Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,350 members, 7,950,722 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 08:24 PM

Fellis - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fellis (2153 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
I'm now Muslim , where and when can I meet your dad .
Bring your Edo body here
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 07, 2013
Is this how to propose marriage to a person? You just get up one day and start asking to see my dad?
No getting down on one knee and expensive diamond ring?

Good to see you again though.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2013
fellis: Is this how to propose marriage to a person? You just get up one day and start asking to see my dad?
No getting down on one knee and expensive diamond ring?

Good to see you again though.
that's the western way. I'm not westernized.
I can give you a ring before asking your hand to your dad, this is haram, your consent can't come before his consent.
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lies, you are just looking for excuses to not give me an expensive ring.
My consent comes before my dad's okay?

Why did you deactivate your other account?
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis: Lies, you are just looking for excuses to not give me an expensive ring.
My consent comes before my dad's okay?

Why did you deactivate your other account?

Don't worry about the ring, you will have one okay? I'm just not going to kneel and do all the bs western people do .

Before nko ? angry isn't dating haram ?

I miss my account ooo, I was trying the deactivate button and I did not believe in the warning grin grin. Too bad . I also needed a break in order to bounce back and bring you to my village smiley

How do u say love is sweet in Edo
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dating isn't haram, I don't know where you heard that one and I insist that you go on one knee and propose.....make me feel special smiley

Seriously why did you deactivate your account? Are you trying to hide all the atrocious posts you made with that account?
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis: Dating isn't haram, I don't know where you heard that one and I insist that you go on one knee and propose.....make me feel special smiley

Seriously why did you deactivate your account? Are you trying to hide all the atrocious posts you made with that account?

Okay e-kneeling and e-proposal , I'm on my knees..
Humm if you say so ,I always knew you were naughty wink
blame deols, tbaba, mac, & co

I told you why I did na ? Which atrocious posts? I was an Angel on this forum. That account was the pride of Africa
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Or you deactivated because your friends were deactivating? I just can't understand what made you throw away that account.
anyway before I accept your proposal I have to let you know that I have another suitor. His name is alhaji mustapha and he is very rich.
You have to outdo him in buying me gifts if you want me to choose you over him.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis: Or you deactivated because your friends were deactivating? I just can't understand what made you throw away that account.
anyway before I accept your proposal I have to let you know that I have another suitor. His name is alhaji mustapha and he is very rich.
You have to outdo him in buying me gifts if you want me to choose you over him.
Me sef I'm Alhaji Abu Hassan, I'm very rich(oil wells and real estate assets) and I just completed my hajj

Which friends, na wa oo ?

So you are going to pick the biggest bidder? no wahala tell me what he gives you ,I double it
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Me sef I'm Alhaji Abu Hassan, I'm very rich(oil wells and real estate assets) and I just completed my hajj

Which friends, na wa oo ?

So you are going to pick the biggest bidder? no wahala tell me what he gives you ,I double it
Okay since you are rich I will forget alhaji Mustapha and focus on you smiley

Something else just popped into my mind. I remember that you told pagan9ja in the last thread that you were just kidding, you weren't actually a Muslim. So you must prove that you are for real and not kidding this time.

I would like for you to declare the kalimatul shahadah in English to affirm your status as a Muslimsmiley
Then also inform pagan9ja that you no longer want to be part of paganism since you are now a Muslim. Do that and I'll marry you instantly smiley
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:
Okay since you are rich I will forget alhaji Mustapha and focus on you smiley

Something else just popped into my mind. I remember that you told pagan9ja in the last thread that you were just kidding, you weren't actually a Muslim. So you must prove that you are for real and not kidding this time.

I would like for you to declare the kalimatul shahadah in English to affirm your status as a Muslimsmiley
Then also inform pagan9ja that you no longer want to be part of paganism since you are now a Muslim. Do that and I'll marry you instantly smiley

Good, he's no match against me .

Biko you are asking too much now, what is all this rubbish? So you don't trust your husband to be ? I'm more than serious. So abegi let's proceed. Post your contacts
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Good, he's no match against me .

Biko [size=15pt]you are asking too much now, what is all this rubbish?[/size] So you don't trust your husband to be ? I'm more than serious. So abegi let's proceed. Post your contacts

cry
You don't love me cry

I knew it, you can't even do the simple thing I asked

Please go back to onila because she is your real wife cry
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:
cry
You don't love me cry

I knew it, you can't even do the simple thing I asked

Please go back to onila because she is your real wife cry
Na so ? I love you oooo , you know and just don't like when my baby doesn't trust me. I feel insulted, you doubt my entry in the ummah .why ?

Please let's stay focus on u and me okay?
Re: Fellis by Fulaman198(m): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Lol I'm tempted to move this thread to romance, but cameroonpride just came back.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Biko please I did this on purpose, too much unwanted persons will come in if you move the thread embarassed embarassed, the culture section is a calm section . Please fula
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Na so ? I love you oooo , you know and just don't like when my baby doesn't trust me. I feel insulted, you doubt my entry in the ummah .why ?

Please let's stay focus on u and me okay?

Okay my love. But I can't shake the feeling that you are just telling me you are a Muslim when you are still pagan.

Why can't I shake this feeling?cry

Why?
Re: Fellis by Fulaman198(m): 3:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Biko please I did this on purpose, too much unwanted persons will come in if you move the thread embarassed embarassed, the culture section is a calm section . Please fula

Well, a man proposing his love to a woman is a cherished moment, I just hope that Odumchi and Bigfrancis21 don't mind it.
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fulaman198: Lol I'm tempted to move this thread to romance, but cameroonpride just came back.

He has been around since, he never actually left nairaland.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

this conspiracies theorist sef .
Re: Fellis by Fulaman198(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

Oh ok I see. I just did not know of his other monikers.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

Okay my love. But I can't shake the feeling that you are just telling me you are a Muslim when you are still pagan.

Why can't I shake this feeling?cry

Why?
please my baby stop worrying, I did/am doing a lot of sacrifices already, you are well placed to know it . Let me erase that feeling with an e-wet*kiss kiss
I'm in ummah and strong in the Deen
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

that's my only alt . Don't listen to her, I did visit once or twice but as a guest
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

Well, a man proposing his love to a woman is a cherished moment, I just hope that Odumchi and Bigfrancis21 don't mind it.
cool cool
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: this conspiracies theorist sef .
Am not a conspiracy theorist o tongue

[size=2pt]Why don't you want to talk about her now? I wanted to talk about her....I think you two made a lovely couple smiley she likes Cameroonian guys, she's always posting pictures of them in her picture threads......the only reason she started talking about shymmex was because you were flirting with me[/size]
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fulaman198:

Seriously, did you think Cameroonpride would just leave like that? The guy loves nairaland more than anything.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
^ biko I'm here for you .let's focus on us .I'm still waiting for your bbm/whatsapp
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: please my baby stop worrying, I did/am doing a lot of sacrifices already, you are well placed to know it . Let me erase that feeling with an e-wet*kiss kiss

HARAM!!!

SUBHANALLAHI!!!!
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

Seriously, did you think Cameroonpride would just leave like that? The guy loves nairaland more than anything.
not more than u , besides are you describing yourself? I know you tried to leave on several occasions tho without deactivating your account
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

HARAM!!!

SUBHANALLAHI!!!!
on the cheek ? grin grin so u date without kissing
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: ^ biko I'm here for you .let's focus on us .I'm still waiting for your bbm/whatsapp

Na wa for you o. So you think you can just ask for my pin/ whatsapp and I will give you like that?

Anyway here's my pin; write it fast cos I'm taking it down very fast, in 30 seconds
Re: Fellis by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: not more than u , besides are you describing yourself? I know you tried to leave on several occasions tho without deactivating your account

I was only taking a break, I never tried to leave.

I can never deactivate this account, lai lai.
Re: Fellis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
fellis:

Na wa for you o. So you think you can just ask for my pin/ whatsapp and I will give you like that?

Anyway here's my pin; write it fast cos I'm taking it down very fast, in 30 seconds

I got it
How was I supposed to ask ? Pray tell me . Y not?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts You Don't Know About Kogi West Senatorial District(okun-yorubas) / What Is The Significance Of This Staff Carried By Efik Women / House Guests From Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.