Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 AM

PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC (2537 Views)

Brazil 2014 Awards / PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC / BRAZIL 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2013
PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World
Cup Draw- -
APC . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
The Leadership of the All
Progressive Congress on friday
evening has accused the People
Democratic Party of rigging the
2014 draw just to seek a vital
position at the end of the
tournament...This was made
known by one of the National
Executive Committee who
pleaded anonymity while
rendering the party's position on
the draw which presents Nigeria
in the same group with
Argentina, Bosnia and Iran. He
added that Bosnia and Iran were
knowingly placed with Nigeria
just to secure a glorious place
when the tournament ends.. He
furthermore said the draw
signifies how far the PDP is
willing to go, with any means,
just to secure and bring glory
upon its party.. He lastly
questioned the sincerity of the
body 'FIFA' for collaborating with
the PDP for manipulation of the
world cup draw, describing it as
'NATIONAL MANIPULATION'
**yawns** i dey read newspaper
4 dream sha!! ... Am sure diz will
be All Newspaper Headline on
Monday. APC!

7 Likes

Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by Fynestboi: 11:05am On Dec 07, 2013
undecided
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by MightySparrow: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
These politicomedians sha!
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by jamace(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin grin Jokes section, pls.
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by jmaine: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Your source should be Sahara Junky Reporters. . . . .

1 Like

Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by 99100(m): 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin cheesy cheesy gringringringringringrin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gringringringringringrin
If u leave these APDPC thugs they can go this length.
They lack an atom of shame and sanity.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by chris365(m): 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fynestboi: undecided

Where's your sense of humour
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by donphilopus: 3:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
chris365:

Where's your sense of humour
Do you mean he should be crying over the demise of sexkid/ogua??
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by donphilopus: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Smh for the OP! Is there any similarity in "altitude" between Bosnia and Bosina??

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Smh for the OP! Is there any similarity in "altitude" between Bosnia and Bosina??
Smh for you! Plz tell me u can still read..
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy johnson: Smh for you! Plz tell me u can still see..
Do you know musiwa, on this forum??
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
jmaine: Your source should be Sahara Junky Reporters. . . . .
Lmao!
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
ASUU on it again barely 12hrs after they called off the last strike, they have started another (what they know how to do best) strike..
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Do you know musiwa, on this forum??
ha! MUSIWA! Dat ur friend.. Gone too soon Musiwa.. We luv you.
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by donphilopus: 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy johnson: ha! MUSIWA! Dat ur friend..
Exactly! That's his "altitude".
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Exactly! That's his "altitude".
i heard u guys are Family.. You and Musiwa
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by donphilopus: 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy johnson: i heard u guys are Family.. You and Musiwa
You're right, mehn!
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
ayili: ASUU on it again barely 12hrs after they called off the last strike, they have started another (what they know how to do best) strike..
Sumbodi check diz guy, is he alright? As in psycologically(did i get dat) alright? **hits him** Dude! Hope u're nt living in the past?
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy johnson: Sumbodi check diz guy, is he alright? As in psycologically(did i get dat) alright? **hits him** Dude! Hope u're nt living in the past?
sure am not. what about you?
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: You're right, mehn!
i knew it! Dat Musiwa guy kept on repeating he is mentally nt ok wen he was about 2 get banned and he also said 'ANOTHER VISUAL DISABLED FAMILY' is here in diz forum.I never knew it was you. Nice 2 meet you..
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
99/100:
grin cheesy cheesy gringringringringringrin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy gringringringringringrin
If u leave these APDPC thugs they can go this length.
They lack an atom of shame and sanity.
lmao! nw Apc got him VEXED!
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
ayili:
sure am not. what about you?
wen dem end ASUU strike nah!
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
phemmy johnson: wen dem end ASUU strike nah!
if you ask me, na who I go ask? the matter wey you see so e tey wey e start, no be me go talk am e heavy for mouth, if you ask me na who I go ask?
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
ayili:
if you ask me, na who I go ask? the matter wey you see so e tey wey e start, no be me go talk am e heavy for mouth, if you ask me na who I go ask?
PersonaLLY, u're crazeninCALLY, u're pissing me off nonsensiCALLY, **DJ Spines** Eyin boys! Egba Oju e, werey werey werey, Egba Oju e.. Eni to ba ta fele, Eni to ba se wogowogo, EYIN BOYS ___
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by gerald09(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Read it too and dey blamed it solo on GEJ, the nPDP says GEJ must create a committee to look into it and sack any1 found wanting.
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
gerald09: Read it too and dey blamed it solo on GEJ, the nPDP says GEJ must create a committee to look into it and sack any1 found wanting.
Read wat? Don't get you dude
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 11:34am On Dec 08, 2013
phemmy johnson: PersonaLLY, u're crazeninCALLY, u're pissing me off nonsensiCALLY, **DJ Spines** Eyin boys! Egba Oju e, werey werey werey, Egba Oju e.. Eni to ba ta fele, Eni to ba se wogowogo, EYIN BOYS ___
must you insult?
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2013
ayili:
must you insult?
did i insult you? You started wit OMAWUNNI and i replied you with p square and d'banj... They're songs tho
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
phemmy johnson: did i insult you? You started wit OMAWUNNI and i replied you with p square and d'banj... They're songs tho
why then did you quote me be4 putting up the insultive lyrics if wasn't for me? useing songs to insult doesn't make it less an insult
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by phemmyjohnson: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
ayili:
why then did you quote me be4 putting up the insultive lyrics if wasn't for me? useing songs to insult doesn't make it less an insult
Loool! U disrespected me 1st nw.. Wats up wit the 'IF U ASK ME, NA WU I GO ASK'
Re: PDP Rigged Brazil 2014 World Cup Draw - APC by ayili: 3:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
phemmy johnson: Loool! U disrespected me 1st nw.. Wats up wit the 'IF U ASK ME, NA WU I GO ASK'
if you didn't understand it why didn't you ask?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious (but Real) Application Letter Of The Century! (photo) / Five Things You Probably Didn't Know About Lalasticlala / Very Funny, Odunlade Adekola The Funny Taxi Driver..watch And Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.