Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,050 members, 7,916,042 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:21 PM

A Guide To Banking Over #200,000 Every Week From Football Bettings. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Guide To Banking Over #200,000 Every Week From Football Bettings. (459 Views)

Win Football Bettings Daily / Learn How To Make Cool And Legit Money From Football Bettings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Guide To Banking Over #200,000 Every Week From Football Bettings. by Emmadex1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
The Only Football Betting System That Has
Already PROVEN To Make Money
Consistently!
Having a winning system and strategies is
the major difference between those punters
that build wealth and those that fail.
I can say this to you categorically that in
the next few minute I will prove to you
exactly how you too can consistently
achieve such results from football betting…..

Meet Me Here www.footballbettingcash.com/fbc
Re: A Guide To Banking Over #200,000 Every Week From Football Bettings. by opeblack(m): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
Emmadex1: The Only Football Betting System That Has
Already PROVEN To Make Money
Consistently!
Having a winning system and strategies is
the major difference between those punters
that build wealth and those that fail.
I can say this to you categorically that in
the next few minute I will prove to you
exactly how you too can consistently
achieve such results from football betting…..

Meet Me Here www.footballbettingcash.com/fbc

hmmmmmn. i wonder why u would need peoples 4,000 naira if u actually have a winning strategy that works. by now, u shld be a millionaire and be willing to freely share the strategy to help others. just passing like my friend monsuru will say...
Re: A Guide To Banking Over #200,000 Every Week From Football Bettings. by Emmadex1(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Yes, chairman i make my cool cash from football betting weekly so i cant be selling wat i dont do. ok?, and if its abt d free sharing stuff, i hav over 50 in ma training list. its a targeted market and its not everybody dat really hav interest in betting and if u dont mind u can join us or wait till weekend when i will start my 50% december bonus.

(1) (Reply)

Moyes Hits Back At Critics / 2014 Final World Cup Draw: Nigeria Is Grouped With... / (photos) World Cup Match Balls From 1930-2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.