Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,077 members, 7,970,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:16 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (86523 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2013
The minister?shocked, dont tell me its d minister of defence oooo...

hmmm...dz is srz
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Ormorlehwah(f): 8:25pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yemxy005: Wow!...i reserve my commentcheesy
I av been reserving it since.... Gr8 job.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2013
It is likely i drop one more update tonight but if i dnt i think i tried today by dropping three updates within a space of 5hrz.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ Stefikal- Why dnt u wait and see who d senator is? Dnt be in a haste.
@Kennybelle- I'll try and make his effort worthwhile o.
@Yemxy005- I wonder how long your comment is gonna be reserved.
@Ormorlehwah- Thank God i still av u around here. If u see ur twin sister, tell her its getting hot around here...lol..
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 9:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
D9ty7: It is likely i drop one more update tonight but if i dnt i think i tried today by dropping three updates within a space of 5hrz.

You don try jawee...I'll patiently wait
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 9:22pm On Dec 19, 2013
D9ty7: It is likely i drop one more update tonight but if i dnt i think i tried today by dropping three updates within a space of 5hrz.
welcome back brother,you really tried...waiting sha grin grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2013
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
D9ty7: Wanna use this medium to thank my dearest readers, followers and staffs on this thread.
My special appreciation goes to the likes of Stefikal, Hameenat(the waitress), Walewunmi(the bouncer), LogoDWhiz(secretary), Pope shemoo. These people took their time to mail me and as how am fairing during the period of my 24hrz ban.
I thank other readers,dammygoody, olarewajub, dchiefpriest, bulcqlay and many more. I say thank you. God bless you all.
Signed:
d9ty7 & crew.

Thank yu jawe padi mi.more updates to ya story
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yeah my oga is back..
Nice updates by the way...
Full of suspense...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 9:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
**pours holy water nd anointing oil on eric **.do not b afraid, d boy is just sleeping .......young boy, get up
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2013
pope shemoo: **pours holy water nd anointing oil on eric **.do not b afraid, d boy is just sleeping .......young boy, get up
look at him............unholy pope pouring holy water............
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
dammygoody: Stef., have you got there?

got where?#Confused
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 11:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
stefikal:

got where?#Confused
oooooh I'm sorry ,It was meant for someone else shockedshocked
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Yay!yay!yay! My oga is back so happy,nice update bro...I av a feeling dat eric isn't rily dead just my tought though...oya HAMEENAT give our oga one heineken chairman brand hun make him use step down!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Good morning guys, how was ur nite? An early morning update is coming ur way in about 45minutes time,
Signed:
d9ty7 & crew.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 6:44am On Dec 20, 2013
***appears very angry****ojokorooooooo toyo toyo,oya eric wake up,ohooo i seee, pope wat have u done? Dont tell me u ar mole?***continues incantation*** op nd crew nize job u have here,BTw i wud lyk to be a member of ur crew,creact a position 4 me sharp sharp. erm waitress give me 2 botles of goatmeat peper soup nd a plate of eagle(snap) pls be fast about datooooooo nd dnt fogt to microwave deem....op am still waitnooooooo***continues incantation*********
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2013
--continuation--
Venue: F.Lan company.
Farouk was sitting down in his office, flipping through the pages of a newspaper.
He picked up the intercom on the table.
"Gaby, see me in my office now." he said through the intercom and dropped the call.
He picked the newspaper and continued from where he stopped. Just then, there was a knock on the door.
"Come in." he said.
The door was pushed opened and Gaby walked in.
"Take this." Farouk said and threw the newspaper at him.
Gaby caught the newspaper and read the headline.
"Senate begins impeachment process on president Lujan over the passage of arms and amunition industry's establishment." Gaby read the headline out.
"Can you imagine." Farouk said pissed.
"Who raised the point?" Gaby asked.
"Its one Senator Ken." Farouk replied.
"He must pay for this." Gaby said.
"Everyone of them must pay for this." Farouk replied.
"Definitely." Gaby added.
"Now, there will be a sitting in the next one hour. I want you guys to storm the senate building. Wipe off anything that can be wiped off. I want no excuse." Farouk said with a tone of finality.
He waved Gaby off.
"They wanna toil with my project. Then i guess they are toiling with death" Farouk said and smiled wickedly.
---
Venue: L.A.T.U
"You are involved in passing informations to Anderson. May i know why?" Chris asked him.
"You never saw me put a call through to him." Oriol replied.
"Am gonna make you pay for this." Chris said angrily.
"Me pay? Remember, you have a family who will share in this trouble you're causing for yourself by questioning me." Oriol said.
Chris knew Oriol won't tell him anything reasonable, so he went out.
He headed for the medical department where Richard is being treated. He explained how the questioning isn't progressing to Richard. The latest development infuriated Richard as he stood up angrily, picked his gun and headed for detention where Oriol is being held.
"Now dictate Anderson's present location now." Richard commanded.
"Am very sorry i can't. Moreso, i have to sign immunity with the president." Oriol said and smiled.
Richard was angered by his confidence, despite his offence. He corked the gun and shot him in the leg.
Oriol growled in pain, because he never expected that coming.
"You shouldn't have shot him, since he hasn't be convicted." Chris said.
"Are you trying to teach me my job?" Richard asked angrily.
The intercom in the room rang and Richard picked it up.
"Agent Richard on the line." Richard said immediately he picked it up.
"Agent Richard this is Mr Tony Albert, the minister for information." the caller said.
"Okay sir." Richard replied.
"I want the release of the boy, Oriol, in your custody right away." Albert ordered.
"Am sorry sir, its impossible." Richard replied.

--to be continued--
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:04am On Dec 20, 2013
Dchiefpriest: ***appears very angry****ojokorooooooo toyo toyo,oya eric wake up,ohooo i seee, pope wat have u done? Dont tell me u ar mole?***continues incantation*** op nd crew nize job u have here,BTw i wud lyk to be a member of ur crew,creact a position 4 me sharp sharp. erm waitress give me 2 botles of goatmeat peper soup nd a plate of eagle(snap) pls be fast about datooooooo nd dnt fogt to microwave deem....op am still waitnooooooo***continues incantation*********
Contact LogoDWhiz(the secretary) or Walewunmi(the bouncer) about that.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Emanuel1997: 7:04am On Dec 20, 2013
U Guys Are Funny I Hope Eric Will Wake Up As D Chief Priest Pronounced My Man Expecting More Update
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by stefikal(f): 7:48am On Dec 20, 2013
See how many people dey support Eric...

Dis Oriol ehn na rat poison go settle ya matter...yeye
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by KingzPen(m): 7:50am On Dec 20, 2013
I always dey gbadun my Boss as he dey drop am hot... Chooooi!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by popeshemoo(m): 8:14am On Dec 20, 2013
Mr chiefpriest,touch nt my anointed nor do my eric any incantation .....I know my onions ...
goody...na oga bouncer go take care if yu 4 me
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2013
Oga D9ty7 G morning,thanks for the early morning update............you are kinda painting the picture of Nigerian politics now--I mean,;President against Senators;;Minister against anti-terrorism..hmm may God help us
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2013
pope shemoo: Mr chiefpriest,touch nt my anointed nor do my eric any incantation .....I know my onions ...
goody...na oga bouncer go take care if yu 4 me
walewunmi can't do that,I trust him ;and you SHUT UP, I mean,KEEP SHUT,;I might just send the able bouncer back to you if care is not taken
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:31am On Dec 20, 2013
Me am nt painting Nigeria's politics picture o. But wait till an eighteen pages letter is sent to the president. Then you can say that. Good morning to you too.
dammygoody: Oga D9ty7 G morning,thanks for the early morning update............you are kinda painting the picture of Nigerian politics now--I mean,;President against Senators;;Minister against anti-terrorism..hmm may God help us
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 9:36am On Dec 20, 2013
D9ty7: Me am nt painting Nigeria's politics picture o. But wait till an eighteen pages letter is sent to the president. Then you can say that. Good morning to you too.
WHATTTTT!eighteen pages kini?? Is it an open letter like that of Obasanjo to Jonathan..grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2013
Me i no know o.
dammygoody: WHATTTTT!eighteen pages kini?? Is it an open letter like that of Obasanjo to Jonathan..grin
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Jumizie13(f): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2013
Corrupted country ruled by corrupt leaders. May God save us o.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2013
Amen o.
Jumizie13: Corrupted country ruled by corrupt leaders. May God save us o.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Olarewajub: 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2013
Happy Weekend Guys and compliment of the season.! So Oriol has an Oga at the top.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Dchiefpriest(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2013
***appears on d tread***wat a wondeerful update,pls were is LOGO nd BOUNCER pls come nd see my CV ooooo nd kn which position to put me,my oga said i shud meet uu. As 4 u pope be very carefuuuullllllll.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Hameenat94(f): 3:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Itx gettin hotter every update., drinks dön finish oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad / Jennifer: Grass To Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.