Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,813 members, 7,912,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Help On Ebook Production - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Help On Ebook Production (737 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Ebook Production by danielblessing(m): 8:05am On Dec 06, 2013
I would like to produce an ebook soon. I want to ask; where can I sell it here within Nigeria?
Re: Help On Ebook Production by Greenfield200: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2013
You can build a website and sell it on it.

check www.lettherebelightinourlives.com
Re: Help On Ebook Production by danielblessing(m): 8:27pm On Dec 23, 2013
Thanks @GreenField but is there any other option? Like a publisher or so?
Re: Help On Ebook Production by ladywriter(f): 11:12am On Dec 24, 2013
Hi Blessing, the best way to make money with your e-book is by selling it online. There are several places you can sell your e-book and collect your money right there in Nigeria. Why do you want to go local? With self publishing online, you don't need to look for any publisher or pay for printing. You simply publish it free and make 100% profit on it. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Help On Ebook Production by ekaromail: 3:03pm On Dec 25, 2013
Ladywriter has given you the best answer my dear
Re: Help On Ebook Production by iyke20024(m): 8:35pm On Dec 27, 2013
I got a solution for you about your ebook.

we can talk about it if you want.

I have 3 books now on amazon kindle..

I can help..or if you have a good story buy it from you

Regards
Re: Help On Ebook Production by ekaromail: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2013
iyke20024: I got a solution for you about your ebook.

we can talk about it if you want.

I have 3 books now on amazon kindle..

I can help..or if you have a good story buy it from you

Regards

I sell my own books, yes, but there is one particular book that is completely not African. Although I have self published it, I can sell it to you if you want and take it down from my amazon page. If you are interested, reach at jadejay090@gmail.com
Re: Help On Ebook Production by danielblessing(m): 9:53am On Dec 29, 2013
@ladywriter thanks i will look into self-publishing it
Re: Help On Ebook Production by mtzion: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2014
If you are an author or writing a book, then you should be interested in this.

We recently launched an e-book portal where readers can purchase books both in readable form and audio. Readers who purchased the books will be able to download in formats that are compatible with Laptops, PCs, Tablets and Phones. Payments can be via ATM cards for Nigerians and Paypal for those outside Nigeria.

You as an author/writer will have access to sales real-time as they occur with activity report as they occur.

Signing up on our platform expose your books to the outside world at no cost. A biography of yourself and a link to all other books published by you. Readers who have purchased the book will also be able to drop their comments and feedback.

I encourage you to make good use of this opportunity, signing up is free while you may also opt into any of our other premium services.

We deduct an introductory fee of 30% on each sale i.e if your book is not free to cover cost of hosting, administrative expenses and other financial handling charges from the payment gateways.

Please visit http://www.bookateria.net to read our FAQ for authors and get started.

I can be reached via zion.oyemade@bilsmore.com or call 08098000160 for more info.
Re: Help On Ebook Production by mtzion: 10:34am On Feb 14, 2015
Hi guys

This is the goodnews. Bookateria www.bookateria.net has being relaunched and also integrated with an DRM enabled ebook app to secure authors content and prevent un-authorised duplication.

what else are you waiting for. Go register and start making money on your ebooks.

(1) (Reply)

Students, Writers And Everyone Else, Get Paid Writing Survey Articles / Please Behave Yourself! / Your Editor Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.