Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,100 members, 7,939,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! (870 Views)

Opportunities for Females in the tech world / Noob Question For The Tech Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! by angelchyke(m): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hello everyone. I've always wondered why there seem to be either so few Nigerian tech ladies, or none. Where are they?

Guys, do you think they are scared of IT? Or perhaps, they are still busy taking care of "THE KITCHEN" or acting out "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" out there.

Would love to hear from them though, smiley smiley smiley grin grin
Re: Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! by nic121: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
well someone is here
Re: Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! by sbucareer(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2008
[size=14pt]
Nice one, nic121
[/size]
Re: Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! by VLove(f): 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2008
As hard as it may seem, there are still a few of us out there.
I sure am one of em. Im still in d training process (Java platform) but am loving all part of it.
Re: Where Are The Tech Ladies In The House?! by malone5923(m): 3:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
Hello everyone. I've always wondered why there seem to be either so few Nigerian tech ladies, or none. Where are they?

Guys, do you think they are scared of IT? Or perhaps, they are still busy taking care of "THE KITCHEN" or acting out "DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES" out there.

Would love to hear from them though,
I was going to ask the same question and seems is not only programming it covers all aspect of computing and technology its quit sad really

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This Animated Text ! / Pleas Help / Job On Sql Urgent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.