Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,661 members, 7,972,459 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? (22514 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Men Don't Get Married. / Men Don't Like Tall Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
It's a natural thing for guys to feel they are smarter. So folks like us stopped arguing with them on that issue. The only thing is to show them when/ if possible

caesaraba:

Yikes! My bad. (Shoulda kept quiet). I was replying the poster I quoted and we both were talking about a majority (not Every/All Nigerian ladies).
IT`S NOT AN US VERSUS THEM THING please.

P.S: If you are one of the smart ones, just know that you are part of a fast dying breed. A lot of us would kill to ``roll`` with your kind. (If/when/wherever we find you).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by deols(f): 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
Flowers. For what??

i be goat? lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by politicalpastor: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
for your mind. naija men give you flower? after him don buy Brazilian hair and recharge card,
abi, make una choose between flower and Brazilian hair.
some girl will tell you , its not flower they want to eat.
that women or girls has so many problems.

lorretta u: They don't give us flowers sad angry

One's gotta admit that phones,hair extensions etc can be a little technical
Flowers are the bomb.
White/red roses(my favorites) can make a girl think of you forever. Yes
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by redsun(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: I'll choose flowers over the recharge card
I don't even fancy recharge cards cos I'm not big into calls. Maybe just internet subscription.I'd still go for the flowers.
Their beauty can cheer me up.

Maybe you be ajebutter that watches too much American programs. They are not real,they are money making schemes and mind stealing.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Well mine is romantic too just that he's not around here. I'm sure he'd give me flowers too if he was around
But before then, I've not seen any other guy giving us flowers
HNMNMM URS IS ROMANTIC AND NOT AROUND.....AND UVE NOT SEEN ANODA MAN GIVIN U FLOWER# I pity for my romantic broda

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol
I didn't mean it that way
Anyway I still know some ladies who can't have enough bb,shoes,hair extensions etc. No matter how many they already have it's not enough. So I can't speak for everyone smiley
kayClt: nw u r talking,u've gotten eno of all the enjoyments and pleasures dats y u talk abt flowers,wat abt does ladies who hvnt gotten half of wat u mentioned above.will dey also go for flowers? U don enjoy well well nah wink
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Atmosfear: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: Since when did Nigerian girls start accepting flowers? undecided

Left with bobos, we go buy flower tire, because it's cheap and romantic. grin

But then I've seen girls ask "flower for what? Am I a goat?"

Abeg, you people should stop being so discombobulated. . . I'm not generalizing like you did, though.

TOO MUCH TELEVISION. MONKEY SEE MONKEY WOMAN WANTS DONE.THERE IS NO END TO WHAT A WOMAN WANTS DONE BY A MAN. OLOSHI!!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Oh no not another misunderstanding pls

I said even before then(that's before I met him)

I've not seen any other guy giving me or another lady (us) flowers.

Meaning I've not seen guys giving ladies-us-(me included)Flowers
KAYCEEJUNIOR: HNMNMM URS IS ROMANTIC AND NOT AROUND.....AND UVE NOT SEEN ANODA MAN GIVIN U FLOWER# I pity for my romantic broda
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Zer0(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Flowers holds no emotional value for Nigerian ladies neither does it have any economic value to compensate for that.

We (Nigerian men) command your wishes ie: Blackberry Brazillian hair, Dubai trip.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Skmoda360(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
castielo: Nigerian girls? Flowers? ...Hehehe grin

Its a good thing to dream sha undecided
Sure thing
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by gedtalks(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
This topic has been discussed several times on Nairaland yet it hasn't made our dear girls change their mindset. The truth is that POVERTY has made majority of Niaja chics materialistic. Poor undeveloped countries are more concerned about material satisfaction, while the rich developed ones place more value on emotional satisfaction

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Rastamann: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
Not in our culture to kiss and give flowers.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by henrimoto(m): 1:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: They don't give us flowers sad angry

One's gotta admit that phones,hair extensions etc can be a little technical
Flowers are the bomb.
White/red roses(my favorites) can make a girl think of you forever. Yes
Nne, did you grew up in this environment ? or you were imported into this environment ? most nigerian ladies here dont understand what flower is all about. they see it as a common vegetation. to them, when showing your affection towards a woman, it most be expensive. it most not come cheap. do you know how many love relationships that have been broken because the guy offered a flower to his woman ?? tomorrow, the ladies will say 'guys are heartless, guys are not sincere, guys are playboys...all that and all that. why wont some guys break up? when some guys will use nearly all their life savings to buy expensive gift to their girlfriends, only to discover that most are over hyped.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by chessguru1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
gedtalks: This topic has been discussed several times on Nairaland yet it hasn't made our dear girls change their mindset. The truth is that POVERTY has made majority of Niaja chics materialistic. Poor undeveloped countries are more concerned about material satisfaction, while the rich developed ones place more value on emotional satifaction
Used to think it was J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ poverty till I met some rich girls still following d aristo path.
It J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ boils down on d difficulty for women to find satisfaction.
Once you find a lady brought up with a contented spirit (whether rich or poor), these money grabbing traits can be surprised. ever wonder why more than 90% of our young nigerian girls have big tummies....greed!
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by deols(f): 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
Usminous: .....

who is this one o? ok. I have seen you.congrats.

Even the one who doesn't know what flower smells like would claim to have tried giving flowers or call them romantic.

Nonsense. flower ko, planti ni grin
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by wisepluto(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
Segeggs: stop acting as if you are one of those decent girls that only need love from a man and not material things. Girls like you jump from car to car, taking pics at the passenger's seat and uploading on fb. All you want is MONEY!MONEY!!MONEY!!! Such that when a broke guy with a bright future who can only afford flowers comes your way, you bullsheet him and yet you come here with a cooked up persona.

Chairman, u dey provoke ooo
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by neohitler(m): 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
They don't give you flowers because black men and Africans are not romantic.All blacks know how to do is REPRODUCTION.
Why is it that majority of blacks are very ugly?I mean they look like apes that need some bananas(just asking).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by henrimoto(m): 2:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
lorretta u: Lol
I didn't mean it that way
Anyway I still know some ladies who can't have enough bb,shoes,hair extensions etc. No matter how many they already have it's not enough. So I can't speak for everyone smiley
@lorrettaa u. where are you located jare ? lagos abi ogun state? se, you say na white or red you dey like ? i will bring you the two. don't worry, your own na learned love... lolzzz. just give me the green light let me start coming.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Dyt(f): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hehehehehhee
Kini won fi se?
E go turn hard currency when I do abrkadabra?
Orisirisi
The last time MYND brought me flowers, only him fit talk wetin I do him
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
If Nigerian men don't give flowers, then that shows naija men are G-ed up. Who has time for oyinbo's romantic novels/movies fvckery? I've never bought flowers for anyone and I'll never buy flowers. Shyte, just get the chics something to eat or take them somewhere adventurous and nice.

Too old skool for that crap. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
deols: Flowers. For what??

i be goat? lol

A plate of Ibadan amala should suffice.

What say you, Ibadan girl? tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by starryGold: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think Nigerians are not romantic, so they prefer artificial to natural and that's why they do not some may not love it.
I also think knowing the right colour, and time to give flowers also matters- My Opinion.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by redsun(m): 2:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
neohitler: They don't give you flowers because black men and Africans are not romantic.All blacks know how to do is REPRODUCTION.
Why is it that majority of blacks are very ugly?I mean they look like apes that need some bananas(jus
t asking).

You probably look and think like hitler,like a subhuman. What view do u have that a normal human will like to share?

We don't need neonazis here,they are subhumans.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
redsun:

You probably look and think like hitler,like a subhuman. What view do u have that a normal human will like to share?

We don't need neonazis here,they are subhumans.

Don't feed the troll, bruv.

His type would move from buying flowers - to getting Lychee and Strawberry fruits plus candles. grin

Redundant crap! That's foreign to the black mind.

The black mind is spiritual and adventurous - we don't need superficial things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by GoodFaith: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sorry
Nigerian women don't like Flowers
I am 95% sure of that
I am talking about Nigerian women home and abroad
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nope I just like and appreciate their beauty
Has nothing to do with tv
redsun:

Maybe you be ajebutter that watches too much American programs. They are not real,they are money making schemes and mind stealing.
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is she hungry
shymexx: If Nigerian men don't give flowers, then that shows naija men are G-ed up. Who has time for oyinbo's romantic novels/movies fvckery? I've never bought flowers for anyone and I'll never buy flowers. Shyte, just get the chics something to eat or take them somewhere adventurous and nice.

Too old skool for that crap. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
henrimoto: @lorrettaa u. where are you located jare ? lagos abi ogun state? se, you say na white or red you dey like ? i will bring you the two. don't worry, your own na learned love... lolzzz. just give me the green light let me start coming.
lol

Na red light I dey give u
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by tomisinalli: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
homesteady: Giving Flowers is just not a Nigerian thing!
#GBAM#
Re: Nigerian Men Don't Give Flowers To Us: Why? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Black is beautiful embarassed
neohitler: They don't give you flowers because black men and Africans are not romantic.All blacks know how to do is REPRODUCTION.
Why is it that majority of blacks are very ugly?I mean they look like apes that need some bananas(just asking).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? / Average Dick Size By Countries. / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.