Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Why Women Love Doctors - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Women Love Doctors (29907 Views)

Medical Doctors In Residency Programmes In Nigeria / Nigerian Navy New Doctors Salary / Doctors And Their Pay Packets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Sike(m): 12:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
I'm a doctor.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Pectoris(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2013
Love a Doctor, it's perfectly healthy.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Archildao: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
I don't think i'd like a doctor as a spouse.I have a couple of them as clients...they are just too obsessed with their job.I'd like my man to create time for the family.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by lomaxx: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2013
Archildao: I don't think i'd like a doctor as a spouse.I have a couple of them as clients... they are just too obsessed with their job. I'd like my man to create time for the family.

It's not obsession. Doctors have a delicate job on their hands. Premium is placed on human life than other things. And back here in Nigeria, we don't have too many of them to go around. Hence, the need to work harder. wink

But the ladies still love them. And those that claim to be. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Who cares
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by kachiz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2013
nouveaux: Who cares

NFCS does

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by adeoladrg(m): 7:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
Tobbie9: haters everywhere hehehe doc lomaxx and deols pls have mercy on them

where haters = pharmacists/pharmacy students

cheesy Hate who?? Who has time to hate?? Abegiii cognosy classes in a bit.. Pls kill as many patients u find.. cheesy
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by adeoladrg(m): 7:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Seun or muki shud comman close the thread. The doctors av suffered enough.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
infolekan: So much for intelligent contributions.
You keel bringing up the issue of quacks into a topic that you know deep within your heart is the truth.
Yes,Ladies love Doctors and so do the general population. Your Dad, Mom and every one around you will give an undue respect to his Doctor, Lawyer and Priest( those are the three noble professions by the way).
Talking about quacks in Medical profession is something else as the average best student in your class even while you were in primary school right through to secondary school are now Doctors. Doubt you'll find the bottom feeders in your secondary school thinking of going in to study medicine and I keep wondering at what point they became quacks.
People work with what they have and the average Med Practitioner in Nigeria and that includes your Pharmacist is a professional in this country and comparing him to someone overs is unfair as you can't compare any profession in the country to the practise if their colleagues abroad.
But the average doctor has proven over and over again that they're well trained and have kept up the good make if the profession even in this decadent society called nigeria.

I got confused with your English @ some point sha but anyhow I understand everyBit of your yearn ....

My Dad,Mum and Folks also give respect to their Accountant .... !!

Wetin dey do U self .... 50percent of my folks are MedDocs and My firstBorn is gonna be one ... lol ....... I love MedDocs and I'm gonna get married to one (God's willing) ......

Ok, make Una no Vex , Capische !

Professional Doctors !
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg:

cheesy Hate who?? Who has time to hate?? Abegiii cognosy classes in a bit.. Pls kill as many patients u find.. cheesy
buhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Women Love Doctors by faboben10: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2013
adeola_drg: Seun or muki shud comman close the thread. The doctors av suffered enough.
lol, God go deliver us
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2013
captcochrane:
awe, kini n se o gan, wat do u know to assess d quality of a doctor or wats ur yardstick.......o de n tutukutu latana,

ti inu ba si bimi, mo le gbayawo e ooo

anyways, we luf u too for keepin our money safe, botilejepe awon kan ni won n ko je

oh, maybe some1 shd prove u wrong young woman, hatin docs is not healthy
Oooo gbadun paapaa, O si ye ko logun .... E a wo bobo yi ke !

My Yardstick is the Number of Patients who have died via Docs Mistake Unfortunately In Nigeria, when a Doc look U up in your eye and tell you ''He/she gave Up'' thatz it, No body cares to crosscheck the ''Best Practices'' of procedures carried-out on the Patient !!

Buddy, Inu tie n bimi cuz bobo-were kan disturb Iyawo mi , so mon transfer aggression ni ..... Abi iwo tie ni ?

U deserve E-shot from me cuz mi i fi Iyawo mi playGames ooo grin
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
Lumyboi:
Yea I get u. Bt I tnk its al abt a system failure as wt everyoda org in naija. Wia I work, a MO n a HO(fwesh frm sch, who shld b learnin frm n supervised by d MO) wil b on cal, d MO mit nt show up cos e has his private hosp runz n mayb a PP smwia. E stil gets his full pay at d end of d month n no1 checks dt.
Naija is truly a grt nation...lol
Yeah, and GodBless you for the Understanding ...... It is a systemic failure and It affects the Hospitals too and the Health Officers there !!

I just wondered why some of those Dude countering my postulations thought MedDocs are Off-Limit to these systemic Failures !!

Ok ooo ,atleast U don grab my view .... A Doc will have emergency @ his private Hospital @ the same time, He is being allerted of Emergency at Government Hospital (where he works) ..... And He is the lead Doctor in both Circumstances grin ....... Naija Docki, Una do .... I love Una but Una shakara no dey sh.a.g mi ..... E shi need adequate training !!
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by addictiv(m): 9:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
destino24:

So on point
If your spouse is not an engineer, then you're missing alot

#TEAM ENGINEERS
Supported.
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
nouveaux:
awon omo Ilorin fa!
I am not from Ilorin oo, But a Unilorite .... Better by Far ! So oo Jasi !
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by Homguy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2013
joshuapharm: Who say doctors are rich? Pharmacists are even richer and av time to give their wifeys the ** whenever its needed.. cheesy
Re: Why Women Love Doctors by korm2me(m): 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2014
[quote author=Homguy][/quote]
trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Female Mechanic Recounts Her Experience, Today, In Lagos (Photos) / How I Almost Lost My Job Because Of Orijin Drink. / Farouk Kyari, Abba Kyari's Brother Graduates As Assistant Police Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.