Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,668 members, 7,951,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 (17825 Views)

Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. / Buhari May Contest In 2015 Election / Abacha’s Son Set To Join Pdp : May Contest 2011 Guber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by JulianBond007: 11:08am On Dec 06, 2013
I wish him all the best. There's no harm in trying. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Rottenegg1: 11:18am On Dec 06, 2013
slimghost:

Why? Is he not a fellow progressive? grin grin grin grin grin grin. I pity the fool called Roaches. cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin lmao @roaches..

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Kassidy4luv(m): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Rochas made a very big mistake by joining APC leaving behind people dat ensured his victory in 2011 elections. My father use to tell of dis Igbo proverbs
1) Onye aha kwala nwa nne ya( meaning plz dnt leave ur brodas)
2) Nwanne di uko na mba( Ur brodas er scarse). I will rochas well in his APC quest,
Presently d man is nt in good terms wt south east governors, politicians and stake holders and he dosent attend south east governors forum meetings, He jst distanced himself from his brodas to. Romance. Strangers

7 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kassidy4luv: Rochas made a very big mistake by joining APC leaving behind people dat ensured his victory in 2011 elections. My father use to tell of dis Igbo proverbs
2) Nwanne di uko na mba( Ur brodas er scarse). I will rochas well in his APC quest,
Presently d man is nt in good terms wt south east governors, politicians and stake holders and he dosent attend south east governors forum meetings, He jst distanced himself from his brodas to. Romance. Strangers

Imagine a supposed presidential candidate with no large support base in any zone including yours!
o dikwa very risky
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by PointB: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
The only way Rochas can lay a stake to the presidency is by delivery in Imo state. So far he has been less than stellar.

By the way, if he thinks APC will hand him the ticket, he must be more foolish than I thought.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by kunle4toyeyaho: 2:16am On Dec 07, 2013
VICTORCIZA: ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST
be shortchanging yourselves.what's bad in an igbo man being an apc member? Ethnic bigots.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Kingsley1000(m): 7:59am On Dec 07, 2013
VICTORCIZA: ROCHAS READ MY LIPS,IGBO SAID NO APC IN THIER LAND.DONT YOU GET IT OR YOU NEVER LEARN FROM NGIGE'S OWN? YOU CAN NEVER RULE IMO WITH APC NEVER.IF YOU A PROUD IGBO SON AND YOU SUPPORT OPERATION KICK OUT APC,LIKE THIS POST
Trash!!!
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by puritygen: 8:22am On Dec 07, 2013
:PCHINO MAD MAN YOUR HATER ON ROCHAS WILL KILL YOU NICOMPOOP
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by madamshepopo(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Abagworo: Imo State Governor Rochas Okorocha yesterday spoke on his political future, hinting that he might take another shot at the presidency in 2015.
The governor, who spoke during a media chat with reporters at the Government House, Owerri, however, said there were pressures from his people that he should run for a second term to complete his projects.
He said having had a shot at the Presidency, the present political situation and the emergence of the All Progressives Congress (APC) might boost his chances of clinching the presidential seat.
Okorocha said: “I have been in the presidential race in the past. So I’m not new in the race. I came second in the primaries, which produced the late President Umaru Yar’Adua. Among the political gladiators, I rank as one of the most famous.
“Imo State indigenes don’t want me to leave. They want me to run for a second term, but I think this is my opportunity to take another shot at the Presidency because I believe my vision and ideas are of national quality. I will make it clear soon if I will contest the Presidency in 2015 or go for a second term.”
He said no one has been anointed as a presidential or governorship candidate ahead of the 2015 poll on APC’s platform, adding that the party had not zoned any position, including the Presidency, to any geopolitical zone.
His words: “In APC, we don’t believe in zoning. Let anybody that has something to offer rule the nation. Zoning produced mediocre in the past. We have come to a stage where people should be elected based on merit and what they have to offer, rather than on the basis of their region or background.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/may-contest-presidential-election-2015-says-okorocha/
Yes zoning produced the incubent mediocre that is running Nigeria
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Fresia01(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Okorocha, okorocha, okorocha? Hw tymz did i cal u?? Are u aware dat Afta T.a orji, u re d worst governor inda s/E? Jux focus on regainin ur governor's seat.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Pontaboki: 9:53am On Dec 07, 2013
You don't know Rochas,he is taking the easy way out,cos he knows he will lose he runs for 2nd term in Imo
sincerenigerian: I don't like zoning and imposition of candidates. I love the fact that APC is willing to throw the primaries open for the best candidates to compete. I like Rochas appeal across political and ethnic spectrum.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Toktee(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2013
I can see that all the youths from that side of naija has a hatred symtoms,it is too much in their blood stream,how can you think you wil ever smell the seat of power call aso rock with this kind of hatred for a section of a country that has the majority in population and is been regarded as the political engine room of nigeria;no wonder a fellow igboman was stoned to death in the last election for daring to vote for buhari,what a hatred!.
But in the same election,gej won in the northern states,infact without the north,he could have nt been president today,i pity this race.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by iykenex(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2013
To be frank here, this is just a mere political game to draw attention to his importance and for some of his beneficiaries to start clamoring for his 2nd tenure. Oshemo did it before his 2nd tenure so Okorocha is not exceptional. Politics is just a game.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Owelle ndi Imo, I urge you to complete your second tenure before thinking of presidency. Listen to the voice of Imo people who want you to complete the beautiful projects you started. Hapukwa ndi iro ka ha hapu I dufu gi. We need you for another 4 years. embarassed
Stp deceiving ursf nd rochas, as long as dt mallam is still in that party, we go teach am politics cum 2015 lyk we tot ngige. #TeamGej2015

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by amzzykeks(m): 10:15am On Dec 07, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by LMAyedun(m): 10:19am On Dec 07, 2013
LOL!!! cheesy
Okorocha is a comedian sha.
President indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Toktee(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2013
ferderick: Stp deceiving ursf nd rochas, as long as dt mallam is still in that party, we go teach am politics cum 2015 lyk we tot ngige. #TeamGej2015
I pity u and ur empty threat,u said "we will teach him politics"you and who;where were you when he won his first tenure?
Park well pls,do u even have a voters card,abi you are one of the nemurous pdp agbero and ballot box snatchers?
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by joanamar: 10:23am On Dec 07, 2013
can see that all the youths from that side of naija has a hatred symtoms,it is too much in their blood stream,how can you think you wil ever smell the seat of power call aso rock with this kind of hatred for a section of a country that has the majority in population and is been regarded as the political engine room of nigeria;no wonder a fellow igboman was stoned to death in the last election for daring to vote for buhari,what a hatred!.
But in the same election,gej won in the northern states,infact without the north,he could have nt been president today,i pity this race.[Pls were did you get d info dat an igboman was stoned to death. I fink u need mental checkup
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ejifranks(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
Protests were held yesterday; Friday in Owerri (Bank road and Warehouse axis). Angry women and youths were carrying placards with write ups like:

"We dont want ApC in Imo state"

"Rochas MDG ( Most Destructive Governor"

"Agbaso is Innocent, Efcc says so"

" Rochas Remember Ohakim"

" Rochas Leave our lands for us"

" Remove Apc Flags from Government House"

" Go Rochas Go 2015 no way"
etc etc

Would have taken pics or video shots of the protest but i didnt have my camera phone with me... Not a Political analyst but with what i see and hear on ground here, it would not be an easy sail for Rochas come 2015 if he has guber aspirations.. so Going for the presidency maybe the way out.. odds 750/1

In Conclusion

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by ayusco85(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
That will be a welcome development. If he wins nigeria will be what we all want it to be. A̶̲̥̅♏ voting him if he contests. Sai APC
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Kassidy4luv: Rochas made a very big mistake by joining APC leaving behind people dat ensured his victory in 2011 elections. My father use to tell of dis Igbo proverbs
Why should he be in good terms with people that called him an Efulefu and a sell out? He has no business associating with supremacist like Peter Obi and Imo hater like TA Orji.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Eyop: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2013
JulianBond007: I wish him all the best. There's no harm in trying. grin grin

And there's no harm in loosing cheesy
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2013
kunle4toye@yaho:
be shortchanging yourselves.what's bad in an igbo man being an apc member? Ethnic bigots.
if you love igbo man so much then give him President slot.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Why should he be in good terms with people that called him an Efulefu and a sell out? He has no business associating with supremacist like Peter Obi and Imo hater like TA Orji.
BEREM point of correction Igbos dont just call somebody an efulefu except such a person acted as one!

1 Like

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by Cabme(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Owelle ndi Imo, I urge you to complete your second tenure before thinking of presidency. Listen to the voice of Imo people who want you to complete the beautiful projects you started. Hapukwa ndi iro ka ha hapu I dufu gi. We need you for another 4 years. embarassed
u and who need him more 4 yearz na wash owerri zone plz
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by gurnam: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2013
Without the accident of fate....the type that made GEJ the President....Ibo man can never rule this country with the set up.
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by M17: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Toktee: I can see that all the youths from that side of naija has a hatred symtoms,it is too much in their blood stream,how can you think you wil ever smell the seat of power call aso rock with this kind of hatred for a section of a country that has the majority in population and is been regarded as the political engine room of nigeria;no wonder a fellow igboman was stoned to death in the last election for daring to vote for buhari,what a hatred!.
But in the same election,gej won in the northern states,infact without the north,he could have nt been president today,i pity this race.

When your tribe from your own very side has their hands full of blood of my people . You guy's killed and pillage my peoples body every single day ,it is way too long while your beloved people put pains and agony in our life,you sowed sorrows in our heart .look how you boko haram members who are D.P.O in Nigeria Police force killed almost half a million of my brethren in extra judicial killing carried out by these police all over ss\se state in the name Of Nigeria police force .
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Kingsley1000: I AM A Trash!!!
FIXED
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by mystical10: 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
DerideGull: @OP

Mallam Rochas Okorocha is a moronic joker if he thinks Imo State electorates are looking forward to electing him to a second term. This dude is really a con man willing to scam himself.
who arre the imo ppl, orlu zone(12 l.g a) where rochas come from made up of 60% of imo population and all orlu wil surely vote for him and wht he needed is few ppl frm okigwe(7 l.g.a) and owerri zone(8 l.g.a) to win. 4gt dt ur calc. Orlu ppl desides who rules in imo due to our population
Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by cumpaddre(m): 10:52am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Carry your hatred somewhere else! He is going to contest in the next governorship election whether you seem interested or not. The obligation you have is to vote for him and let him finish the good works he started. angry
Abeg, what "good works" has he started?? Building extra-extra Large round-abouts everywhere he see's a junction? Abandoning road projects he started only to resume them at the end of the year(so people will see them nd think he's actually doing something,cos he knows that imolites in diaspora will be returning home for xmas nd new year festivities) and abandon dem again when the festivities are over. Or is it those fancy sub-standard death traps he built for little children? Tell me just 1 meaningful thing rochas has done since he assumed position as governor except the free education which is not totally free because students are still required to pay 20thousand. Mind you, Rochas had to give that free education cause it was the pillar on which he was elected. Or is it his fancy pedestrian bridges which he has been building for 9 good months and still counting. A project that would take roughly 2-3weeks to complete. Or is it his abandoned gates projects? His abandoned water projects? What exactly are his "good works" my dear Berem? I school in imsu nd have been living in owerri for 4 years now so don't play on my intelligence like u're tryna do to people here.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha May Contest Presidential Election In 2015 by drnoel: 10:53am On Dec 07, 2013
are we talking about ruling or governing. Rochas is a burnt political clown. he will never make presidency no matter what party he chooses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

31 Stolen Inec’s Card Readers Recovered From Rivers’ Bush / APC UK Mocks Patience Jonathan As Supreme Court Upholds FG’s Seizure Of $8.4m / Obaseki Re-Appoints Osarodion Ogie SSG. Other Appointments Deferred To Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.