Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,774 members, 7,930,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:53 AM

Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? (748 Views)

Riddle Me This (9) / ~ Let's Kill English Language / Riddle Me This, Batman! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by Sisikill: 1:18am On Jul 26, 2008
[B]THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD[/b]

Well, it's shit, that's right, shit!

Shit may just be the most functional word in the English language.

Consider:

You can get shit-faced,

Be shit-out-of-luck,

Or have shit for brains.

With a little effort, you can get your shit together, find a place for your shit, or be asked to shit or get off the pot.

You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit.

Some people know their shit, while others can't tell the difference between shit and shineola.

There are lucky shits, dumb shits, and crazy shits. There is bull shit, horse shit, and chicken shit.

You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot the shit, or duck when the shit hits the fan.

You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle.

You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit.

Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty.

Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit.

You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit.

You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle.

Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you fall in a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose.

When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know anything else!!

You can look it in it some more, if you give a shit; or not do so if you don't give a shit!

Well, Shit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a shit and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of shit.

But, if you happened to catch a load of shit from some shit-head, well, Shit Happens!!!

Yeah, yeah, yeah. . . I know I've got too much time on my hands. So sue me for all I've got. . . It's all Shit anyway. grin
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by Jeovy(m): 2:05am On Jul 26, 2008
A lot of shit you got there man.nice shit grin
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by MrInfo1(m): 6:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
Keep the shit flowing
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by mohawkchic(f): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
~Nooow that was some Awesome Shit!! grin

~ If You ever wondered the Linage of the Most Functional Word Of The English Language,check this out VVVVVVV

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45755.0.html
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by HCH3COO: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2008
Bleep is fucking preferable to whack shit. Shit ain't shit when it comes around Bleep.
Bleep the Fuckers who think shit is Fuckworthy.
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by Sisikill: 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
I agree, let's keep this shit flowing, it's not like I've got shit to do today anway. Saturday's are always shit for me, no shit to watch on TV and it's hot as shit outside, there goes any hope of doing some outdoor shit.

Shit!
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by mohawkchic(f): 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2008
~Aaaw Shit Does Happen . . . Same shit different dayz!! Cheer up!!
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by Sisikill: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Nooow that was some Awesome Shit!! grin

~ If You ever wondered the Linage of the Most Functional Word Of The English Language,check this out VVVVVVV

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-45755.0.html

Are you shitting me? There is a linage for the word shit online?

Well I'll be damned! I tell ya, you can find all sorts of shit on the web today.

That's why I don't take shit seriously anymore.

HCH3COO:

Bleep is fucking preferable to whack shit. Shit ain't shit when it comes around Bleep.
Bleep the Fuckers who think shit is Fuckworthy.

That was a shitty thing to say.

Some folks like shit and others like Bleep.

Everyone is entitled to their own shit,

And it's unfair of you to just shit it like that.

Personally, I am always up for any bleeped up shit.

So what kind of shit are you going to get into today?

I see you already stirred up some shit on the "You are good as who you date"

Shit Man! How do you do it?
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by HCH3COO: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2008
That was a shitty thing to say.
I said it while bleeped up, what else can I Fucking say?

Some folks like shit and others like Bleep.
Bleep them.

Everyone is entitled to their own shit,
Bleep shit-eaters.

And it's unfair of you to just shit it like that.
I am not a fan of shitting sorry. I think I prefer Fucking.

Personally, I am always up for any bleeped up shit.
That's what the Bleep i'm talking 'bout mah Nigga.

So what kind of shit are you going to get into today?
I plan to bleeps with anything that bleeps around with me.
I see you already stirred up some shit on the "You are good as who you date"

Shit! How do you do it?
That's how the Bleep I get around, MotherFucker.

we should network
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by mohawkchic(f): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2008
~LMAO grin . . . No Shit !! this is a battle of the Fockers & Bull shitters . . .If anyone gives a shit, let the battle commence

~ Ding Dong!!~
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by HCH3COO: 7:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
We don't Bleep with the shitters. Fuckers are too cool to stink like shit.
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
Oh gawd i love this shit cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by MrInfo1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
wink

Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by folahann(m): 10:07pm On Jul 26, 2008
I hate that word shit,

Please stop this shit
Re: Riddle Me This - What's The Most Functional Word Of The English Language? by mohawkchic(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
~You're Kneedeep in this shit . .No way out of this shit hole grin

(1) (Reply)

Lil Johnny Wins Lottery / Tatanic Spirit / Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.