Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:52 PM

You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! (1761 Views)

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine (Pic) +18 / Can U Date A Very Fat Woman With Sweaty Upper Lips / Can U Date A Guy That Has Nothing To Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by arianne(f): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
pple say that alot but i kinda disagree on certain levels. what do y'all think?
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Hannibal: 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2008
I disagree.

Opposites do attract. tongue
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by bridget007(f): 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
Yep in my case opposites most do attract, white/black, older/younger, curvy/slim, blue eyes/brown eyes, kids/no kids, Lecturer/student and so forth can be good, can be bad!! kiss
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by iice(f): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2008
arianne:

people say that alot but i kind of disagree on certain levels. what do y'all think?

To a certain degree i also disagree but it's quite common either by design or by choice.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by onyinye2(f): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
@post

it is a yes and no topic. As they say opposites do attract. You can find love or what have you in people you wouldn't normally associate yourself with. But on the other hand, lets say you is a lady that some how only gets love from them no good thugs. If this consistantly happens, then there obviously a message that you is sending that brings them over.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
only? FALSE!

A lot of my friends have dated girls below their standards just for rebounds.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

only? FALSE!

aww, that's not nice embarassed

@topic
Opposites attract also
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
aww ibk I'm not encouraging it.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2008
i know i know, just feel abit bad for the girls embarassed
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 5:47pm On Jul 26, 2008
ibkaye:

i know i know, just feel abit bad for the girls embarassed
it's not a uselss waste of their time. they move on after learning their lessons.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

it's not a uselss waste of their time. they move on after learning their lessons.
ok o embarassed
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by arianne(f): 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

@post

it is a yes and no topic. As they say opposites do attract. You can find love or what have you in people you wouldn't normally associate yourself with. But on the other hand, lets say you is a lady that some how only gets love from them no good thugs. If this consistantly happens, then there obviously a message that you is sending that brings them over.

i quite agree with u. if its constant occurence then i feel that sayin can apply.

HCH3COO:

aww ibk I'm not encouraging it.

ur friends are brash, and little did these girls no that they were rebounds? what were friends standards anyways, was it based on looks, status or character?
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by onyinye2(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

And you associate yourself with these people?
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2008
arianne:

your friends are brash, and little did these girls no that they were rebounds? what were friends standards anyways, was it based on looks, status or character?
Hurrhh! Big deal.  It happens everywhere, happens all the time.  Almost no one is immune to it.  We all know that dating is a very naughty game.  Some you win, others you lose.  Their standards are not just based on all of the above  wink
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by MissyB1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

Werin yhu xpect?

Birds of same feather. tongue
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

It's not my duty to judge their character or insult their flaws.  They are no more different from you and me so why shouldn't I associate with them?  You have a penchant for bad boys despite their bugged attitude (you call it swagger); comparably, they have this swagger for doing stuffs like that.   Not saying it's okay.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2008
Missy B:

Werin yhu xpect?

Birds of same feather. tongue
What do you know? It's not like you're any better. So quick to judge.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by onyinye2(f): 6:25pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

It's not my duty to judge their character or insult their flaws.  They are no more different from you and me so why shouldn't I associate with them?  You have a penchant for bad boys despite their bugged attitude (you call it swagger); comparably, they have this swagger for doing stuffs like that.   Not saying it's okay.
As the post says "You are only as good as who you date". well it is still the same with friends. "You are only as good as who you hang with" sometimes.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:28pm On Jul 26, 2008
onyinye2:

As the post says "You are only as good as who you date". well it is still the same with friends. "You are only as good as who you hang with" sometimes.
The most important word in your sentence came last: sometimes .
What gives you the audacity to determine who makes a good friend or not. I am sure your friends put up the many flaws you exhibit.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by MissyB1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

What do you know? It's not like you're any better.  So quick to judge.
Judge ke.wats ma own wit wat dey do.
Only stated a fact jo.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by onyinye2(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

The most important word in your sentence came last: sometimes .
What gives you the audacity to determine who makes a good friend or not. I am sure your friends put up the many flaws you exhibit.
What flaws are you trying to say i have?
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Gamine(f): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
undecided undecided
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2008
Missy B:

Judge ke.wats ma own wit what dey do.
Only stated a fact jo.
What fact?  You made an assumption based on your distorted opinion.  You don't know me enough to imply I flock with them in that category.  The judgemental comment was inappropriate.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

undecided undecided
You don come? How bodi afta wok grin

onyinye2:

What flaws are you trying to say i have?
I'm not suggesting that you might have flaws. You do have flaws. I have no interest in putting you under the radar.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by MissyB1(m): 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

What fact?  You made an assumption based on your distorted opinion.  You don't know me enough to imply I flock with them in that category.  The judgemental comment was inappropriate.
Yhu sef!yhu're too hyper biko!!
Ciao
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2008
@ topic

Oh come on! This is an insult!
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by arianne(f): 6:41pm On Jul 26, 2008
HCH3COO:

Hurrhh! Big deal. It happens everywhere, happens all the time. Almost no one is immune to it. We all know that dating is a very naughty game. Some you win, others you lose. Their standards are not just based on all of the above wink
yeah. its no big deal. but the story aint the same when its ur turn to burn!

for friends standards, let me guess could it be the ignoble virginity?
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by arianne(f): 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

@ topic

Oh come on! This is an insult!

hey michelin, insult? i don't quite get it? kindly xplain. thanks
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by HCH3COO: 6:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
arianne:

yeah. its no big deal. but the story aint the same when its your turn to burn!

for friends standards, let me guess could it be the ignoble virginity?
Be careful so you don't burn.

grin  grin  grin  never play the lotto.
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
arianne:

hey michelin, insult? i don't quite get it? kindly explain. thanks

Me exes are one worse than the other and are far below my current boyfriend. Being told I am as good as them makes me want to consider suicide!
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by rampant(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

Me exes are one worse than the other and are far below my current boyfriend. Being told I am as good as them makes me want to consider suicide!

grin grin grin
Re: You Are Only As Good As Who U Date! by arianne(f): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
michelin89:

makes perfect sense. i guess u knew could do better thats why u moved on so it doesnt mean ur as low as the are.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Guy Who Drinks And Smokes Weed? / Caught Red Handed / ARE NAIJA LADIES SCARED TO TOAST???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.