Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,837 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) (10313 Views)

IT In Chevron / Nysc In Chevron & Total / Doing Nysc In Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by tolagbaju(m): 7:51am On Jun 17, 2006
Hi all,
There is a Chevron Advert in last thursday guardian( June 15) . There are positions for BSc and HND Engineering graduates with 0-3 yrs experience. Engr grad should check it out pls. Luv
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by kolahinmi(m): 10:48am On Jun 19, 2006
hi
please can someone supply the full details of the chevron advert in thursday guardian of june 15.thanks
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by buraimoh(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2006
Thanks for the message. Keep it up
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by buraimoh(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2006
Thanks for the message Keep it up ;;;;;;
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by obaino: 1:05pm On Jun 19, 2006
pls
i have applied for a chevron advert at a not to distant time frm now. if i apply for this also will it be multiple applications
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by righteoust: 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2006
I THINK THE ADVERT IS FOR BSc ONLY. BYE
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by tijani(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
Somebody should please give the details i.e what and what is required/method of application.

Regards
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by abdulkadir(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2006
obaino i dont thonk its going to b multiple application cos this is a new advert

tijani you can also check the daily trust of last week but i dont have the date will check and keep u guys informd
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by ugbosu: 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2006
Please someboby should just send us details, I can't lay my hands on the news paper in question.
Thanks a million
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Chuckdee(m): 7:09am On Jun 20, 2006
Hey Gud people of nairaland, I hail. I have sourced up the info regarding the chevron openings. But I coundnt attach it to this forum as the file size which i scanned actually excedded the allowed limits.
So if you really need the info and the application form, provide your email address here and i will definitley mail it out to your email box.

I hope this will be helpful and i wish you all good tidings this week.
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Seun(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2006
--
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Chuckdee(m): 7:28am On Jun 20, 2006
Check your email Seun

Chuck
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Seun(m): 8:32am On Jun 20, 2006
Here are the scanned documents you sent me

Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Chuckdee(m): 8:54am On Jun 20, 2006
10x Seun for resizing and getting it to the forum, I guess it would be easier for anyone now to use it from here directly.

Peace
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by doja(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2006
please kindly send the details to : oladojabolaji@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by sanmiexcel: 2:04pm On Jun 20, 2006
please, i will like to have the format too,just help me send it to my box, sanmiexcels@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by BORNTOWIN(f): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2006
Hi All there is a more recent advert for Chevron on the Tuesday Guardian newspaper of the 15th of June and it would be more beneficial to all cos its 0 - 5 yrs experience for Engineers.
The form here can be used the only difference is the deadline which for this one is 29th of June.
I have tried without success to scan it, so if any one can please do.
This is a preview of what is there:
Facilities Engineers (Ref:2006-AM-05)
Qualificatn
Bsc in Mech/ Civil/ Elect/ Chem and any other related Engr field c a 2nd class upper div & 6 credit ass in O level not more than 2 sittings. Msc will b an adv.
Experience
0-5 yrs rev oil & gas industry(ost NYSC) ex
Appropraite educatn with an interest in wrking in facilities Design contructn & project management
Special skills proficiency in M Excel, power pt, outlook and word.
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by tijani(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2006
Hi,
Guys just want to say that this is a wonderful group.

I really need to be part of a group.

Keep flowing .

Cheers
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by BORNTOWIN(f): 2:08pm On Jun 21, 2006
I have finally been able to scan it but its more than 200kb, am lost on how I can uppload it cos it even needs to be divided as in the form from the other part. Any suggestions? Pls hurry as the time of the deadline is fast approaching
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by anastmary: 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2006
hi
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by alexoluchi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2006
fwd the scanned copy to me thru alexoluchi@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by gbemsco: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2008
hi i need a good place 2 work please i just graduated from LAUTECH going 2 serve feburary graduated wt 2nd class upper studied computer science mail add gbemtope@yahoo.com, phone no 08033713587 any info u can contact me. thanks

Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Dosman(m): 9:10am On Mar 14, 2008
Please can someone forward the detailed scanned copy of the advert and application for to me,as I am not in Nigeria at the moment and I am interested in Applying.
Re: Vacancies In Chevron(bsc/hnd Engineering) by Jaychuks(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2008
You want to apply now for a job that was advertised since 2006? What are you talking about?

(1) (Reply)

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment– 7th April / Npower: Resolution Ongoing Batch C1 Should Wait For Payment / HHL Group Invite; Anyone??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.