Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,773 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Fiverr And Clickbank Account Set-up Made Easy...see How - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Fiverr And Clickbank Account Set-up Made Easy...see How (1222 Views)

Discover New Ways Of How To Open&Operate CLICKBANK Account Legally From Nigeria / How To Open A Clickbank Account In Nigeria / Doing Business In Futo Made Easy. See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiverr And Clickbank Account Set-up Made Easy...see How by Esolver1(m): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Make sure you make this coming year 2014 the year you should be serious with your internet business [increase your online income] and if you have not yet venture into online business, make sure you come into online business this coming yr. Lots of things and businesses are going on online. Making money online now doesn't require you having huge capital start up. With no capital start up you can start an online business and make huge cash daily, weekly and monthly. And receive your cash in naira right here in naija.

BEST 2 Online businesses anyone can venture into with no capital and make fast income are:

1. CLICKBANK AFFILIATE BUSINESS [clickbank .com]

2. FIVERR [SERVICE] [fiverr .com]

But the problem here you can't set up these two accounts as a Nigerian [although fiverr accept Nigerians but you will make more sales
having your account as a US or UK]

For clickbank, they don't allow Nigerians, so you must know how to set up the account with a foreign address and make it safe.

Then you should know how to choose a good and professional usernames b/c it affect your sales and make your sales produce result.

To save you all these stress, i will set up the both accounts [CLICKBANK & FIVERR A/C] for you and email you all the account login details and some instructions on how to use them.

I WILL SET UP A UNITED KINGDOM CLICKBANK A/C FOR YOU AND A UNITED STATE FIVERR A/C FOR YOU. I WILL CREATE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR THIS PURPOSE FOR YOU, CHOOSE A HOT SELLING USERNAME FOR YOU, USE THE GOOD ACCEPTED FOREIGN ADDRESSES FOR YOU, CONFIGURE YOUR ACCOUNT TO MAKE IT SAFE AND SECURE AND ALL WILL BE READY WITHIN 24HRS & Will email you the accounts login details. FIRST COME..FIRST SERVE BASIS. Remember you can change your password if you choose to.

See my previous threads to know creditable and helpful i have been on this NL forum.

If you are interested on this service, send me email at: letsetitup@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Home As Cosy As A 5 Star Hotel / Eterna Plc Public Offer At N11.50 Per Share And Rights Issue Of N9.95 Per Share / Lg 32" Lcd Tv Model:d450 For Sell.delivery To Your Door Step Anywhere. ₦40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.