Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:26 PM

Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars (42481 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / Don Jazzy Post Pic Of D'banj And Dr Sid Playing Fifa At His Crib / Picture Of D'banj Dancing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by LMAyedun(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
Idrismusty97: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
baffle person o...imagine say i load
200naira...come facebuk and enta nairaland
small..all dis 1 i off d images 4 operamini...only
to check balance cum dey c 22naira...u can
imagine...and dat 1 nor be d first tym.....dis
guys are highway robbers
How old are you? 15yrs right?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don c am.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Elvis295(m): 11:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
WHO IS DAT SMALL ONE WIT COCONOUT HEAD SHAPE grin? AND WHY IS DBANJ NOT DRINKING? shocked

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by ejifranks(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Never despise the day of small(little)begginings....see d hunger for their eyes... grin grin ;

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why is this on frontpage I'm gonna quit Nairaland soon.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Robertbh(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
M sister d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
guys are highway robbers
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by amebooflife(f): 11:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chai money good o see how the both look funny
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by kommiejewel(f): 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Then dat small boi wey dey there come be Wande Coal?. . :/
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by pussyeater(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
Chimax15: Date when the pix was taken or idontbelivit
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by philtrum(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
otijah: Then star was #100, nw they drink champagne of 1mil

lolz.....lwbmh...Hustle turns good!!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by pussyeater(m): 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Elvis295: WHO IS DAT SMALL ONE WIT COCONOUT HEAD SHAPE grin? AND WHY IS DBANJ NOT DRINKING? shocked
Coconut head na Wande Coal
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by experimentist: 11:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
I knw dat place... Swimming pool dey there.. Na we open dat place na, dat time wen men were boys.. Started frm da bottom mehn, it ain't easy thou....guys neva giv up oh, u too can get to where we at.. Don't dull! cool
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by pussyeater(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
experimentist: I knw dat place... Swimming pool dey there.. Na we open dat place na, dat time wen men were boys.. Started frm da bottom mehn, it ain't easy thou....guys neva giv up oh, u too can get to where we at.. Don't dull! cool
How u take open am?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by brosdoncome(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
C as Dbanj lean like Ramirez angry
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by LyfeJennings(m): 11:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
speedyboi: they've actually become stars here! It looks like the era of 'why me'. this is how a typical nigerian music artist would dress then

it was after Tongolo I think this was snapped
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by tellwisdom: 11:36pm On Dec 06, 2013

You are a foolish boi. Champagne is not upto 18,000. angry...I wash my hand with it whenever i'm lazy to get up

1 Like

Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by LadyH(f): 11:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
Andyblaze:
Then You're On A Long Thing!
tellam!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by LadyH(f): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Why is this on frontpage I'm gonna quit Nairaland soon.
oh mod!!
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Kelvin0(m): 11:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
omo dis guys be like omonile dem oh.....
*Agberos
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Tolustar(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
[size=50pt]you people no dey sleep[/size]

hmmmmm
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Otunbab: 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
Na Lagos country club for ikeja dem dey.
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by WebSurfer(m): 12:01am On Dec 07, 2013
shut up! 1m , na you buy the champaign for them?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Mattpopson101: 12:05am On Dec 07, 2013
It Don Jazzy again. lol. i guess they were farming back then
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by emperorchedda(m): 12:07am On Dec 07, 2013
WebSurfer: shut up! 1m , na you buy the champaign for them?
Shut up! Hater
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Caseless: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2013
Idrismusty97: broda d way mtn dey lick credit dis days dey
guys are highway robbers
grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Caseless: 12:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Tolustar: [size=50pt]you people no dey sleep[/size]

hmmmmm
[size=60pt]go and die pls[/size]

and what are u doing here by this time?
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by MrNigeria2(m): 12:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Andyblaze: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2013
homesteady: WTH! Andyblaze topic is on frontpage grin grin this calls for celebration grin
two of my topics are on the homepage on a single day. What a great birthday month its been so far. Thanks Seun&Mukina and all other mods grin grin
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by Andyblaze: 12:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Uti _Jara o: Why is this on frontpage I'm gonna quit Nairaland soon.
G.O.M hating won't help tongue
Hi......Bye
Re: Picture Of D'banj And Don-Jazzy Before They Became Stars by lazinc(m): 12:19am On Dec 07, 2013
#Mohitbackinthedays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kcee Gifts Jane Mena N2million For Winning Dance Competition (Photos) / Nollywood Celebrities With Their Parents / Small Doctor's Song Played In Church, Members Rock During His Mum's Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.