Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,175 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures (29563 Views)

My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / Welcome To Anambra State Thread:the Light Of The Nation / The Journey From Accra To Lagos By Road. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by alfredo4u(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Y polluting front page?

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
No bEefs o, but did u hav to tell us you hav a samsung galaxy note?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by naijacutee(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
Wow! Extremely informative thread - I thoroughly enjoyed it!

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Prowizy2(m): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Notin person no go see 4 dis nairaland
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nogen: 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: At last, arrived Onitsha at 3pm. There was no serious hold-up, the road not too bad. Ore to Benin to Onitsha was just a very smooth ride.
We would have arrived earlier but I later learnt our bus was programmed not to go beyond 120km/hr .
Thank God we arrived safely.
Whenever I am traveling, I don't eat, it disturbs Attimes. I ate only one egg roll and a bottle of Pepsi at Ore and nothing more.
Picking my bags now.

Can't imagine how it feels when you become badly -pressed in a bus while traveling.

Thank God for journey mercies. Anyway, I was expecting to see heaps of dustbins everywhere at Onitsha Headbridge as widely speculated by some Igbo haters on this Nairaland. Enjoy your stay in South East and like my people would say, "Nno Ije"

2 Likes

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by remmyton(f): 2:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
As if u know @op, I av been dying to c dat onitsha-asaba bridge, I can't bliv such beautiful but old bridge exists in Nigeria, I wonder hw long it took to build it

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by BigBen10: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: At last, arrived Onitsha at 3pm. There was no serious hold-up, the road not too bad. Ore to Benin to Onitsha was just a very smooth ride.
We would have arrived earlier but I later learnt our bus was programmed not to go beyond 120km/hr .
Whenever I am traveling, I don't eat, it disturbs Attimes. I ate only one egg roll and a bottle of Pepsi at Ore and nothing more.
Picking my bags now.

Can't imagine how it feels when you become badly -pressed in a bus while traveling.

Thank God for a safe journey but i though people were still complaining about the benin-ore road and the niger brigde. Any reservations about these two?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by kambah(m): 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
nice u didnt take a nap throughout d journey
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by ugotuf(m): 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
You did not let us know or see if there are any bad spots on the route especially between Ore and Benin. Many guys will be plying same route from next week and would wanna know.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by gidzbobby: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
na the whole pics just occupy front page ? Mods una no try at all o... ahn-ahn!!! wah happen shocked shocked
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by IAMBREEZY: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Elnuk34(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
obadiah777: my guy why you no fix ya cracked windshield. the thing can explode in ya face if a pebble hits it
Go through the post again, the guy traveled in a commercial vehicle not his personal car.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Chubhie: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Picking my bags now.

I did this same route last two weeks. We connected from Ibadan to sagamu. I saw some serious repairs at Ore. Benin road was d best. There were some crazy guys blocking and exhorting money from motorist around benin bypass. Thank Goodness for the retired solider that was driving. We got to Nnewi around 1pm.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by nekaa(f): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Does this mean people are already traveling for the holidays?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Donmichaelz(m): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2013
a man was goin home so he said to himsels why not suprice my wife,so he branched a market bouth soup item and went home.is wife was not at home so he hurriedly cooked for her

send finish the story to 2365 at 100 naira....

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by anytexy: 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2013
op, i beg na which transport comany is that? Because i want to travel next week. But i want the one that is progammed to 100/120 km/hr. I don't want those one that do overspeed (reckless driving).
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by ugotuf(m): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
kambah:

He probably did from Benin interchange/bypass to Asaba, 'cos He was virtually silent on that stretch that is more than 2.5hours long.

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2013
obadiah777: my guy why you no fix ya cracked windshield. the thing can explode in ya face if a pebble hits it
you
Read the intro post at all? Na commercial vehicle I enter.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by lion042(m): 3:08pm On Dec 10, 2013
Lazy man
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
BigBen10:

Thank God for a safe journey but i though people were still complaining about the benin-ore road and the niger brigde. Any reservations about these two?

From ore to Benin is very smooth. The Bad portion of the road is shagamu to ore .
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by taobao123: 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by ortodox: 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
I rly enjoyd ur updates.
Thank God 4 journey mercs cheesy

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by otijah(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2013
Picking my bags now.

but tthat thing u ate is nt food?

1 Like

Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
anytexy: op, i beg na which transport comany is that? Because i want to travel next week. But i want the one that is progammed to 100/120 km/hr. I don't want those one that do overspeed (reckless driving).
if you want the one programmed not to go beyond 100km/h, it's ABC Transport. Then other companies' benchmark is 120km/h. I entered okeson motors.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2013
kambah:

I dey sleep dey wake up ooo
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by tunnex190: 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
....and this silly topic made FP? undecided
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by iterator25: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
Smh.. No markings on Nigerian roads
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by guiddoti: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
It was like I journey with Op. The narration caught me at the steering. Infact, I followed you to onitsha lol.
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by drmikeadams(m): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
9yc commentary abi documentary,,.but u no tell us how much be t.fare?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
dr_mike_adams: 9yc commentary abi documentary,,.but u no tell us how much be t.fare?
the fare was #3,200
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by LADIbaba(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rudebwoy: Due to the heavy trafic, it took us 1hr, 45mins to get to Redeem Camp from jibowu as we got Redeem camp at 8:36am

and

Rudebwoy: The road is free now. We got shagamu at 8:10am.
Unable to take good pictures from the fast moving vehile.

just a bit confused sir. thought Redeem Camp comes before Shagamu while plying the Lagos - O'Sha route?
Re: Journey From Lagos To Anambra By Road In Pictures by engroke(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2013
How much is the Tfare. 4rm lag 2 anambra........
As well as 4rm lag 2 PH?......response needed asap!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rising Poverty, Inequality, Insecurity Fueling ‘Japa Syndrome’ / Man Escapes Death By Rope As Truck Submerged In Flood / Traveling Abroad With Soon To Be Wedded Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.