Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,317 members, 7,940,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market (750 Views)

Policeman On Duty Wearing Shorts & T-shirt In Ojo Lagos(photos) / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees / Patience Jonathan surfaces In Okrika (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market by Myself21: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_tBXEVv7NOQ/UqGxlyCN6tI/AAAAAAACRz4/zweJJwKoluY/s1600/0.jpeg[/img]
Wow! Naija no dey carry last, kpata kpata na draw!....LOL. I know this must be courtesy of Onitsha guys! Naija una too much joor!
SOURCE: http://..com/2013/12/lmao-go-and-die-t-shirt-surface-in.html
Re: LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market by SoloAtna(m): 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
No be small buznezz
Re: LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market by Manchidede(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
That is naija 4 you! No dulling
Re: LMAO! "Go And Die" T Shirt Surfaces In The Naija Market by stevecantrell: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
they should stick a ghana must go with 2M naira in the background to make it complete

(1) (Reply)

What's The Power Condition In Your Area On Xmas Day? / Female Suicide Bomber Kills 14 In Russia / Innocent Chukwuma: Most Innovative Entrepreneur 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.