Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,559 members, 7,888,792 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) (3525 Views)

Nigerian Men Are Not Very Good In Bed (for Matured Minds Only)) / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Why Do Some Men Place So Much Blame On Our Nigerian Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by vxtr(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
I have often wondered time and over again why lots of we men place so much high value on sex. We can do a lots of things all in the name of sex, sleep with women we dont truly love,tell multiple lies just to have sex,date different women at the same time and all sorts of things. Even married men are not left out,some will buy houses,cars,etc all in the name of sex. Great men of God have had their ministries truncated all in the name of sex,presidents and national leaders have had their career cut short just because of sex. Professionals ( tiger woods) have had their career plummeted all in the name of sex. Is there then any real benefits of having sex outside wedlock, i have pondered over this lots of time. one cannot be ever satisfied with sex, why ? Because if you had sex yesterday, tomorrow you will still have the urge all over again. What then is the end points of having sex with different women in your own point of view. Intelligents contribution please. For me i think its a trap especially outside wedlock. Its a trap that leads to hell.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Sleekydee(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Errrrrrmmmm!!!! Mayb cos without sex u wudnt aav bin born n if u werent born, u wont b writing dis topic 2day....so yes sex is og high importance

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Chubhie: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
If angels from above couldn't resist the urge to have a taste of em beauties how much more a mere mortal?

There are still men out there who are disciplined in their dealings with ladies. But it has never been easy when a lady have madeup her mind to have you. It will probably take a twinflame to ride this body of mine

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by moststylish(m): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
can u resist the taste of a pink plum tits between ur lips n those coke bottle sharps,what more is life if not to admire beauties
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by kennybelle: 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
The urge is powerful and controllable @ d same time. It‘s just d insatiable n greedy desires of men that make them do anything for sex. If you dnt av control over ur flesh n desires, u cnt have control when the temptation comes. Men with self control limit their sex life only to their spouses n enjoy d blessings dt comes from it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Godmouth(m): 8:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
vxtr: I have often wondered time and over again why lots of we men place so much high value on sex. We can do a lots of things all in the name of sex, sleep with women we dont truly love,tell multiple lies just to have sex,date different women at the same time and all sorts of things. Even married men are not left out,some will buy houses,cars,etc all in the name of sex. Great men of God have had their ministries truncated all in the name of sex,presidents and national leaders have had their career cut short just because of sex. Professionals ( tiger woods) have had their career plummeted all in the name of sex. Is there then any real benefits of having sex outside wedlock, i have pondered over this lots of time. one cannot be ever satisfied with sex, why ? Because if you had sex yesterday, tomorrow you will still have the urge all over again. What then is the end points of having sex with different women in your own point of view. Intelligents contribution please. For me i think its a trap especially outside wedlock. Its a trap that leads to hell.

God made sex confined to the security of the matrimonial home for consummation between husband and wife: binding them as one. It's also for reproduction and the process of intercourse is intensely pleasurable. However like you pointed out poster: the wickedness of man/woman protruded in the form of the lust of the flesh has given mankind all sorts of excuse to indulge in immoral acts. That's why we see men and women being destroyed: brought down, humiliated, and disgraced just because they chose not to circumcise their hearts: disobeying God's moral code of conduct. Sex was created by God for man's pleasure in marriage. So as God's creation made in His image: we have the power to subdue, control, and tame it.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by vxtr(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nice contribution Godmouth. I was expecting you to drop hints on how we young guys who are not yet married can curtail the excesses and chill till we get married. Between thanks for ur analysis.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by 190: 8:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
cos the punny is a good place to relax cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by vxtr(m): 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
190: cos the punny is a good place to relax cheesy
. Hmmmmm. Coming from a female. Please can i relax on yours ? Just thinking.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by BishopMagic: 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
vxtr: , i have pondered over this lots of time. one cannot be ever satisfied with sex, why ? Because if you had sex yesterday, tomorrow you will still have the urge all over again. What then is the end points of having sex with different women in your own point of view. Intelligents contribution please. For me i think its a trap especially outside wedlock. Its a trap that leads to hell.

If you can't get it up don't spoil the fun for others
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by vxtr(m): 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
angry
Bishop Magic:

. angry
Bishop Magic:

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by BishopMagic: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
vxtr: angry.

Did I strike a raw nerve

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by ebamma(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
sex is the sweetest thing i have ever tasted bro,
sex cures malaria
sex makes u lively
sex makes u intelligent
#only an impotent man or a eunuch will underrate the power of sex, Mr op are u one of the above?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by BishopMagic: 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebamma:
#only an impotent man or a eunuch will underrate the power of sex, Mr op are u one of the above?

OP is not a Eunuch but a small pr1cked lonely phaggot
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by 190: 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
vxtr: . Hmmmmm. Coming from a female. Please can i relax on yours ? Just thinking.

undecided

sure . .

come relax for wetin go KILL you angry
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sex has taken over, a guy thinks about sex while a lady thinks about money. Believe u me,we do get influenced by what we hear,see hence we would like to practice it....Its rare b4 u see a less sexually active dude even a boy @1 gets d feeling though he may not explain it as a mature adult can.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by IAMBREEZY: 9:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
vxtr: . Hmmmmm. Coming from a female. Please can i relax on yours ? Just thinking.
u mean from a clown cause that nigga ain't female.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by chegx(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebamma: sex is the sweetest thing i have ever tasted bro,
sex cures malaria
sex makes u lively
sex makes u intelligent
op is not saying sex aint good he just saying it should be limited to a partner and controled so as not to cause destruction.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by BishopMagic: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2013
chegx: op is not saying sex aint good he just saying it should be limited to a partner and controled so as not to cause destruction.

wat! one lousy partner that will later feel she is the world and start hoarding her cun.t like petrol stations during xmass?

God Forbid!
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
190:

undecided

sure . .

come relax for wetin go KILL you angry
190 is not a female jare.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by amiskurie(m): 2:17am On Dec 06, 2013
I believe say u just do am,that's when u realize say na nothing.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by 190: 2:27am On Dec 06, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 06, 2013
End Time Thingz.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by AdeniyiA(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2013
SEX(premarital) SINKS.
it's a 'SIN' - Satan's Identification Number or Satanic Induced Notion, being used to destroy glory carriers of nowadays. I av tried to look at the real benefits of sex outside marriage, I av found none except to satisfy the fleshly lust ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 06, 2013
There's more to Sex than meets the ordinary eyes.
No high values is placed on sex that's just the way it is, designed for fulfillment.

There are spiritual benefits of sex beyond normal perception , the human body yearns for those benefits subconsciously, that's is why sex is hard to resist by the body, but not by a disciplined Mind.

Sex is a blessing to mankind, though it is commonly misused, The benefits are more than the consequences; procreation, longevity, physical fitness, sex can even be used to experience divine spirituality , i mean literally experiencing God/higher power.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by vxtr(m): 7:23am On Dec 06, 2013
Big.game:
There's more to Sex than meets the ordinary eyes.
No high values is placed on sex that's just the way it is, designed for fulfillment.

There are spiritual benefits of sex beyond normal perception , the human body yearns for those benefits subconsciously, that's is why sex is hard to resist by the body, but not by a disciplined Mind.

Sex is a blessing to mankind, though it is commonly misused, The benefits are more than the consequences; procreation, longevity, physical fitness, sex can even be used to experience divine spirituality , i mean literally experiencing God/higher power.
. Wow , you couldnt have said it better.
Re: Why Do We Place So Much High Value On Sex.(matured Minds Only) by Godmouth(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
vxtr: Nice contribution Godmouth. I was expecting you to drop hints on how we young guys who are not yet married can curtail the excesses and chill till we get married. Between thanks for ur analysis.

I'll reply you influenced by my Christian faith. As young men: we must channel our energies towards what I'll call 'positive productivity'. This is devotion of our time in the pursuit and service of God and also exploring ways to build prestigious careers for ourselves thereby conributing to the good of society and preparing us for the task ahead of being good and responsible fathers in the future.

Of course the question comes to mind: will we meet/come across beautiful attractive young women along the way? Yes we will but with all our energies chanelled towards all what I have mention above; you will be too focused and busy to be sidetracked. Then eventually when you meet the 'right woman' you will discover that she will be a contributor/helper towards you achieving your life-long destiny as a man.

As a God-fearing young man, you are bound to love her as your wife-to-be: therefore sexual intercourse doesn't cross your mind until after you have taken her to the altar. In the confines of marriage: you are only entitled to see sex as an expression of your love to your wife (only) for mutual pleasure and reproduction.

(1) (Reply)

? / I Dialled My Girlfriend's Number On My Friend's Phone And Saw This / How Can I Advise A Friend Of Mine Who Changes Girlfriends Like Wrapper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.