Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,739 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:15 PM

God's Gift Witout Repentance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Gift Witout Repentance (460 Views)

3-day Teaching On God's Gift For You In Christ / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: God’s Gift Is Eternal Life / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome :eternal Life – God’s Gift To Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God's Gift Witout Repentance by chicalle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls i want 2 ask:sme preacherz said d gift of God iz witout repentance,so 4 me i dn't actualy undastand it,can an unbeliever prophecy,speak in tongues,heal,interpret tongues.pls help me out o
Re: God's Gift Witout Repentance by fredx4(m): 3:30am On Dec 06, 2013
First of all the bible said it not preachers. Then to your question, I honestly don't see any correlation between your question and the bible verse you quoted. But anyway unsaved people cannot do all those things you listed
Re: God's Gift Witout Repentance by Goshen360(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2013
chicalle: Pls i want 2 ask:sme preacherz said d gift of God iz witout repentance,so 4 me i dn't actualy undastand it,can an unbeliever prophecy,speak in tongues,heal,interpret tongues.pls help me out o

You have to first understand who gives what gift in the Godhead. The Spirit give gifts, the Son give gifts and the Father give gifts. So and therefore, when it says, the gift and calling of God are without repentance, don't be looking at the gift of the Spirit as the gift of the Father or as the gift of the Son. So, you have to use the word to interpret the word, asking questions from a verse and seeking answers through the Spirit.

The gift of the God (The Father), is righteousness and justification by faith in the finished works of His Son through the operation of the Spirit. Romans 5v15-17

The gift of the Father is also, Grace (through or by) Faith. Ephesians 2v8.

The gift of God is also, eternal life (through and in) Christ. Romans 6v23

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Sleep In Church? / Don't Become Another Judas Iscariot / Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.