Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

NESREA Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NESREA Recruitment (11764 Views)

Nesrea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NESREA Recruitment by Kings77: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
Please,does anybody in the house knows how NESREA does it recruitment and when will their be advertisement for recruitment? Thanks.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by Drejohn(m): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
NESREA is agency undr suprvision of federal ministry of environment....i think it shld b thru MDA of fed min of env.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by Andyg: 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote] they don't advertise their vancies.they did their recruitment june through july and another one for their kaduna office in october. You need a recomandation leter from a senator or reps preffèrable a member of committe on enviroment or through some one that now the DG very well. Their pay is better than that of paramilitary. I have been folowin up and by God grace i will be there b4 the DG finished her tenure next year.

2 Likes

Re: NESREA Recruitment by mkoabiola: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ds agency pays very well but dey don't advertise d recruitment.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by chukkiephil(m): 11:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
Are they recruiting now? How will one know when they will recruit?
Re: NESREA Recruitment by abginger: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2013
I can get a letter from my senator, but one need to know the period they normally do their coded recruitment, am planing to submit a letter their, but I don't know the exact month they recruit. Pls if you know put me through.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by TheosLove: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
Happy New Year to You All...

I have been following up this thread for a while now and I would love to know more about this NESREA and their recruitment plan for the Year 2014...

I would appreciate anyone's contribution to this issue...Thanks
Re: NESREA Recruitment by iyke2013(m): 8:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
How much is there pay?

1 Like

Re: NESREA Recruitment by GiftedAgwu: 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Please wil lik to know hw they recruit somone even told me they have opened new office in aba.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Andyg post=20058821][/quote]

bro did you later join the agency? please I need to know their recruitment processes and which month they usually recruit.
Re: NESREA Recruitment by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Andyg post=20058821][/quote]

bro did you later join the agency? please I need to know their recruitment processes and which month they usually recruit.

1 Like

Re: NESREA Recruitment by damsel12: 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2017
To GetUpdate For Nasrea Recruitment Visit www.primdon.com

(1) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Engineering Internship Recruitment / Npower: What Account Validity Means / Mainone Cable Company Fresh Job Recruitment (8 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.