Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,902 members, 7,933,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 02:06 AM

Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product (15193 Views)

See This Cute Aba-made Shoes. / Chiffon Top From The U.S, Not Aba Made / Aba Made Clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by slap1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
I have an Aba made 'Paul Smith' specially made by an uncle of mine in 2010. That shoe still shines at the touch of polish and has shown no sign of spoiling. The foreign shoe I bought later is looking to surrender already. I can't even count the number of people that have asked me to help them get a similar one...so, it depends on who makes yours and the quality of materials used.

7 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by maayha(f): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
if it's of good quality, y not?
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Lionbite(m): 8:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
Packaging lo matter
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 08, 2013
mazizi tonene: nne, bia, let us marry grin

Aba ring on point cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Eseharrison(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
maayha: if it's of good quality, y not?

Y not, if not grin
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by lakefist(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
100%
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
AdannayaBella: I don't know about shoes but when it comes to quality dress shirts and suits, Aba tailors run that zone. Their sewing and finishing is perfect.

So to answer your question, OP, YES! I'm all for affordable but quality stuff and if I can find that in Aba, why not?
oga leave story...sey u fit buy am..yes or no...
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
Dress shabbily and
they remember the
dress; dress
impeccably and they
remember the
woman.
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by moscobabs(m): 8:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
why not? I wear it on anybody neck?
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by couthy: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
ebeano all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nwa-Aba for live............
I'll proudly make yanga with it.
if we don't protect and encourage our local industries, who will?
MADE IN ABA, PROUDLY NIGERIA AND SURELY AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Chris710: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't have any issue with wearing aba-made or any other locally made product as long as it is original-like nwa aba. I will wear that proudly, but pruda (instead of prada) and the likes-never.
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by mazizitonene(m): 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
mz mariah: grin grin grin
grin say yes na wink
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
jeamie: oga leave story...sey u fit buy am..yes or no...
Do you lack comprehension skills or what? Didn't you see where I said I can buy Aba made stuff as long as it is quality? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Zonacom(m): 8:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
Same people who claim not to wear Aba made are the ones that patronize 'bend down select' more.

4 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
I dont want to say YES ...

Oga At The Top T-shirts
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
grin say yes na wink
[quote][/quote] smiley
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Do you lack comprehension skills or what? Didn't you see where I said I can buy Aba made stuff as long as it is quality? undecided
....sowe o english teacher...tell ur mum 2 cum nd teach me comprehension...yeye girl
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Iamstrata(m): 8:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
oh! What a bunch of hypocrites...... I'm not at all impressed
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Godwinigweh: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
[color=][/color]
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
gedtalks: There are designer names like Prada, Calvin Klien, D&G, Ejiro Amos Tafari, Denim Kitenge .... and lots more. When you wear any of these it makes you feel cool even if the product isn't as good as the name rings.

I once saw a very fine looking leather footwear but when I checked to see the name I saw NWA-ABA. Now I dont know whether or not I should buy that footwear. Its really nice and it looks strong. What do you guys think.... Should I go ahead and buy it or not? Can you wear an ABA-MADE product and boast about it. (please note that I have a clic of friends that are really up to date in fashion awareness) and they can kill someone with yabbing

Clearly, you know next to nothing about Aba made goods. Talk about ignorance cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by NosoChic: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
I don't buy names anyways grin. .........As long as the ABA made has its own brand name and is good quality, but of course na.

All na packaging jor, I know a couple of people who only shop abroad and when they show up at work ehn they just resemble 'atutupoyoyo'. You feel like giving them 24 strokes cheesy

We need to start encouraging OUR own.

1 Like

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by jeamie(m): 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
AdannayaBella:
...et seems u love essay a lot...dem ask u ques...type yes or no...u con hear con dey tlk lang.
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by nnamathy: 8:31pm On Dec 08, 2013
Foreign wears sef get grade so is Nwa-aba; na wetyn ur money reach u go buy oooo....if i see beta ABA stuff i go hack am sharply....9ja 4lif
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by mazizitonene(m): 8:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
mz mariah: smiley
Hmm....aba marriage
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by fragilgal(f): 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hell no!!!were are all this designers!
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Hmm....aba marriage
lol. Aba marriage kwa grin
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by Layolaw(f): 8:39pm On Dec 08, 2013
why not, no be my money l take buy am

3 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by nyabingi(m): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2013
Aba made shoes, shirts and complete suites are shiped to dubai where most nigerians go to shop, the era of bad products from Aba is gone, these guys are too good, they manufacture to international standard and most of the designs can never be found anywhwre in the fassion industry globally, they import their materials like genine leather, fabrics and acessories then they set down to design, i have lot of them Aba designers as friend and have seen them ship their products to dubai, the truth is that most of the designers people wear these days are actually Aba made!!

12 Likes

Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by bluerange(f): 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
l believe in quality not name! l wore a shirt here in Nairobi and a German tourist approached me asking me which store l picked the shirt from. ln my mind l was like pick ke? Shirt whey one tailor sew inside her face me - l face you room for Lagos!
Re: Can You SHINE With An Aba Made Product by everyday: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
A lot of people unconsciously wear aba made products

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pure Designer Perfume Oils / Well Embroidered Native Designs For Sale - #7000 Call 08023886174 / 6 Month Hair Growth Challenge - Easy To Follow Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.