Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? (34848 Views)

144 Virgins To Organise Birthday Party For Olumba Olumba Obu In Calabar / Is It Right For A Church To Have Football Unit? / Only Virgins To Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by logica(m): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
...but if nobody comes forward, do they change to "after 2, 3, 4..."?
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Swiftlee:
Lovely grin grin, If your mum doesnt save you,who will ?? She knows how many guys she has seen in the garden visinity grin Just for the records,nice mum u ve gat.
Am sure your cheap post makes you feel so damn good with yourself.Am happy to be of good service. wink
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by SoloAtna(m): 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
logica: LOL...so he can pick his next target...
who tell u say na pastor chris
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by logica(m): 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Solo Atna: who tell u say na pastor chris who tell u say na pastor chris who tell u say na pastor chris
Wrong number.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lol, what kind of prayer was it that they had to be summoned to the pulpit first..most likely the pastor had motives ,it was for his own personal gratification..outrightly Outrageous and hilarious!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
Am not criticizing here But I think dis thing can only be done in a church dat needs members n money desperately not in a true house of God.....
#GodisWatchingYouDatPastor
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
mumumugu: Why do pastors ask all virgins to come out for special prayer.

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

That awkward moment when you are still seated with your parents eyes on u...
Na only God go save u when u and your parents reach house

pastors stop abeg

thats an attempt to identify his next prey.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by pembisco(m): 6:42pm On Dec 05, 2013

What i worse is that they make such request in mixed sermon when parents are with their wards.

The awkward moment you see a girl whom you have bleeped stepping out. Do you stop her?

pastors stop abeg

afta una go say catholic no deh folo bible. Whr in d bible did jesus say pastors shuld segregate virgins/righteus 4 special prayers? By thr fruits we shal knw them
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by drnoel: 6:43pm On Dec 05, 2013

pastors stop abeg

its stupidity
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by mifavour(f): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
its wrong... why would he ask joor!will ur make his ministry grow??
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
why not is your bible not against fornication and sins of lust.if truly you claim to be a christian under ideal conditions every youth in the church should step out.when your bible says it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for you to enter heaven una think say jesus just dey talk am for play.for me there is no need in going to your churches when you are a regular fucker.just dey your house chill.churches(very very few virgins)

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by battyman(m): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Besides Chris Okotie, I don't think any other pastor will do such a thing

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by dani1luv: 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
The pastor wan know the next holy puzzay to slam
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by paranorman(m): 6:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nonsense! Never heard anytin worse than that!!! So when dem virgins step out, people(esp friend, families and acquintances) should look at dem non-virgins with disappointment/disgust/awe?! Tis good to teach dem youth about waitin till marriage and all its like, but askin dem to step out in front of a congregation aint right for 'save-one's-face' sake... Nonsense!!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by satellitedaisy: 6:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Swiftlee(m): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra: Am sure your cheap post makes you feel so damn good with yourself.Am happy to be of good service. wink
Indeed!!!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
If ds is tru, its simply immaturity/insensitivity of d part of d pastor
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Swiftlee:
Indeed!!!

LOL. tongue
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Donmichaelz: all the virgins in nairaland should click like. let's see how many bitches we have and how many queens

I am not a virgin, and I am definitely not a b*tch
.......Lol, I am not even a queen....queen? So affected
I am just me...

If you were not joking, that is some offensive post you have there
Cheers all the same

2 Likes

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nnamdini(m): 7:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
Its a shame people really go to such places of worship.that's absolute discrimination

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Swiftlee(m): 7:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra:

LOL. tongue
undecided
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Mintayo(m): 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
nora544: That could only happen in nigeria, and this could be only one of this new churches, and this has nothing to do with christianity.

Fake nigerian Pastors.
I believe you have this kinda hatred for Nigerian Pastors,do you know what it means to hate?
BTW,what made you think d Op was sayin the truth-i believe He is lying.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Swiftlee:

How old are u swift??
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by webprince(m): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
loool grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by nursedebbie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
Tinz end time I didn't say end time tinz
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Swiftlee(m): 7:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
lynpetra:

How old are u swift??
You are just asking i quess!! You would be shocked if i told you the motive of your question!
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Orikinla(m): 7:21pm On Dec 05, 2013
No.

Jesus Christ never asked virgins to come out.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by emaquil(f): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Would you blame the pastor? Blame the 'virgins' that jumped up cos they think virginity is something that should be announced everywhere. I guess those that stood up were feeling like true christians throughout the service (lol). Same thing happened in my university chapel years back, infact, the pastor said the virgins in church should march out to the altar, for what? I don't no. Come see as altar full, I just dey laugh.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by solomon111(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Virgins in the church?
Yeah right.
Needles in a haystack.
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Swiftlee:
You are just asking i quess!! You would be shocked if i told you the motive of your question!
Pray tell cheesy
Re: Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? by deeptesting(m): 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
What is it with people and pastors? How can people be so gullible following their fellow humans? Well,if you are in his church then you have to obey his words or you will go to hell i guess...Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Called Sinach To Sing To Lady On Wheelchair, "She Got Healed" / Generator Fume Kills CAC Pastor In Warri After Fire Kills His Family / Is It Right For Jonathan To Kneel At Redeemed Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.