernest Bai Koroma, President of Sierra Leon. See Photo
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Q1YGjDNVrDU/Up-H4Mf0LPI/AAAAAAAABL8/bifVglPb40Y/s1600/jim+iyke+and+koroma.jpg[/img]
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/photo-jim-iyke-visits-president-of.html
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon by homesteady(m): 9:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good for him! I know that his bank account will be smiling now smiley
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon by pfijacobs(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
second o homesteady wetin u dey do hia na?
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon by AKMoney1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2013
I dey VEX angry
Re: Photo: Jim Iyke Visits The President Of Sierra Leon by slimmygold1(f): 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
Na lie I knw dt man,is nt the president bt one of d minister.u feel me abi

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Tonto Dikeh And Ini Edo / [PHOTO] Former Buffy The Vampire Slayer Star Charisma Carpenter Poses Nude For H / Interview: Esosa E (ngozi From 'an African City')

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.