Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,581 members, 7,944,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why (2076 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / Must Read!!why And How I Became A Satanist / Why Late Mandela Is In Hell....Jim Solouki and Martin Baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by RYANAYO(m): 1:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Nelson-Mandela-e1317048103116

The blog Creation Science Study is clearly not joining the mass adulation over the late Nelson Mandela who passed on yesterday at 95. Below is their letter – with their captioned photos – to Christians across the world:

Greetings True Christians!
Today Nelson Mandela, former president of South Africa, ended his worldly life and entered the depths of Hell. Mandela was an unsaved heathen, and died without knowing the Lord. Not only did Mandela influence American Demoncrat Barack Hussein Obama, but he also practiced a heathen African tribal religion. Unfortunately, while Mandela did some great things for the nation of South Africa by ending apartheid, Heaven is like an exclusive club, unsaved unwelcome. Mandela died unsaved, and is therefore not welcome in Heaven.

Nelson Mandela was also influenced by Darwinism and Communism! Mandela was an avid reader of Marx in the 1950s, and everybody knows that God hates Communists! Mandela allied himself with Communists and heathen Indian Gandhi, who is also in Hell. Instead of seeking a Christian approach to freedom from apartheid, Mandela instead turned entirely to heathens. In fact, Mandela and Gandhi even are rumored to have engaged in rampant homosexual acts with each other while planning protests!

Nelson Mandela loved Karl Marx!

Mandela was also friendly toward Muslims, God’s hated people! Mandela was linked to the American Civil Rights movement, and many members of this movement were Muslims. Know what the Muslims did after they got African Americans equal rights? They crashed airplanes into buildings and started sectarian wars in the Middle East. Nelson Mandela was allied with these heathen scum, and is now being punished for his earthly mistakes.

Tonight I watched many news stations. On every channel, they showed Africans lining the streets of South Africa, doing happy dappy heathen dances, perhaps in hopes that the voodoo rain god might look with favor upon the soul of Mandela. Unfortunately, these savages are of the same cloth as Mandela. Nelson Mandela may have been a great AFRICAN nature, but by world standards, he was rather lacking. But alas, this is the best that Africa can do. Africa is a heathen continent filled with heathens, and it is no wonder that God allowed the people of Africa to be enslaved.

a heathen dance!

I implore those Africans still living to reject the sinful ways of Nelson Mandela and embrace Christianity so that they might not follow Mandela into Hell. Let us pray for the Africans, out of love. Dear Lord Jesus Christ, please lead the Africans away from heathen religions and to You. Please lead the Africans to Christianity so that they may stop being punished with AIDS, poverty, and dirty water, and so that they may avoid the fate of Nelson Mandela and avoid being cast into hell. This we pray in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
A heartfelt Christian messages from your friends,

Jim Solouki and Martin Baker
Read More http://cast101ay..it/2013/12/mandela-is-in-hell-fire-well-thats-what.html

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by funshint(m): 2:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Deluded fools!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by Rich4god(m): 2:29am On Dec 07, 2013
I weep for these type of people in Nigeria.
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by Zikdik(m): 3:31am On Dec 07, 2013
I've always said it; I love the idea of the christain hell. The adventure it reeks of. Prison Break! You dig?
Fear not hell, for if it exists, you shall find yourself in good company.
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by lanaVello1(m): 6:24am On Dec 07, 2013
most of the lines in this extract are crap....wtf told them GOD hates communists or even muslims? smh could they get any more deluded?!
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by lanrexlan(m): 6:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Confused fellows,God hates muslims? Some Christians won't cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by spencerwilliams(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2013
If someone didn't accept Jesus b4 he dies,it is certain dat d felow is goin 2 hell,but dat does nt mean Nelson mandela is in hell,wher u there wit him in his dyin seconds,becos u can neva tel what might hv hapened in his final seconds on earth,as far as etanity is concerned,his final seconds on earth would hv bein enough 2 decid his eternity.Lets just nt conclud dat way,rememba d thief at d right hand sid of Jesus,he was known a thief all his life,but dat injury time,his final seconds wer enough 2 decid his eternity.Thank U
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by bizmahn: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2013
THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE ATHEISTS UNDERCOVER WITH THE SOLE AGENDA OF DISCREDITING CHRISTIANITY.NO RIGHT THINKING CHRISTIAN CAN SPEW SUCH AS IN THE OP.

2 Likes

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2013
spencerwilliams: If someone didn't accept Jesus b4 he dies,it is certain dat d felow is goin 2 hell,but dat does nt mean Nelson mandela is in hell,wher u there wit him in his dyin seconds,becos u can neva tel what might hv hapened in his final seconds on earth,as far as etanity is concerned,his final seconds on earth would hv bein enough 2 decid his eternity.Lets just nt conclud dat way,rememba d thief at d right hand sid of Jesus,he was known a thief all his life,but dat injury time,his final seconds wer enough 2 decid his eternity.Thank U

Non-Christians can go to heaven...though everyone should be Christian.

That is what the Catholic Church, guided by the Holy Spirit teaches.
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by chiketee(m): 9:45am On Dec 07, 2013
bizmahn: THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE ATHEISTS UNDERCOVER WITH THE SOLE AGENDA OF DISCREDITING CHRISTIANITY.NO RIGHT THINKING CHRISTIAN CAN SPEW SUCH AS IN THE OP.
Really? Yet you've read how a certain educated self righteous divorcee pastor knows an entire sect of Christians are going to hell. It's the christian way, revel in hate, threaten with hell undecided
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2013
chiketee:
Really? Yet you've read how a certain educated self righteous divorcee pastor knows an entire sect of Christians are going to hell. It's the christian way, revel in hate, threaten with hell undecided

It is not the Christian way. It is a perversion of Christianity...and you are wrong to judge Christianity by the words of one attention-seeking rascal called "pastor."
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by mumumugu(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Prooved fact mandela is in heaven
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by try69: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
John 15:13
Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

2 Likes

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by macof(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
bizmahn: THIS LOOKS TO ME LIKE ATHEISTS UNDERCOVER WITH THE SOLE AGENDA OF DISCREDITING CHRISTIANITY.NO RIGHT THINKING CHRISTIAN CAN SPEW SUCH AS IN THE OP.

No Right thinking Christian exist.

Christianity is for those who can't think rightly, so the Op doesn't surprise me
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by Atigba: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
I think the op is Mad
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
macof:

No Right thinking Christian exist.

Christianity is for those who can't think rightly, so the Op doesn't surprise me

People like you are the problem with the world.

You think all who dont believe as you do are senseless.

You alone are right-thinking.

Smh!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by khattab02: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
don't even know what to make out of the post. Delusion!
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by macof(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
italo:

People like you are the problem with the world.

You think all who dont believe as you do are senseless.

You alone are right-thinking.

Smh!

See hypocrite

Ur christianity claims anything non-Christian is wrong and only Christians are heaven-bound

You come wit this post like seriously? <sad

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by macof(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by MAYOWAAK: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
And what did Jesus and Mohammad did for humanity other than to became an iconic deity of dogmatism, hateful religion that created the likes of crusaders and Jihadist. And if you want justice for Jesus, start a campaign against the Israelites and their Roman captors that killed your Jesus. Like Nelson Mandela did for the indigenous South Africans.
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 12:05am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

See hypocrite

Ur christianity claims anything non-Christian is wrong and only Christians are heaven-bound

That is a perversion of Christianity...and you show your ignorance again.

Catholicism doesn't teach that.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 12:10am On Dec 08, 2013
MAYOWAAK: And what did Jesus and Mohammad did for humanity other than to became an iconic deity of dogmatism, hateful religion that created the likes of crusaders and Jihadist. And if you want justice for Jesus, start a campaign against the Israelites and their Roman captors that killed your Jesus. Like Nelson Mandela did for the indigenous South Africans.

Delusion.

Now that South Africans are still killing one another and foreigners, is it Mandela's fault?

Think!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by macof(m): 12:18am On Dec 08, 2013
italo:

That is a perversion of Christianity...and you show your ignorance again.

Catholicism doesn't teach that.

Wats my business wit perversion of christianity?
I didn't pervert it.

So catholics don't teach that, but JW and Pentecostals do.

Are they not Christians?
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by italo: 3:44am On Dec 08, 2013
macof:

Wats my business wit perversion of christianity?
I didn't pervert it.

So catholics don't teach that, but JW and Pentecostals do.

Are they not Christians?

That's why I called you "ignorant."

I earlier chided you for generalizing then you made the comment below:

macof:

See hypocrite

How am I a hypocrite when "my Christianity" doesn't teach that?
Re: Mandela Is In Hell-fire? Well That’s What These “christians” Say | Read Why by HWatt(m): 7:55am On Dec 08, 2013
judge not that ye may not be judged. u worry about humanity in physical while GOD wage war with the evil forces destroying earth, before any thing manifest in the physical it has already occuredin the spiritual. each an everyone of us was created for a purposes. mandala is gone u should not be thinking of him bt ur self. stop aguring when u do not know who u are! not to talk of another, remove the scale for thine eye before removing from anothers, for if your scale as not been remove how then will you see well to remove from thine bothers eye. seek ye the kingdom first let your root grow deep in the SON. for the FATHER IN THE SON AND THE SON IN HIM. forsake the knowledge of the world and allow the knowledge of GOD to grow in u. be born again in GODs family in the spirit not flesh, it is possible when you forsake the world. you can see the SIGNS of the END time yourself the decision is yours to make.

(1) (Reply)

10 Popes That Disgraced The Catholic Church / What To Say To People Who Don't Believe The Bible Is God's Word? / What Were The 400 Years Of Silence? What Happened Between Mal. 4:6 And Matt.1:1?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.