Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,469 members, 7,911,127 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) (3760 Views)

Number Of Public Primary Schools In Nigeria According To Zones / Nigerian National Curriculum For Primary Schools / Best Primary Schools In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by Willgates(m): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
A primary school in Lagos state

Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by Willgates(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
cry

Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by waleadex(m): 11:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
O ga o....but you sure say no be old pics be these ones? Well,this is not new in Nigeria!
Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by solelymade: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Op
Sahara, when you report, it is at least expected that you
do that without prejudice and with proper verification alongside the application of common sense even though it wasn't freely given to all , the pictures of the
building shown above show an abandoned
dilapidated building and not a classroom use in
active teaching services. I live in mushin and my
mom supervises all the 77 schools (formerly 76)
plus I do work on some of the data generated
from these schools from teachers assessment
report, pupils assessment, infrastructure,
stationery etc and also I have personally taken a
tour of most of these schools while giving
situation report so that the concerned agency of
govt can act appropriately , so I have firsthand
knowledge of all the schools status. So I can
boldly tell you and all the people that wish to
listen and profit yourselves with reliable
information that nowhere in mushin is such a
building or section of a building with structural
defect is in use for lecturing in mushin.
I'm sure you guys didn't investigate this before
posting online; sure it's one of your I-report
account.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by solelymade: 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by Willgates(m): 12:59am On Dec 06, 2013
solelymade: Op
do that without prejudice and with proper verification alongside the application of common sense even though it wasn't freely given to all , the pictures of the
account.

These photos of Ladipo
Primary School were
freshly taken in Mushin
area of Lagos. Lagos
state boasts of the
biggest internally
generated revenue, with
huge allocation from the
federal government that
literarily enriches fat cats
in the state.
However, Lagos is also
governed by hype and of
hype. Recently Punch
newspaper discovered a
high school where
students sat on broken
windows to study, today
it is another discovery of
one the world's most
inhuman learning centers
in the heart of Mushin
Lagos.
Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by Willgates(m): 1:11am On Dec 06, 2013
solelymade: Op
account.

Relax sir, this photos were taken by a Sahara reporter recently. As you must have known SR is one of the many news media that's been so bent on painting every PDP led govt in bad light. Even the hyper -performing governor of Akwa ibom state hasn't been spared. My point is,this news media wouldn't try to blackmail Lagos that They have always been supportive of. You claim your mum supervises all the schools, maybe she embezzled the funds for this one and turned a blind eye. Why not ask her about it?
Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by solelymade: 2:18am On Dec 06, 2013
Willgates:

These photos of Ladipo
Primary School were
freshly taken in Mushin
area of Lagos. Lagos
state boasts of the
biggest internally
generated revenue, with
huge allocation from the
federal government that
literarily enriches fat cats
in the state.
However, Lagos is also
governed by hype and of
hype. Recently Punch
newspaper discovered a
high school where
students sat on broken
windows to study, today
it is another discovery of
one the world's most
inhuman learning centers
in the heart of Mushin
Lagos.
I sure. know the said school, opposite Gtbank on ones way to odo and some boyz do play football there while others smoke. Yes, the school does have dilapidated building but are not in active use as classrooms.. I've been to that school to take pictures of d dirty environ littered with waste material. People in the neighborhood have complained of the. School serving as hideout for criminal and the report lies in zone D atpresent. But those building in the above pic aren't classrooms where learning takes place. It will do you a lot of good if u pay the schools a visit during school hours.

Willgates:
Relax sir, this photos were taken by a Sahara reporter recently. As you must have known SR is one of the many news media that's been so bent on painting every PDP led govt in bad light. Even the hyper -performing governor of Akwa ibom state hasn't been spared. My point is,this news media wouldn't try to blackmail Lagos that They have always been supportive of. You claim your mum supervises all the schools, maybe she embezzled the funds for this one and turned a blind eye. Why not ask her about it?

Fiirst of all, I'm not in any way sympathetic to LASG and also will not say Sahara shld cut dem some slack. But I advocate seeking all truth diligently and. Upholding dat which is right..

Also, my mum works as a teacher but on the administrative end in LED not Alausa. So she doesn't handle or dictate how the cash are spent. She inspects school record anomalies, successes of prograam such as Bridge IT, make necessary recommendations etc she relies on her month salary nothing more and does her job diligently.

However, more can be done on part of the state govt given the resources at disposal.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Primary Schools In The World In Mushin Lagos State (pictures) by Fynestboi: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2013

(1)

Checkout 33 Websites That Will Make You A Genius / How Important Are The Other Planets Of the Universe? / Qatar Living Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.