Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,364 members, 7,907,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:01 PM

LPFO And PMS Needed Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LPFO And PMS Needed Now (526 Views)

AGO, DPK, And PMS Dealers And Marketers Let's Meet Here!!!!!!!! / Supply Of Ago, Dpk And Pms At Your Doorsteps / Dpk, Lpfo, Ago And Pms Trucking Nationawide - Cheap And Fast Delivery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LPFO And PMS Needed Now by odiboo(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
My buyers wants LPFO on cif to china 1000KMT for 1year and also tank farm delivery to calabar 10KMT. Another buyer wants 50KMT of PMS he's currently in port harcourt and will sign hard copies of SPA. Reach me via iiodiawa@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Questions About Paytv Dstv, Darsat, Mytv Etc Are All Welcome / Anyone Who Can Give Me Info On Where To Get Stationaeries Wholesale Supplies. / Get Traffic To Your Website Join Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.